Bad Guy Rick Harrelson~ Be warned - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2008, 03:24 PM   #31
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickbharrelson View Post
I HAVE NOT BEEN ON MY FOOT IN OVER 2 MONTHS
That means you weren't on your foot when she sent them...and if that was going to cause a problem with payment, you should have made a point of telling her before she shipped.

Old 11-30-2008, 03:27 PM   #32
hhmoore
Quote:
PEOPLE I GUESS FEEL SORRY FOR HER
Well, in a way, you are correct about that - I think we all feel sorry for her...that she got stuck with a deadbeat that tried to stiff her for $35 lousy dollars.

Old 11-30-2008, 03:27 PM   #33
rickbharrelson
YOU KNOW SOMETHING YOU ARE RIGHT CHERYL AND I WAS WRONG 35.00 ON THE WAY AND IN 09 WHEN (OR IF I PRODUCE AY PIEDS I WILL SEND AS AGREED IF ) YOU SEE I HAD NOT FORGOTTEN YOU I AM NOT THIS WAY I HAVE BEEN OFF MY FEET FOR 2 MONTHS NOW BUT THIS WAS A LITTLE MUCH SINCE I DO NOT HAVE A BUSSNESS I JUST LOVE THE HOBBIE OF BREEDING I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF OF HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ORDERING SNAKES AND NEVER HAVE I TRIED TO HARM ANYONE BUT YOU KNOW YOU CAN TELL PEOPLE ANY THING YOU WANT THAT STILL DOES NOT CHANGE NOTHING BETWEEN US YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED ME THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A LOT LESS HEADACH BUT I THINK THESE IS YOU AND HOW YOU DO THINGS I AM SO SORRY THIS HAPPEN BELIEVE ANY THING YOU WANT OF ME IT IS OK WRITE ANYTHING YOU WANT THIS IS OK TO

Old 11-30-2008, 03:28 PM   #34
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
If he promised you PIEDS for 7 Normals (if they are a failed project, they are normals)..he must have been desparate for those animals. Personally, like you, I do think that's a bit much, and I wouldn't have done it.

But if he let his tongue get the better of his brains..does that mean that you should take advantage?

Sorry.. A pied.

Not meaning to imply that you are doing anything wrong. A promise is a promise..but if he's having a problem with 35.00..why give yourself this stress? If he can't come up with 35.00...it's doubtful that he may have Pieds, or hets laying around.

So taking advantage of his stupidity.

Old 11-30-2008, 03:30 PM   #35
jasballs
Quote:
I REALLY DO NOT BELIEVE THIS SHIT I HAVE 60 MORTHS OF MY OWN I HAVE BOUGHT FROM OTHERS AND NEVER ANY PROBLEMS NOW THIS
What the hell is a MORTH and can you make me one if I send you some het normals?

Pay up Fool!

Old 11-30-2008, 03:38 PM   #36
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Okay~ Here goes:
The ad the LIAR responded to in the first place (some of you probably read this when I posted it on Fauna but he replied from Kingsnake and this is a cut and paste of the email KS sneds when you post a new ad~ I only cut and pasted the part pertaining to the ghost project~ but if you want to weed through the mess I’ll put the whole ad up)

The ad:
This first takes some explaining. It is a failed project I’m disgusted with~ selling them as normals. The story is~ I purchased a male 100% het ghost donated by Mark and Kim Bell at the 2003 NARBC auction. I bred him in 06’ to a normal female and held back 0.2 50% het ghost daughters. In 06’ I purchased from Evan Stahl a proven het Bell line hypo (Ghost) female. I bred her in 07’ to the 100% het Ghost male described above. Seven healthy NOT GHOST babies were produced from the pairing. I held back 0.4 66% het ghost daughters from this pairing. In 08’ I again bred the 100% het male from the Bells to the 100% het Bell line female from Stahl. Six healthy NOT GHOST babies were produced in 08’. I wholesaled out the entire 08’ clutch as normals. I am disgusted with the project. I trust both the Bells and Evan Stahl as honest business people so the best I can figure is either I have the worst luck EVER ~ OR ~ a mistake was made somewhere and someone sent me the wrong ani!
mal (since I take photo ID of patterns on the snakes as soon as I get them there is little or any chance I mixed them up~ I’ve checked their IDs to ensure they ARE the snakes I received labeled as het ghosts). IF someone made a mistake IDing one of the hets before I received and photo IDed them~ then the daughters are either 66% hets or 50% hets or NORMALS. I’m disgusted with the project and just so DONE trying to figure it out! I’ve sent the female off with a friend who has a het bell line ghost male for her to try with and I just want the male and ALL 6 of his daughters GONE!! I’m DONE with the ghost project. These are to be sold as NORMALS and if you want to attempt to prove they are not just NORMALS more power to you~ I HOPE someone can do it~ but I’ve got other projects I actually care about and need the rack space!!!! So………..

