Inquiry MyrtleHerps?? - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-25-2017, 11:33 PM   #81
gila7150
Kathy, if you haven't received the retic yet I would file a claim with Paypal immediately. They are obviously not worth giving the benefit of doubt to.

Old 04-25-2017, 11:39 PM   #82
myrtleherps
Her and i have agreed on a date she will recieve the snake. That is our buisness. Period. She will be happy and satisfued i can garuntee it.

Old 04-25-2017, 11:42 PM   #83
rgonzales
If it is the right sex, age or even claimed genetics

Old 04-25-2017, 11:46 PM   #84
nickolasanastasiou
I recommend you not post again until your identity has been verified and, if needed, corrected in your name field. I believe you have already been contacted regarding that by a member of site staff.

Old 04-25-2017, 11:49 PM   #85
gila7150
Never trust a guarantee from a guy (or girl...we really still don't know) who can't spell it. She should be able to make an informed decision after reading this thread. I know what I would do. Once she receives a box from you she will be out of luck with Paypal regardless of what is inside.

Old 04-25-2017, 11:49 PM   #86
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by myrtleherps View Post
That is between her and i, and none of your buisness.
Wow, nice response. Very professional and I'm sure Kathy appreciates your concern.

It is your and her business, yes. However, seeing it has been nearly a month since the purchase, I'm sure you will come up with some lame excuse, right?

Kathy, have you in fact agreed on a ship date? And why has shipping been delayed? Don't let time expire before you can file a claim with PP.

Somehow I do not believe you are the person you claim to be, Myrtle Herps.

Old 04-26-2017, 12:05 AM   #87
myrtleherps
Yes infact a shipping date has been agreed upon. I have the emails we exchanges as im sure she does as well. With the agreed upon date as well as her full shipping details she sent me today. Again. It will be shipped to her as agreed.

Old 04-26-2017, 12:09 AM   #88
DavidBeard
Post a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper with today's date on it and the words "Fauna BOI". That should eliminate any doubt as to who you are. I have little doubt you will avoid doing this.

Old 04-26-2017, 12:29 AM   #89
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post

Kathy, have you in fact agreed on a ship date? And why has shipping been delayed? Don't let time expire before you can file a claim with PP.
Yes. Shipping is set for Tuesday, May 2nd. The delay from date of purchase was due to cold weather on my end. I have six months to file PayPal claim, if necessary, so I'm not concerned with the timeframe at this point.

If I don't receive the animal in the photo, or if it's not healthy, as advertised, then of course, I will initiate a dispute with PayPal.

I did mention to Amy, that allegations of using photos not belonging to her is concerning to me. She indicated that it's a misunderstanding, and I didn't press for details.

While I certainly don't condone using photos belonging to other people, I'm going to wait until I receive the snake I bought, and go from there.

Kathy

Old 04-26-2017, 12:34 AM   #90
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by gila7150 View Post
Never trust a guarantee from a guy (or girl...we really still don't know) who can't spell it. She should be able to make an informed decision after reading this thread. I know what I would do. Once she receives a box from you she will be out of luck with Paypal regardless of what is inside.
that's not true. she can file item not as described or something else. they will refund the money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!