Bad Guy Stephen Carnicom (scarnicom) stole my milk money! (and killed my milk snake) - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2010, 04:14 PM   #81
Foschi Exotic Serpents
You're right Rich.. Another thing about heat packs is they only maintain their peak temperatures as long as the air inside the box does not get too cool. They are not like hand earners that get hot and stay hot no matter what.

This also depends on the size of the box too. If a hatchling is shipped in a 12/12 box then there will be plenty of air. If it's shipped in a small hatchling box then there will not be enough air for the heat pack to work properly without holes. I believe all this should be considered depending on weather also.

It just takes a little practice and some good advice from others to figure it out completely.

Old 12-07-2010, 04:15 PM   #82
Foschi Exotic Serpents
Oops.. Not like hand warmers! Lol

Old 12-07-2010, 04:51 PM   #83
scarnicom
Monica thanks for the info I have actually been shipping like your recommended way since the incident., and since then I have made several transactions and gotten a good guy post and am actually waiting on one from Carolina classic dragons, David is a great guy, and he has helped me get my good rep back.

Old 12-07-2010, 06:08 PM   #84
CarolinaClassicDragons
I recently saw an ad from Stephen for some really nice reverse okeetee and anery corns so I reached out to him to discuss purchasing them. He was quick to respond and we settled on a price. Just before I hit "Send" on Paypal, something told me check the BOI's on this guy before making this purchase. I did and was shocked and disappointed when I saw this thread. I immediately emailed Stephen and informed him that I would not be purchasing the corns from him due to this really bad situation he created. He understood and that was that. About a week later, I receive an email from Stephen asking if I would reconsider and he promised that all would be perfect and that the snakes were the quality I was looking for. After I put some thought into it, I emailed him back and told him that if he felt that confident, he would trust me enough to send me the snakes and once they arrived here safely and healthy, that I would immediately pay him. He agreed.
I have shipped many bearded dragons around this country and I know what I am doing when it comes to safely packaging reptiles no matter what the conditions are outside. Believe me when I say that Stephen did an excellent packing job. The snakes arrived here on the day we agreed to and the communication was great too. I believe everyone deserves a second chance. I think he learned a hard earned lesson from this very unfortunate situation.

Old 12-07-2010, 06:27 PM   #85
scarnicom
thank you so much David!!! And you have an outstanding reputation so it was easy to trust you. And you were a pleasure to deal with. And i am honored that you gave me that opportunity to prove who I really am. No words could express my true appreciation. Thank you very much!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!