1.0 ~ 03’ NORMAL BP (Purchased from Kim Bell at NARBC auction as 100% het ghost~ failed to prove to 100% het ghost female two years in a row now) Oct08’ weight: 1400 grams
0.2 ~ 06’ NORMAL BP (daughters of male above that has failed to prove to normal female~ So IF he is in fact a het they are 50% possible hets) Oct08’ weights: 1000grams and 700 grams
0.4 ~ 07’ NORMAL BPs (daughters of male above and a “100% het bell line ghost female”~ the pairing of “Hets” failed to produce ghosts two years in a row with a total of 13 babies ~ So~ IF the male OR the female is a het then they are 50% possible hets~ if BOTH male and female are hets then they are 66% possible hets) Oct08’ weights: 650 to 700 grams each

Asking $400 (plus shipping) for all 7 snakes.

I got an email from Rick on

On Sun, 10/12/08, rickbharrelson@yahoo.com <rickbharrelson@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: rickbharrelson@yahoo.com <rickbharrelson@yahoo.com>
Subject: Message about: odds and ends~ need to make rack space!
To: thered_dragon@yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, October 12, 2008, 8:01 PM
NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you
feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to
classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive
legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised

cheryl i would love to try if you do not mind i have a 100% het orange ghost i
purchased from boas and balls (lynn a friend of ours ) and a few others well i
have about 60 hets, norms and morths i live 40 miles south of atlanta you may
call me at 770-843-1046 rick from 1200pm until 1200 midnight rick

I called him and we talked~ we discussed all kinds of things~ his being a foster parent~ how many big names in the snake biz he is buddy’s with~ what projects he is working on and he promised me the pied repeatedly. We discussed how to ship~ I sent him my address~ he sent me his……….we decided to ship rather than pick up or drop off~I packed the snakes up and dropped them off and sent him this:

Original Message ----
To: rick harrel <rickbharrelson@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 9:12:32 AM
Subject: Re: Message about: odds and ends~ need to make rack space!

Rick,
The tracking # is:

Please let me know when they arrive

I’m a bit nervous about sending them to someone I’ve never heard of before with no payment of any kind~ but I’m still doing it. Not sure why. Please keep me updated as to their progress. Yesterday on the phone you promised me a pied male this coming season for them~ that is much more valuable than they are……and very probably that promise means that I am an idiot for sending them off with no payment and not knowing you……But for some reason I’m choosing to trust you. So even if you do not send the promised pied~ please keep me updated and send something of comparable value or half the cash you make from them when you breed them. Thanks
Cheryl Marchek
www.thereddragonsden.com
thered_dragon@yahoo.com
951-258-7026

He must not have realized I had already dropped off the snakes because he sent back:

On Tue, 10/14/08, rick harrel <rickbharrelson@yahoo.com> wrote:
Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 7:00 AM
NO I MADE A PROMISE I INTEND TO KEEP THANK YOU AND YOU KNOW MY NUM. AND ADDRESS CALL OR IF YOU ARE EVER DOWN PLEASE STOP BY ANYTIME

He received the snakes~ we discussed their history some more~ I even talked to his wife.

Then on Nov 1st I sent
Sent: Saturday, November 1, 2008 2:40:21 PM
Rick,
It's been a couple weeks and I've not recieved a check for the $35 shipping cost on the snakes yet. Did you send it?
Cheryl Marchek
www.thereddragonsden

He responded:

Sat, 11/1/08, rick harrel <rickbharrelson@yahoo.com> wrote:
Date: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 8:21 PM
yes i sent it i am sorry if you have not recieved i will check the pob this week when i can get out so sorry i had my ankle operated on so can not walk yet

Then on 11/17 I sent
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 5:17:29 PM
Still waiting. Been over a month~ just waiting for the shipping I paid for................
Cheryl Marchek
www.thereddragonsden.

