snakes - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Other Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-16-2003, 05:04 PM   #11
MR_Jungle_Mist
Well, Nico....

The original post was in January, asking about a birthday present for a birthday in February. I'm hoping the snake's already been bought or that's a LOT of shopping around!

Old 11-06-2003, 09:51 PM   #12
Dan's_herps
CORNS!!!!!

no doubt about it, i had a corn snake, for 5 years and was the best snake in the world, i then had king snake that bit me (wc) and then am now on too a jungle carpet python. corns, balls, and rossys and garters and all constrictors, pythons and boas are bigger and heavyier bodyied though and trust me, having a 7 foot boa attached to your arm wrapped around it hurts, ALOT!!!, especially if you are only 13, haha
Dan

Old 05-05-2004, 09:44 PM   #13
snakekid13
hooray to being 13 im such a loser hehe

im thirteen to wat all do u have dan i have a soloman island ground boa, amazon tree boa, 2 blood pythons, san felipe rosy boa, leopard geckos, and a african fat tail gecko

Old 07-10-2004, 03:22 AM   #14
jhoward
As a Boa collector if you want a small snake to begin with i recomend rosy boas they stay small and have very easy going temperments they are hardley ever a snake that bite where as corn snakes get more aggressive as they age if not properly maintained. your best bet would be a rosy boa if interested check out this web site http://www.rosyboa.com/desertboas.htm they show some of the great colors of rosys. for future refrence boas have always been more docile that pythons pythons tend to want to bite where as boas are more of a hold me type of snake.http://www.rosyboa.com/desertboas.htm

Old 10-01-2004, 07:45 AM   #15
Hognose_311
I know this post is kind of well......over....but he asked if Ball Pythons were constrictors, someone should have let him know that all snakes are "constrictors", just some snakes more than others do it...

Old 10-05-2004, 09:08 PM   #16
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally posted by Hognose_311
I know this post is kind of well......over....but he asked if Ball Pythons were constrictors, someone should have let him know that all snakes are "constrictors", just some snakes more than others do it...
No. All snakes are not constrictors.

Old 10-06-2004, 12:35 PM   #17
Hognose_311
Actually, yes, they are...

Old 10-06-2004, 02:56 PM   #18
Ken Harbart
Actually, no. They aren't. Physiologically, not all species of snakes are capable of constriction.

Old 10-06-2004, 03:34 PM   #19
Ken Harbart
Also, as I said in another thread, please shorten your signature line to something more reasonable, such as three or four lines. Unnecessarily long signatures take up a lot of space on the server.

Old 10-09-2004, 04:15 PM   #20
Hognose_311
happy now?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!