For Sale RES Morphs, SNOW, Albino, Lemon-Lime - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 06-20-2011, 09:35 PM   #1
CaptainSpaulding
RES Morphs, SNOW, Albino, Lemon-Lime

I am reluctantly looking to thin out my beloved collection to focus on a new turtle project. I am looking to sell three of my morph RES which were all purchased in 2010. All have put on significant growth and are hardy and way past the fragile hatchling stage.

1.0 Lemon-Lime RES trachemys scripta elegans. Purchased on 10/16/10. This specific turtle looks alot like an ultra-hypo RES up close but has deep blue eyes and a slight lime-green hue when studied up close. These differences are not easy to see from a distance. He has just started to show those tell tale signs that he is a male. He is 3 1/4 inches scl and priced at $200.

0.1 Albino RES trachemys scripta elegans. Purchased on 8/7/10. This is a beautiful albino and has shown nothing but female physical characteristics. The person who I bought her from is a trusted friend and none of his temp sexed hatchlings have proved to be wrong yet, and she definately looks female. She is 2 3/4 inches scl with a slight split of her last vertebral scute which is hardly noticeable. She is priced at $275.

0.1 Temp-Sexed SNOW RES trachemys scripta elegans. Purchased on 10/16/10. This is a terrific example of the snow morph. Absolutely no pattern and the most saturated red eyes you have ever seen. She is too small to sex for sure but again was temp sexed as female. To add to the female cause, this turtle does have split vertebral scutes in a zig-zag pattern on her back. She has doubled in weight in the last two months. She is 1 7/8 inches scl and is priced at $600. There are currently none of these for sale on any of the forums at this time, and the ones available in the coming months will not be past the hatchling stage like mine is, and will be more expensive.

I am willing to work price breaks for multiple animals and would be willing to take 10% off for premeir members on the forum.

Turtles under four inches are sold for bonafied scientific and/or educational purposes only. These animals will not be sold to any states where they are prohibited by law. Please know your state laws before contacting me. Please feel free to PM me here or email me at apierlioni@gmail.com.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!