PLEASE NOTE about contacting the admin of this site! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 03-15-2010, 04:41 PM   #11
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead eye View Post
Every time I go to ads in Agmids, I get a v-message that I am out of token. What is a token and how do I get more. This only happens when I go to Agamids. That is the one I go to the most. Any ideas. Thank you.
See the tokens, under my login name... Click on them and follow the directions step by step. You should NO longer have that problem J.k. Right now, I think everyone is having an issue with logging in. I would go to the specific forum that you are trying to get into and log in from that point. It seems to work for me.

Rich, sorry if my wife was one of them emails you had to ignore. Welcome to my life however

Old 03-15-2010, 09:50 PM   #12
WebSlave
Quote:
Every time I go to ads in Aamids, I get a v-message that I am out of token. What is a token and how do I get more. This only happens when I go to Agamids. That is the one I go to the most. Any ideas. Thank you.
Sorry, but nope.

Quote:
Every time I go to ads in Agmids, I get a v-message that I am out of token. What is a token and how do I get more. This only happens when I go to Agamids. That is the one I go to the most. Any ideas. Thank you.
Ditto...

Old 03-16-2010, 06:05 AM   #13
KelliH
Quote:
Try clearing your browser cache and/or trying a different browser.

Old 03-16-2010, 10:38 AM   #14
dead eye
Cleared everything, That worked, Thank you.

Old 11-28-2011, 01:25 PM   #15
Chris Wilkinson
Help with posting replys to classified adds

I've been trying to get some help (most likely operator error in getting help). In the last month or so I have been unable to post replys to classified adds. This is the error message I receive each time I try:

Chris Wilkinson, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

To my knowledge I have not been banned from posting in this site. I have responded to adds in the past but cannot at this time. Any help or direction to whom can help would be greatly appreciated.

Old 11-28-2011, 01:38 PM   #16
AbsoluteApril
Hello Chris, i just got your visitor message and sent you a PM.
Here is a thread about this rule change:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=249378

At this time only contributing members can post responses in the classifieds, any member can still post for sale/wanted ads. You have not been banned from posting.

Old 11-28-2011, 01:39 PM   #17
Gary O
You must be a paid member to reply to classified ads. You can PM any of the people that have started an ad though. This is do to people just going to start trouble in the ads itself. But like I said you can still contact the seller via email or private message.

There is a thread about this somewhere. I am being lazy though lol

Old 11-28-2011, 01:39 PM   #18
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Hello Chris, i just got your visitor message and sent you a PM.
Here is a thread about this rule change:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=249378

At this time only contributing members can post responses in the classifieds, any member can still post for sale/wanted ads. You have not been banned from posting.
She beat me lol.... And she was not lazy lol

Old 12-31-2011, 03:27 AM   #19
KCRD.com
Leaving Trader Rating?

I just did a great trade with a member here and wanted to leave him positive trader rating and when I do so I am getting a window that states I am not authorized to do so or my account may be locked. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I know I have left trader ratings for people in the past so I'm not sure why I can't now.

Thanks!
Jason

Old 12-31-2011, 06:59 AM   #20
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCRD.com View Post
I just did a great trade with a member here and wanted to leave him positive trader rating and when I do so I am getting a window that states I am not authorized to do so or my account may be locked. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I know I have left trader ratings for people in the past so I'm not sure why I can't now.

Thanks!
Jason

If you've given Trader Ratings before, then you must have let your Contributor status lapse since, because you show only as a registered member now. If you wish to renew your Contributor status, here's the link: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/payments.php?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!