Inquiry ("Pyxielover") - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2012, 12:01 PM   #1
Mr Robert
("Pyxielover")

Has anyone heard of or done business with ("Pyxielover") and profile name ("Christopher Rodriguez")???

Thank you

Robert Sands

Old 04-23-2012, 11:34 AM   #2
Mr Robert
QUESTION: Who is Chris Rodriguez? ( “Pyxielover”)
I made a deal with “Pyxielover”, (aka Chris Rodriguez), to trade frogs for frogs on April 1, 2012. In the deal I agreed to pay both of the shipping charges incurred. The trade was to take place on April 9, 2012. In good faith I paid for his freight I sent the shipment of baby horned frogs as planned. He received the shipment on April 10, 2012, at 9:01 AM. I went to the post office the same morning to pick up my shipment of frogs and the P.O. told me that this shipment was never tendered in PA.
I immediately called Chris’ cell phone but it was turn off. I then called the home phone number he provided and asked for Chris. A young woman said that no one by that name lived there. I asked her if Fed Ex had delivered a box of frogs to that address. She said “yes”, and that her brother had already picked them up. I asked the woman what her brother’s name was, she replied, “Alex Rolon”. My next question was, “Is your brother a thief?” Without hesitation she exclaimed, “Yes!” I could not believe what I was hearing so I asked the question again, this time in a slightly different manner. “Is your brother a Bandito?” I asked. Once again her answer was, “Yes, my brother is a thief.”
The home address that “Pyxielover” used was actually his mother’s address, (601 Downingtown Pike West Chester, PA). I went through the email finder and discovered that the owner of the email address that “Chris” is using is registered to a Ms. Chrissy Beckett from Coatesville, PA. The sister of Alex Rolon, (aka Chris Rodriguez), confirmed that Chrissy Becket is her brother’s girlfriend. The cell number that “Pyxielover” provided is registered to a Mr. Alejandro (Alex) Rolon at 3347 Kip St. Philadelphia, PA.
Long story short, “Pyxielover” never had any intention of honoring our trade agreement. He not only stole an entire shipment of baby horned frogs from me, but he used his girlfriend’s name and e-mail address and his own mother’s home address to accomplish it, and I apparently have no legal recourse.
BUYERS and TRADERS BEWARE! “Pyxielover” is actually Alejandro (Alex) Rolon and HE IS BAD NEWS!

Old 04-23-2012, 03:40 PM   #3
hhmoore
I can't find an account (here) under the name of Pixielover.
I'm assuming that there was an ad posted someplace...which one of you initiated contact?

Old 04-23-2012, 05:28 PM   #5
hhmoore
Well, that's weird - I must have mistyped...repeatedly.
Thanks

Old 04-23-2012, 11:32 PM   #6
heatherm
user bypassing ban

Old 04-24-2012, 06:12 AM   #7
Durante
I placed the email Purtarock560@comcast.net in facebook just to see if anything came up since the address in this post to his mom's house is only about an hour away & a profile for "Alex Pun Rolon" of Philadelphia, PA came up. I happened to notice he has a friend named Corey Beckett.... Not sure if that helps or even if that the guy but thought it was worth mentioning.

Old 04-24-2012, 07:28 AM   #8
Mr Robert
He used stayreal17@aol.com as his email address with me. I spent $9.95 on email finder and it came up with Chrissy Beckett.

Old 04-24-2012, 07:48 AM   #9
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I can't find an account (here) under the name of Pixielover.
I'm assuming that there was an ad posted someplace...which one of you initiated contact?
Pyxielover not Pixielover. I did same thing yesterday

Keep digging Mr Robert. Hunt this thief down.

Old 04-24-2012, 09:55 AM   #10
hhmoore
If you use the email function on this site (provided he has it enabled), it will go to the email account he used to register.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!