Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons - Page 33 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2010, 01:44 AM   #321
KelliH
Ed, what is keeping you from posting a copy of the breeding loan agreement?

Old 04-30-2010, 01:45 AM   #322
HowlinGaleDragons
LOL Ed is this contract you think you made in your head? LOL!

Oh and Ed that female you brought would not have had two of her toes bit off if you did not cram her in that cup with a Trans that was at least 3" bigger than her.

Oh now you are saying Tom sold you a skinny dragon? I HIGHLY doubt that

Old 04-30-2010, 01:47 AM   #323
HowlinGaleDragons
Kelli it is simple there isn't one and the Fake one he threatened me with a few days ago would burry him more Faking someone's signature is not something anyone wants to mess with.

Old 04-30-2010, 01:47 AM   #324
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
It was $550.00 tom

LOL, i know where you came up with the $850.00 Nic, on the breeder loan agreement you wanted me to put a line in saying you can buy him if you became attached, so I put the price of $850.00 on the agreement...so yea you looked back in your emails and found it.

I went to toms to pick him up he was shipped to you right away, I told you he was thin to feed him good. I did not see him as sick.
So you expect us to believe that you purchased a thin animal for $550.00? From someone who sells "crap" nonetheless. Your story gets more and more ridiculous with every post.

Old 04-30-2010, 01:50 AM   #325
dragonluver83
Quote:
It was $550.00 tom
Thought it was 5 flat but, it is whatever you want it to be, right? theres no proof so he could be 1000.00 dollars.

Quote:
I told you he was thin to feed him good. I did not see him as sick.
WOW, you didnt see him as sick!!!! this is the dragon you claim that was sick here is your words exactly so which one is it???

Quote:
I bought an adult male yellow leatherback from tom clarke that was so overloaded with coccidia and worms it took many many months of treatment to keep him alive...thankfully he has recovered and is doing much better today.
Did you go to my B.G. thread and start apologizing yet??? You can add this to the long list.

Old 04-30-2010, 01:50 AM   #326
Ed Clark
Why would anyone treat a dragon that looks this good with 4 different drugs?

There were no tests done to confirm anything?

I believe she is running up a bill as high as she can to try to steal him.

Old 04-30-2010, 01:53 AM   #327
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
Ed, what is keeping you from posting a copy of the breeding loan agreement?
Ace in the hole Kelli, I really believe this will be tried in Erie County,N.Y. court.

I'm looking forward to an extended fishing trip up there.

Old 04-30-2010, 01:54 AM   #328
HowlinGaleDragons
Steal him? LOL Nothing to steal he dose not belong to you

Old 04-30-2010, 01:57 AM   #329
dragonluver83
Quote:
Why would anyone treat a dragon that looks this good with 4 different drugs?

There were no tests done to confirm anything?
Quote:
I bought an adult male yellow leatherback from tom clarke that was so overloaded with coccidia and worms it took many many months of treatment to keep him alive...thankfully he has recovered and is doing much better today.
SO ed you want to explain something. You sent him to her not long after getting him. and you say he looks this good, there are the pics of him. he looks good so why would you post the above in a bad guy thread about me. when he was fine.
You said he was full of coccidia and pin worms. BUT now your saying he looks this good and there were no test done to confirm anything.
SO shy did you say he was loaded with coccidia and pin worms in your bogus b.g. thread you started about me.

YOUR KILLING YOURSELF, AND I LOVE IT.

Keep blabbing like a little girl. Your clearing all that b.s you said about me.

Thank you

Old 04-30-2010, 01:58 AM   #330
HowlinGaleDragons
With what Ed LOL your fake Contract and no proof? Your are making me laugh

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!