Mount Isa yellow ackies available now! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 08-08-2016, 01:52 AM   #1
gisherps
Mount Isa yellow ackies available now!

These guys make awesome pets! If you're looking for colorful and socialized from the egg pets to add to your family, these are some of the best you'll find available! We work with all the babies as soon as possible to build good human interactions so they're ready for their new homes! Here you'll see the parents and pictures of some older siblings to see what you're in for. Our yellows are $300 each plus shipping. Contact us for more information via the link in the signature here.

First picture, collage showing parents and older siblings.

Second picture is an older sibling we produced.

THIRD PICTURE IS THE BABIES IN QUESTION.

Fourth picture is a collage showing progression of growth and development of what we're offering!

GET THEM WHILE THEY LAST!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-20-2016, 12:55 PM   #2
gisherps
ALL 5 babies are now sold and we are currently out for the month. Look for more freshly hatched babies to become available by the end of November. Thanks for looking into G.I.S.HERPS!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-20-2016, 03:47 PM   #3
Gus2weid
Do you have and reds?

Old 10-21-2016, 08:34 PM   #4
gisherps
We do have reds that aren't quite ready to ship yet. Super red! Stop by the page with the link in my signature and send me a message so I can get back faster.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ackie, ackie monitor, monitor