Cody Pro Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-26-2005, 10:44 AM   #1
Chris@TSE
Thumbs up Cody Pro Geckos

I'd just like to let everyone know that we've just completed our second transaction with Cody, and it's gone very well. We've ordered the insect gutload for our feeders and our herps have shown some very dramatic gains since we've started using it. I would highly recommend Cody and his products to anyone. Thanks for reading.....

Take care!

Old 01-26-2005, 12:05 PM   #2
robin d.
I definately agree. cody has some awesome products as well as animals and would not hesitate to buy ANYTHING from him

Old 01-26-2005, 02:17 PM   #3
shrap
Same here. I have been very happy with every transaction I have had with Cody. His gutload is top notch, I have noticed a definite difference in my animals since I switched to Pro Gutload several months ago.

I have never bought any of Codys animals, but I would not hesitate to buy anything from Cody. He is truly one of the good guys in this business.

Old 01-29-2005, 11:33 PM   #4
progeckos
Thank you for the kind words Chris, Robin and Sam! It was a pleasure doing business with all of you.

I’m glad to hear the gutload is working great for you.

Old 05-04-2005, 09:49 AM   #5
shrap
Again

Another flawless transaction with Cody. 2 actually in the last couple of weeks.

You can not ask for more. Great products, communication and speedy shipping. Cody is a class act!!

Old 05-04-2005, 05:46 PM   #6
Manhattan Herps
i agree, cody is one of the best

still fixin' to buy some of that gutload from you.

Old 05-04-2005, 06:29 PM   #7
KelliH
Cody is a great guy to do business with: polite, professional and passionate about his geckos, what else could a customer ask for?

Old 05-04-2005, 11:54 PM   #8
Rockford
I agree....I bought a set of tongs awhile back and they were shipped promptly with a sample of gutload(which I haven't a need for) but I thought that was awesome and a great business move. Good job and keep it up!!!

Old 06-10-2005, 03:25 PM   #9
Jim O
At the risk of sounding redundant here (and wanting to bump this thread to the top), I also had a flawless transaction with Cody. The gutload (regular and roach variety) was shipped the day the order was made and arrived in 2 days. Who could ask for more? And yes, the insects seem to love it. I haven't had it long enough to see if it makes a difference on my monitors as it will obviously take time for it to work its way through the food chain but one look at Cody's geckos convinced me that they are well fed.

Thanks again Cody. I will be ordering from you again.

Old 06-14-2005, 12:45 PM   #10
USAGECKOS
Same here, I purchased some supplies from Cody and everything went great! Price was very fair, shipping was incredibly fast, and Cody himself is a great person!

Don't hesitate at all with doing business with Cody, he is one of the best!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!