Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 48 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-04-2017, 04:30 PM   #471
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandersalamander View Post
I feel that the costs and ordeals involved in actually receiving either the $3,000 or the tegu may be too much. At this point, it might be wise just to take the $400 and leave the issue in the past. Ty is clearly in the wrong, and this thread has certainly exposed his true character, but maybe settling on getting your money back is easier, and less time consuming and stressful. Just my $0.02
I respectfully disagree and feel there is NO WAY Michelle should even dream of capitulation at this stage after all she has been through and done so far.
You hang in there girl!
Both Ty and the IRCF are in the wrong, of that I have no doubt whatsoever.

Old 01-04-2017, 04:39 PM   #472
Alexandersalamander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Both Ty and the IRCF are in the wrong, of that I have no doubt whatsoever.
I'm not quite sure that the IRCF is in the wrong. It seems like they were kinda dragged into this simply by being the beneficiary of the raffle. The only way that they could help would be to give an albino tegu to Michelle, because the $3,000 was offered on Ty's part, and was to come from his personal funds.

Old 01-04-2017, 04:39 PM   #473
Alexandersalamander
I definitely understand your opinion, Kevin, and honestly, if I were in her place, I'm not sure what I would end up doing, there are so many factors to consider. I agree though that Michelle should stay strong, no matter what course of action she takes.

Old 01-04-2017, 05:03 PM   #474
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiccups49 View Post
I just called that number listed as the attorney's number. A VM picked up the line.. And it was a man that sounded JUST like Ty Parks on the VM. Weird indeed.
After reading your post Amanda, I called the number again myself, I also got voice mail, and not that it matters, I've had numerous lengthy phone conversations with Ty, and that's definitely not his voice, on that message.

Michelle, keep your head up, stay diligent, and you'll come out on top, we're all pulling for you!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 01-04-2017, 05:23 PM   #475
Mister Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandersalamander View Post
I'm not quite sure that the IRCF is in the wrong. It seems like they were kinda dragged into this simply by being the beneficiary of the raffle. The only way that they could help would be to give an albino tegu to Michelle, because the $3,000 was offered on Ty's part, and was to come from his personal funds.
Actually if you read through the thread, there is quite a legal sticky area here. If ICRF is RUNNING the raffle, then they are responsible for distributing the prizes. If Mr. Park was running the raffle on ICRF's BEHALF, he's actually not legally allowed to do that unless he's legally an owner/member of the charity organization. If he was running a raffle all on his own just to give the PROCEEDS to ICRF, then the fact remains that he's actually not legally allowed to run a raffle as a for-profit business, since it is not apparent where and what 501(c)3 organization he directs, and ICRF finds themselves in a sticky situation of being associated with a less-than-legal raffle, involving themselves in it directly by publicly drawing the winning numbers. I think that's what's under consideration here.

Old 01-04-2017, 05:45 PM   #476
hiccups49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
After reading your post Amanda, I called the number again myself, I also got voice mail, and not that it matters, I've had numerous lengthy phone conversations with Ty, and that's definitely not his voice, on that message.

Michelle, keep your head up, stay diligent, and you'll come out on top, we're all pulling for you!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
Thank you Lynn for double checking.

Old 01-04-2017, 06:05 PM   #477
Robert Walker
Fauna Account: Lizard101
Name: gabe skaff
IP:181.198.86.107 Ecuador

Attorney Email:
Name: Gabe Martinez
IP:181.198.86.107 Ecuador

Gabe M Skaff vs. Gabe M Scaff?
1st Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gabriel.martinezscaff
2nd Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gabe.martinez2

Old 01-04-2017, 06:12 PM   #478
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Gabe M Skaff vs. Gabe M Scaff?
1st Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gabriel.martinezscaff
2nd Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gabe.martinez2
Great digging! Our mysterious "Gabriel Martinez" has been found. In case things suddenly disappear, here are some screenshots.
Attached Images

Old 01-04-2017, 06:17 PM   #479
Alexandersalamander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Internet View Post
Actually if you read through the thread, there is quite a legal sticky area here. If ICRF is RUNNING the raffle, then they are responsible for distributing the prizes. If Mr. Park was running the raffle on ICRF's BEHALF, he's actually not legally allowed to do that unless he's legally an owner/member of the charity organization. If he was running a raffle all on his own just to give the PROCEEDS to ICRF, then the fact remains that he's actually not legally allowed to run a raffle as a for-profit business, since it is not apparent where and what 501(c)3 organization he directs, and ICRF finds themselves in a sticky situation of being associated with a less-than-legal raffle, involving themselves in it directly by publicly drawing the winning numbers. I think that's what's under consideration here.
I do understand that, and have read the thread. My only confusion is that Ty said in his facebook post about that if he didn't produce an albino tegu, the $3,000 would come from his pocket, not from the ICRF

Old 01-04-2017, 06:55 PM   #480
LauraB
Awesome find, Robert! Just gets better and better! Thanks for the screenshots, Dan.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu