Bad Guy Rick Harrelson~ Be warned - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2008, 02:39 PM   #21
hhmoore
Mr Harrelson - we can do without the expletives.

Old 11-30-2008, 02:45 PM   #22
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Put them in the box I shipped them to you in and send them back. I'm fine with that.

I did not tell you they were 100% het ghosts~ I told you they were a failed ghost project. I wrote FAILED GHOST PROJECT on thier ID cards in red sharpie when I sent them. I do wish I'd spent more time talking with you online and realized you were unbalanced before I sent my snakes to you.

You did not talk to me last week.
Hire a lawyer~ PLEASE! LOL!

Do I really need to post up my saved copies of the advertisement I ran and your emails? I can~ if I save pics of all the animals you have in your possesion what makes you think I dont have EVERY SINGLE word you ever typed to me saved?

Old 11-30-2008, 02:47 PM   #23
hhmoore
Cheryl,
Did you really mean that Rick Harrelson was supposed to send you a pied next year?
Or was it supposed to be a hypo? (since this was a hypo project)

Old 11-30-2008, 02:58 PM   #24
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
He promised me a pied repeatedly~ even after I told him I did not expect a pied. I have that email~ I'll get it if he tries to say he didn't. I told him what I wanted was for him to share whatever he produced from them with me~ I think that was my wording. I don't think I even asked for a hypo~ just that he share with me if he was lucky enough to prove them. This was a male supposedly het hypo that I got from a reputable source and his baby daughters over two years. The 06 babies were that male bred to a normal female~ the 07 babies where that male bred to supposed 100% het hypo female (he did not get that female!). That supposed 100% het hypo male and 100% het hypo female had failed to produce hypo's over 2 years (07 and 08) breeding and 15 babies. I was disgusted with the project and just wanted it gone. Wish I'd chosen who got it more carefully.

I really didn't expect him to send me a pied though he promised. I expected him to pay shipping and forget about me actually.........and I would not have put his name on the BOI if he had just done that.

Old 11-30-2008, 03:08 PM   #25
rickbharrelson
MONEY ORDER ON THE WAY SORRY DID NOT KNOW YOU NEEDED THE MONEY THAT BAD WHEN WE TALKED ON THE PHONE IT WAS NO PROBLEM SO WHEN I SEND REG. MAIL I WILL POST A PIC OF IT SO EVERYONE WILL KNOW SHE WAS PAID

Old 11-30-2008, 03:12 PM   #26
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Thank you
That won't change the bad name you've made for yourself~ and I'd really rather have my snakes back (didn't you say you would send them back?) I can think of DOZENS of people I'd rather give them to than you.

But then~ I do have your promise of an 09' pied male in writing. You keep the snakes~ send the shipping as you agreed to do on 10/14/08 and I'll be back in contact for my pied male in 09. Thanks

Old 11-30-2008, 03:15 PM   #27
rickbharrelson
WILL I AM SENDING HER THE 35.00 REG. MAIL OK I TALKED TO HER ON THE PHONE AND SHE HAD NO PROBLEMS NOW THIS I AM TRULY SORRY FOR THIS MISUNDERSTANDING BUT SHE COULD HAVE CALLED ME I HAVE NOT BEEN ON MY FOOT IN OVER 2 MONTHS SORRY FOR THIS AND I HAVE TOLD HER THIS IT MADE ME MAD A H--- WHEN SHE DONE THIS BECAUSE NOT MATTER WHAT YOU BELIEVE IT IS NOT THE WAY SHE MADE IT SOUND , BUT PEOPLE I GUESS FEEL SORRY FOR HER I DID WHEN SHEN WANTED ME TO PROVE THESE OUT

Old 11-30-2008, 03:21 PM   #28
hhmoore
Why try to put that kind of spin on things - you didn't pay her. Regardless of whether she needed the money, or just didn't want to (in effect) pay for the privilege of giving you 7 snakes in exchange for a promise, you owe her the money. You earned your place on the BOI.
BTW, how is the money order on the way? The post office is closed, so you couldn't have purchased or sent it. (besides, you admitted you haven't sent it when you said you would take pics when you do)

Old 11-30-2008, 03:21 PM   #29
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
You did not talk to me on any phone! Liar!

LOL!
NOW I'm going to post your emails

Old 11-30-2008, 03:24 PM   #30
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM View Post
Thank you
That won't change the bad name you've made for yourself~ and I'd really rather have my snakes back (didn't you say you would send them back?) I can think of DOZENS of people I'd rather give them to than you.

But then~ I do have your promise of an 09' pied male in writing. You keep the snakes~ send the shipping as you agreed to do on 10/14/08 and I'll be back in contact for my pied male in 09. Thanks

If he promised you PIEDS for 7 Normals (if they are a failed project, they are normals)..he must have been desparate for those animals. Personally, like you, I do think that's a bit much, and I wouldn't have done it.

But if he let his tongue get the better of his brains..does that mean that you should take advantage?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!