Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2010, 07:52 PM   #81
HowlinGaleDragons
Deborah,
I am not breaking any laws I legally own Prince he was given to me Sept 2009 as a gift; you are entitled to your opinion of me But I can tell you I am not what you make me out to be. I have sold many dragons and only ONCE ever had someone think I messed with pictures; I have never had DOA's or sick dragons ever arrive to anyone. I sold 18 Dragons last week and everyone was thrilled and happy with their dragons I actually sold a gorgeous Luecistic female to Aaron who had put a BOI up on me last week I think it was and he is very happy and I am glad he felt I was ok to buy from again.

Old 04-23-2010, 07:56 PM   #82
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Deborah,
I am not breaking any laws I legally own Prince he was given to me Sept 2009 as a gift; you are entitled to your opinion of me But I can tell you I am not what you make me out to be. I have sold many dragons and only ONCE ever had someone think I messed with pictures; I have never had DOA's or sick dragons ever arrive to anyone. I sold 18 Dragons last week and everyone was thrilled and happy with their dragons I actually sold a gorgeous Luecistic female to Aaron who had put a BOI up on me last week I think it was and he is very happy and I am glad he felt I was ok to buy from again.
If you LEGALLY own him, that's great! My advice was if you didn't legally own the dragon. Only you and Ed know what happened in that transaction so I am not even going to try and venture into that area.

It's great that you have a few good transactions, how about handling the ones that weren't so good? Did you apologize to the guy who's name you smeared? You know better than I what's hanging over your head waiting for your next screwup... just saying.

Old 04-23-2010, 08:01 PM   #83
HowlinGaleDragons
Deborah,
I'm not 100% but do you mean the guy who threatened me? Just being sure I never lied about him it happened. A mod did hear the voice mail I played it from my cell over my house phone I know it dose not prove it is him but I made sure someone got to hear it.

Old 04-23-2010, 08:02 PM   #84
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Deborah,
I'm not 100% but do you mean the guy who threatened me? Just being sure I never lied about him it happened. A mod did hear the voice mail I played it from my cell over my house phone I know it dose not prove it is him but I made sure someone got to hear it.
Sigh...you are very good.... I'm out!

Old 04-23-2010, 08:49 PM   #85
HowlinGaleDragons
I am making this clear

Ed you are not going to get my dragon Prince I am sorry you can't handle getting the boot but you know what I can't risk sending him to you so you make him sick again and I can't risk taking my female back due to all dragons from you where sick. I own Prince that is how it is Stop threatening me with court you know darn well you have no leg to stand on.

I will know longer acknowledge you in any way you are invisible to me

To everyone else if you have any questions feel free to post to me

Old 04-23-2010, 09:02 PM   #86
rin0425
Well, the BOI on you was last year, but I did think i could give you a chance again, and everything went fine. This dragon has blown me away with her personality and literally ate her entire dish of greens and almost 40 crickets an hour after arriving...just so you know.

Old 04-23-2010, 09:33 PM   #87
LauraB
Okay, so enlighten me ...
Nicole, you opened this thread with these words:
Quote:
It all started with a Leather Back male he sent to me Originally it was a breeder loan and it ended very different the Dragon was a Yellow Poss Dbl Het Italian Leather Back male
And that LB male is Prince. So it was a breeder loan, right? In the beginning, I mean.

You also said this:
Quote:
Ed you are NOT going to ever see the Leather Back male again I don't care if you show your Breeding Loan Contract
So, uh ... there was a Breeding Loan Contract for Prince?

As for only being in it for the love of the dragons and not the money ...
Quote:
I only bought one lot of dragons since I have been breeding dragons and that was Sept 2009 and that was because I do a reptile show ever year here locally it is the only one I attend due to how far they are away. I got a small group of Hypos and Hets from KP because at the time my own babies where only 2 weeks old and I will not sell dragons younger than 6 weeks for their safety. Unlike Ed Clark I am not in it for the money as I stated before
Why buy a wholesale lot to flip if you aren't in it for the money? That makes no sense!
You can still go to a show even if you don't vend ... you can still meet people and eat dinner and have fun and learn about herps even if you have nothing to sell, you know.

We all love our herps ... if we didn't we wouldn't have them in the first place. You breed them to make money; you don't love yours any more or any less than most of us here.

All that said, you do have nice dragons, I have seen your good guy posts ... as well as the others. Stop stooping to those low levels that you claim you now regret. If Prince is rightfully Ed's, then return him and get your girl back. Then be done with it and move on. In the right directions.

Old 04-23-2010, 09:52 PM   #88
TheSnakeRoom
Hey Ed,

Where's my $280? You don't respond to emails anymore? I have emails where you agreed to provide $280 worth of dragons or leos. And payment was through paypal and documented.

For the record. both seem flaky. I know for a fact that Ed is. Should have trusted B.O.I

Shame on me.

Old 04-23-2010, 10:10 PM   #89
HowlinGaleDragons
Laura,
I got them because I didn't want to have a table with nothing I pre-Paid for the table and my clutch hatched 2 weeks late so I had nothing.

Prince is not Ed's in any manor he is legally mine and I will not give my boy up Ed is full of empty threats he has no documentation at all stating he ever owned Prince. Prince was a gift to me and I won't be walked over I worked my but off to get him healthy agian and he will never ever no what neglect is ever agian.

If he was Ed's dragon I would give him back but he is Not I'm not a theif

If Ed tries to set foot on my property he will be arrested for trespassing I already let my Step Father know about this he is a Police Officer. I told my Step Father simply because I feel Threatened by Ed right now the way he posts it just makes me very uneasy (Not the legal threats just other things)

Old 04-23-2010, 10:11 PM   #90
HowlinGaleDragons
Jospeh if you have proof of Ed not paying you what he owes you can start a BOI on that I'm not telling you to though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!