Inquiry Brendon Kline - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-28-2010, 12:31 AM   #11
bsash
Thanks guys, I did purchase the female piebald I was looking at from him. Every thing went well, he was very on top of the shipment and all communications were quick and real answers were given. I would definitely do business with him again with out hesitation, I have even refereed him to a friend of mine.

Old 07-28-2010, 12:36 AM   #12
bsash
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
As far as feeders go i hear he is good. I havent done personal buss. with him because of a sour taste left in my mouth, after i inquired about some frilleds he had set up on his table at the Hamburg show.
I told him i was looking for a female frilled dragon, and if he could help me find one. As he pauses, he then looks up and says there ALL females. I found this to be very odd. As i walked away from the table, I consulted another vendor who knows alot about frilleds. I explained to him what happened and he told me "I was at his table and I know there NOT all females".

After that event. Him and his brother made my "do not buy from list". When your specifically looking for something. you would think there would be some effort or care they would make to ensure that there correct about there decisions. I KNOW frilleds are hard as hell to sex. some times impossible. BUT to look at a container of 8 frilled dragons and to believe that there all females??? You guys gave the wrong answer, to the wrong guy.

ESPECIALLY, when i vend at the same shows.
I'm sorry to hear that, he is a good guy to deal with in my personal experience/ opinion. Monitor lizards and Frilled dragons are very hard to sex, but I am in no way trying to give excuses.

Old 07-28-2010, 05:40 PM   #13
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsash View Post
I'm sorry to hear that, he is a good guy to deal with in my personal experience/ opinion. Monitor lizards and Frilled dragons are very hard to sex, but I am in no way trying to give excuses.
Actually, I am happy that everything went well for you.

I havent felt a need to put what i posted in one of his good guy threads to try and put him down. But since it was a "Inquiry" I figured I would add my First and Last experience with him!

Old 07-28-2010, 09:26 PM   #14
bkline
mr. clarke, as to the frilleds that were on my table.those were not my animals, and that was not my brother. i have a few buddies help me at the shows, i have them throw animals on the table to help cover costs and then they can make money. my brother hasnt been to a hamburg show in over a year. so i ask please do not give me a negative name as those are not my animals even tho they were on my table. i apologize for the inconvience and about the sour taste in your mouth. if you have any questions or comments feel free to pm, text or call me anytime. i apologize for my buddy once again

Old 07-29-2010, 09:35 PM   #15
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkline View Post
mr. clarke, as to the frilleds that were on my table.those were not my animals, and that was not my brother. i have a few buddies help me at the shows, i have them throw animals on the table to help cover costs and then they can make money. my brother hasnt been to a hamburg show in over a year. so i ask please do not give me a negative name as those are not my animals even tho they were on my table. i apologize for the inconvience and about the sour taste in your mouth. if you have any questions or comments feel free to pm, text or call me anytime. i apologize for my buddy once again
Call me Tom,

I'll put it this way. The guy that ALWAYS attends ALL of the shows from havre de grace and Hamburg. Big guy, Blond hair and gotee...

I am sure i can find out who he is and specify him directly. The issue here is, there was TWO guys behind the table, Representing "Klines Feeders"

BOTH agreed that the whole bin was females. It doesnt matter who's animals they were, not to me. It didnt matter if your trying to cover table cost or not. All that mattered was I was in search for a female frilled dragon and the "representives" of Kline's feeders Lied about what was on the table. THAT is the issue!!!

This is/was not a bash fest. Have I got on one or more of your good guy threads and shared my "not so good" experience? Did I start a "bad guy" thread on you? I dont think so!

Someone asked for a "inquiry" with anyone that had a experience with you. So I shared my experience with you OR you company "Klines Feeders". Sorry if you are unhappy about my negative experience with your company. Maybe you should have a talk with you "buddy" or your "representatives". about mis-representing the animals on your table. Because i would have been just as un-happy as you, if i got a male instead of a female!

Old 07-29-2010, 09:44 PM   #16
bkline
trust me tom i have spoken to him...once again i apologize and thank you for not starting a bad guy thread..i appreciate it.
brendon

Old 08-06-2010, 12:33 AM   #17
beemaster
I recently purchased a female '10 albino ball from Brendon. Everything went smoothly, the snake arrived this morning healthy and alert. No complaints from me.

Old 08-06-2010, 06:13 AM   #18
Ostiguy
Ive done business with Brendon and everything was as smooth as can be. Great guy to deal with!!!

Old 08-06-2010, 08:24 AM   #19
Cp3_Pythons
Just from the way Brendon handled the situation within this thread I would have to sat he's a GOOD GUY.. Very adult way to handle a previous misunderstanding. Way to go

Old 08-06-2010, 06:30 PM   #20
bkline
thanks for the nice words guys

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!