Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV - Page 59 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-06-2017, 02:58 PM   #581
Fangthane
So, Chris R. Davis has a bit of a history of making false statements. Who'da think it? Interesting timing for his choice to cease commenting here. It's almost as if he had a feeling some of the dirty laundry hanging over his head was about to be put on display.

Old 05-06-2017, 04:06 PM   #582
calebroad
any further information you can post will be appreciated, the attorneys will actively process all information. Thank You

Old 05-06-2017, 05:55 PM   #583
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
any further information you can post will be appreciated, the attorneys will actively process all information. Thank You
On the contrary, we have all the information we need regarding you and your antics. Good luck in the future, lol.

Old 05-06-2017, 06:06 PM   #584
calebroad
Thanks Chris, as ive been told, there is no such thing as anamidoty online anymore. I look forward to receiving any more information you all want to sling.

Good Luck To You Also Sir

Old 05-06-2017, 06:18 PM   #585
JCCS
Anonymity is the word you were searching for there. And seeing as arrest records are and have always been public, no, no there is no anonymity for criminal charges. An idiot with explosives, this could come to a quick end one way or the other.

Old 05-06-2017, 07:12 PM   #586
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
I don't believe you have "attorneys". If you do, looks like they've got their plates full. FALSE STATEMENTS AND WRITINGS, RECKLESS CONDUCT and POSSESSION OF EXPLOSIVES. Your attorneys better be as good at twisting the truth as you are. You'll need a cutthroat scoundrel in your corner. Just sayin'.

Old 05-06-2017, 07:14 PM   #587
calebroad
Thank you for the spell check. any further information on the "explosives"? Also can you elaborate on my quick end? Thx

Old 05-06-2017, 07:17 PM   #588
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
I don't believe you have "attorneys". If you do, looks like they've got their plates full. FALSE STATEMENTS AND WRITINGS, RECKLESS CONDUCT and POSSESSION OF EXPLOSIVES. Your attorneys better be as good at twisting the truth as you are. You'll need a cutthroat scoundrel in your corner. Just sayin'.
Do you have data to support these damaging claims?

Old 05-06-2017, 07:32 PM   #589
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
Interesting timing for his choice to cease commenting here.
I do not think he is going to stop commenting. How many times in this thread alone has he made the grand exit?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
On the contrary, we have all the information we need regarding you and your antics.
We do have considerable information in this thread showing how Chris Davis operates. Perhaps Walton County might find this information useful.

Old 05-06-2017, 07:52 PM   #590
calebroad
Obviously I cannot comment on any of this. All comments are noted. Thank You

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!