Bad Guy Stephen Carnicom (scarnicom) stole my milk money! (and killed my milk snake) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2010, 06:03 PM   #51
blueapplepaste
Wow. Terrible. Even worst that he's obviously buying snakes and not paying you back.

Who ships a snake in the summer using 2-day air?!? Who ships a snake period using 2-day?!?

I'm so sick and tired of stupid idiots ruining it for the rest of us.

Old 12-03-2010, 06:13 PM   #52
Focal
I don't think he's that stupid. He was just able to sell a pastel as a super pastel 100% for pied lol but then again he didn't even "understand" the genetics of the snake he "bred"

Old 12-03-2010, 06:20 PM   #53
scarnicom
Brad If your on here give me a call, I called you a while back several times, no answer. But then again I'm not trying to chase anyone down to give them money. Just sold last of my ball offspring and I have money. Talk soon,

Old 12-03-2010, 06:25 PM   #54
Focal
Mail it to him. You don't have paypal so you gotta mail it anyway.

Old 12-03-2010, 06:32 PM   #55
scarnicom
How might you know my know my current method of payment? Again none of your business. Brad will see the post and contact me.

Old 12-03-2010, 07:45 PM   #56
azmodane
Such love and professionalism from Stephen. It's amazing that anyone would ever do business with him.....

Old 12-03-2010, 07:54 PM   #57
scarnicom
Aaron I am not a professional and never claimed to be one. I am just an avid snake lover that had a mishap.

Old 12-03-2010, 08:10 PM   #58
FosterHerpetological
why dont we just wait and see if he pays him back, it seems like he is trying to resolve it, yes it did take way too long, but better late then never i guess

Old 12-03-2010, 08:22 PM   #59
scarnicom
Thanks, it great to see someone understands my attempts. And still no contact from him. It must be a Stephen thing. But It has been too long and I honestly have tried contacting him by phone. But no answers. Brad has been very understanding and very patient. Very professional.

Old 12-03-2010, 09:29 PM   #60
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarnicom View Post
Aaron I am not a professional and never claimed to be one. I am just an avid snake lover that had a mishap.
and apparently you keep inserting thy foot into thy mouth when you post.

The key is... it doesn't matter if your a pro breeder or not. If you act professional with your business ethics you will get alot further in life.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!