Bad Guy Stephen Carnicom (scarnicom) stole my milk money! (and killed my milk snake) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-02-2010, 01:17 AM   #31
plankalkul
Stephen, is this resolved?

Brad, is this resolved?

Words are great, actions what matter.

Old 09-02-2010, 04:19 PM   #32
chongorojo
From the sounds of things I think its a long term payback? Hopefully this will teach anyone readin not to ship ANYTHING other than overnight to deliver before 10am!!

Old 09-02-2010, 07:48 PM   #33
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongorojo View Post
From the sounds of things I think its a long term payback? Hopefully this will teach anyone readin not to ship ANYTHING other than overnight to deliver before 10am!!
As good as that sounds Brian... .you can ship overnight to me via UPS and it wont get to me before 2pm. No how.. .no way.

Everyone wants to talk about saving money and just shipping UPS.. .well cheaper aint always better. My FedEx express packages normally arrive to me before noon in an air conditioned van.

What boggles my mind more is the fact the same thing keeps coming up on the BOI about sellers.

What ever happend to the primary tenent of business. The money's not yours till your customer is satisfied! To the seller... you couldnt wait 24 hours to spend the money? Oh yeah.... you would have waited 48hours because you shipped 2day. **palm to forehead**

Old 09-02-2010, 09:27 PM   #34
GinoInDaBronx
Stephen

Talk is cheap, stephen. As of now, your word means squat. And if you lie again, it will be less. Just stop your whining (typical scammer 'woe is me' tale) and let us know when you have refunded the money, in full. You swallowed your honour for this little?

your new friend,

GB

Old 09-02-2010, 09:29 PM   #35
Curious George
To Stephan, the antagonist party of this thread. You can buy 4' by about 15packs of 3/4" styrofoam at Lowes or Home Depot, packs of 6 for $6-7, and cut (with a box cutter) to fit your boxes. Its that "ounce of prevention, pound of cure" thing. It may not have saved this animal, but its real good procedure with every shipment.

As for delivery times, there are times when UPS will not guarantee a 10:30 AM delivery, at times only guaranteeing noon, or even "end of day", if one is too far off the beaten path. In such situations, and you can find this out when you set up the order, you can look to have the customer stop in at a local UPS store to see when they usually receive their packages (sometimes just a severa lmile difference between someone being in the boonies, or on a highway) makes a lot of difference, and if advantageous, ship to that UPS store for the customer to pick up. Or ship it as a "Hold for Pick UP" to the UPS Customer Center, and have the customer drive there. It'll be there before the sun is barely rising, and it will stay there until pick-up, not out all day on a hot truck.

Hope it all works out, and parties move-on the wiser.

Old 11-03-2010, 05:46 PM   #36
bwaffa
I've heard from Stephen once since this thread:

I replied a few days later:

I've touched base once again since then, but have neither heard from Stephen nor have I received my money.

Old 11-03-2010, 06:32 PM   #37
annmikeal
I really hope that after all this crap you get your money back

Old 11-03-2010, 07:34 PM   #38
laterob
Uh-oh. What I got from post #37 is that it's been about 7 weeks with no word. That's almost 2 months after the money was 'almost collected'.

Old 11-03-2010, 07:34 PM   #39
laterob
*post 36*....sorry.

Old 11-03-2010, 07:46 PM   #40
crotalusadamanteus
You need pics from the same angle as the add to tell. The post mortem pic is only showing the sides. I agree, it could be the same snake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!