Inquiry Antsreptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-30-2016, 02:51 PM   #11
Reptiles 101
based off the fired up picture and the one after arrival there is know way she got that skinny in just 3 days, i have had females dig for a week and not look like that.

Old 08-30-2016, 02:52 PM   #12
nickolasanastasiou
To be fair, is that a photo of a screen showing the photos or is that the original image / set of images?

Old 08-30-2016, 02:53 PM   #13
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by antsreptiles View Post
the picture i had posted was her fired up.
I've never seen a dragon change that much fired up, maybe on fire...

Old 08-30-2016, 02:54 PM   #14
nickolasanastasiou
I think that the image shown in the original post is not the image as presented in the ad, actually.

Old 08-30-2016, 02:55 PM   #15
Reptiles 101
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet76 View Post
I've never seen a dragon change that much fired up, maybe on fire...

Old 08-30-2016, 02:57 PM   #16
Reefgal1
Two days without food would not result in being able to see her spinal column all the way down her tail.

Old 08-30-2016, 02:57 PM   #17
nickolasanastasiou
Here is the ad and the image from the ad.

I recommend not taking a photo of a screen when trying to present evidence of a color (or other appearance) difference. Not a good way to go about that at all.
Attached Images

Old 08-30-2016, 03:03 PM   #18
Beyond GenetiX
I would say she was gravid in the pictures of the ad.

Old 08-30-2016, 03:04 PM   #19
nickolasanastasiou
Here is a very slightly older ad that had what I am assuming to be the same animal. The coloration presented is quite different between the two ads.
Attached Images

Old 08-30-2016, 03:10 PM   #20
Reefgal1
This is the photo I sent him the day she arrived. I've tried giving her time to color up and see the red...but I don't think she ever was red. Just yellow gold. I specifically told the guy I do reds.

He's telling me he'll give me half my money. I don't think it's right when the animal was misrepresented as to color and condition. I told Tony I would try to fatten her up, but I can't change her color. To be fair to him I had to give her time to settle in and adjust, rehydrate and eat before I could be sure the color was not right.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!