Good Guy Kitt Hollister (Nirvana Fauna) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-11-2009, 11:40 AM   #1
myksbs
Kitt Hollister (Nirvana Fauna)

I just complteted a trade with Kitt, Everything went smooth and she is very easy to work with! Cool animals, cool gal! My snake arrived happy and healthy! I would work with her again for sure!

Thanks again Kitt!

Old 10-15-2009, 09:33 AM   #2
Matt2979
Gotta second that GOOD GUY rating!! If you see a snake you like that Kitt Hollister is selling, buy it without hesitation. Normally, I don't like buying from new people, but sometimes you gotta take a chance. Not only did things go as smoothly as promised, but the snakes I got were even better than promised. I got .2 yellow bellies that I had hopes of breeding one next season and having the second ready for the following season. The bigger of the 2 will probably be ready late THIS season. I don't get better than I hoped for, too often, but I did this morning!!

Thanks Kitt. I'll be looking to do more business with you in the future!!

Matt Jackson

Old 10-16-2009, 12:37 PM   #3
snakemansnakes
Kitt is a stand up gal and a valuable asset to the reptile community

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!