Good Guy KENNETH LIEFLER AT KOLDBLOODEDCRAZY. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-19-2009, 07:22 PM   #1
morph evolution
KENNETH LIEFLER AT KOLDBLOODEDCRAZY.

I HAVE KNOW KENNETH LIEFLER ABOUT 2 YRS NOW.HE AND I DID A TRADE ON SOME BALL FEMALES.I HAD A PROVEN HET ORANGEGHOST FEMALE HE WANTED,HE HAD A COUPLE OF NORM FEMALES THAT NEEDED.SO WE DID A TRADE.ALL OF HIS ANIMAL ARE EXTEMELY HEALTHY.THE FEMALES HE GAVE UP WERE HEAVIER THAN I EXPECTED 1400-1600 GRAMS A PIECE.ALL ATE RIGHT OFF THE BAT.HE IS EASY TO WORK WITH.HE ALSO HAS A COUPLE OF OTHER ANIMALS I AM LOOKING AT.LOOKING FORWARD DO DOING BUSINESS WITH HIM IN THE FUTURE.WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY ONE LOOKING FOR BALL MORPHS.THANKS ALOT KENNETH.

Old 10-19-2009, 07:33 PM   #2
morph evolution
Thumbs up

SORRY THAT'S WWW.KOLDBLOODEDKRAZY.COM

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!