He responded:
On Mon, 11/17/08, rick harrel <rickbharrelson@yahoo.com> wrote:
Date: Monday, November 17, 2008, 7:58 PM
can you still take mastercard ? i will go ahead and

I told him:
Rickk,
I can do paypal to my email address~ or a check sent here~ but I've never been able to take credit cards directly.
Thanks
Cheryl Marchek
www.thereddragonsden.com
thered_dragon@yahoo.com
951-258-7026

I did not hear another word until I posted this morning when I sent him:
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 8:53:40 AM
Thought you might like to see this~ hope your name and reputation were worth it

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=122291
Cheryl Marchek

Since then I’ve gotten 4 emails from him~ amazing how responsive he is now

First:
i am sorry you have not recieved check but now thank you because slander is against the law and another you put my personal info . online for the world to see now i have it in writting from your email to me and on line posted ok now my lawyer has it and you will be hearing from him and i am going to press charges and i am placing suite on the dragons den was it worth it hope so because you have now broken a lot of laws so it would have been better to call me i have never riped any one off i told you i was sorry that i had an operation a would send it a far as any snakes i did not need them and for your info. i promised to you i would breed them out but i decided not anouther i wish you would make the mistake and show up at my home you would not be a happy person when you left now you chose you fight now you have one ....... you sent me snakes that are het for ghost and we believe they are norms so i believe i have been taking care of snakes and feeding them for the dragons den under false info. so lets go for it , you have 24 hours to remove or i will sign warrents on you for this next time check the laws.

Second:
OK YOU REALLY WANT TO DO THIS WE CAN

Third:
I WOULD LIKE YOU TO REMOVE YOUR POST I AM SORRY YOUNEED 35.00 THAT BAD I DO NOT KEEP ANY SNAKES AT MY HOME SO SHOW UP ALL YOU LIKE ANOTHER ARE YOU NEEDING THE SNAKES TO SELL THAT IS OK TO SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO DO FROM HERE

Fourth:
I TELL YOU WHAT CHERYL I AM SENDING THE 35.00 MONEYORDER TO YOU MNODAY REG. MAIL AS SOMEONE SUGGESTED SO NOW ARE YOU HAPPY I WILL DO IT AS SOON AS I LEAVE THE DOCTORS OFFICE

I have received no phone call from him nor would I take one. Obviously I am too easily duped on the phone.

Old 11-30-2008, 03:41 PM   #37
rickbharrelson
THERE WE GO I DID NOT SAY I WAS MAKING A MORTH FROM HET /NORMS SO MAYBE YOU KNOW WHAT ? NEVER MIND................

Old 11-30-2008, 03:47 PM   #38
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Sorry.. A pied.

Not meaning to imply that you are doing anything wrong. A promise is a promise..but if he's having a problem with 35.00..why give yourself this stress? If he can't come up with 35.00...it's doubtful that he may have Pieds, or hets laying around.

So taking advantage of his stupidity.
Seriously?
You don't actually think he's sending me anything do you? I'm not getting that $35 check OR a ghost OR a pied OR anything else. I was yanking his chain to see how much more he would froth at the mouth when I told him I'd be back for my 09' pied male. I never expected to get one~ and I most certainly do not expect to one from him in 09! My word~ he just tried to say he called me and I was fine with all this WHILE I WAS ONLINE WATCHING HIM POST! LOL. The truth and him are not good friends and I know that. Just letting everyone else know in case he thinks he's gonna breed my snakes and make any money off them!

Old 11-30-2008, 03:48 PM   #39
rickbharrelson
EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THESE EMAILS EVERYTHINGS SHE SAID I ONLY ASKING ABOUT SNAKES

Old 11-30-2008, 03:54 PM   #40
rickbharrelson
NO CHERYL IT IS WRONG FOR THIS TO HAPPEN TO PEOPLE BUT I TELL YOU WHAT LETS SEE HOW BIG AND TRUTHFUL YOU REALLY ARE WHEN YOU GET YOUR MONEY AND IN 09 IF MINE HAVE PIEDS AND I SEND YOU ONE WILL YOU FEEL GREAT ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE HERE , MAYBE SO , IT IS KIND OF FUNNY I WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU ANY OF THE BABYS I HATCHED FOR BEING THE PERSON I THOUGHT YOU WERE BUT I SEE WITH SOME IT IS ALL ABOUT MONEY WELL YOU PROBLY WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS AND REALLY DO NOT CARE BUT NO I AM NOT GOING TO BREED THESE SNAKES I GOT FORM YOU AT ALL THEY MAKE GREAT PETS ....... I BEEN WATCHING TO

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!