PLEASE HELP! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-11-2013, 10:44 PM   #1
hdavidf309
PLEASE HELP!

Okay, so heres the thing......
I have given valuable info to someone whom I thought I could trust, and he took over my future breeding plans intentionally so that he can run me out of the breeding business. I keep BOTH locales of M. Chahoua (formerly Rhacodactylus Chahoua), Crested geckos, and Gargoyle geckos. They are all very good quality, although I will be trying to go in a different direction in order to "fix my problem". I was thinking of Australian geckos, but am open. Please be specific as possible...but please tell me-
WHAT DO YOU ALL WANT TO SEE MORE OF/DO YOU FEEL WOULD BE GREAT SPECIES' TO WORK WITH?
You can say as many or as little as you feel like. Thanks in advance!
Dave

Old 01-11-2013, 10:50 PM   #2
Focal
Tokays are wonderful geckos and I'm surprised more people don't keep them. They don't sell for much but they are gorgeous.

Old 01-11-2013, 10:54 PM   #3
hdavidf309
Hmmmm.....Yes I do like Tokays, however there re many vendors that do them and wanted something (or more than 1 thing haha) that will sell for more. The high end Tokay morphs sell for alot but like I said theres a slimmer market in my area. Any other suggestions?

Old 01-14-2013, 12:48 AM   #4
Spyral
I want to see more leaftails, especially the U. phantasticus.

Old 01-14-2013, 09:15 AM   #5
312Herps
i agree with Amy , new Sp. of leaftails are looking beaustiful . as well as the already established ones. Be leary as they are not as easy to keep as cresteds gargs and chewies. good luck. and BTW don't be discouraged by what anyone else is doing.There is a chance you'll get there first and there's also a chance neither of you will get there . Just food for thought .

Old 01-26-2013, 01:01 AM   #6
Nervous Wreck
How can someone run you out of the gecko business? There are so many of us out here doing it. I don't understand.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!