For Sale MIAMI | 3 x Exo Terra cages, 24x24x18 size - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 01-15-2017, 03:33 PM   #1
Olimpia
MIAMI | 3 x Exo Terra cages, 24x24x18 size

Fellow South Floridians, I'm in the Coral Gables region of Miami and hoping to sell these Exo Terras cages to people who will really milk them for the great cages they are, turn them into vivariums, etc. They are in awesome shape, with just a single hole in the screen for a Mistking nozzle and a little rust on the screen, but are otherwise really well cared for.

Right now two are inhabited but I will turn them over empty and as spotless as possible.

They are the 24" T x 24" W x 18" D size, the "medium tall," I believe.

I am asking $70 per cage or we can do deals on two or all three cages.

The one uninhabited one:

I work in Homestead and I'm not afraid of going up north (Ft. Lauderdale) if it means it's easier to do the exchange. I am also willing to trade for arboreal screen/PVC cages in good shape.

Email me at Olimpia515@gmail.com for more photos if needed. I am happy to take more photos of the screen tops, etc. but I wanted to put an ad up before I kept forgetting to get around to it.

Thank you!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!