strange behavior - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-14-2006, 05:34 AM   #1
Apep
strange behavior

i have 2 sub-adult beardies and all of a sudden last nite at 4 am they both started to go crazy and started clawing at the tank walls. so i just thought they wanted out so i let them out and they just wildly started running around my room clawing at my walls and ramming my door. i dont know whats wrong with them. there eating fine. temps are right. and i havent changed anything about their lifestyle lately. anybody have any ideas on what i should do?

Old 08-14-2006, 11:39 AM   #2
clarinet45
Was it storming? Mine will kinda flip out if it's thundering. 4am though, they should be asleep. Do they each have their own tank, and do you cover their tanks with a towel as night with no bulbs?

Old 08-14-2006, 11:57 AM   #3
dragonchick88
Sara has asked a good question, at 4 am they SHOULD be asleep. I am wondering why they were up on their own that late???? Like she said r u turning off their lights and covering tsnks up with something? Mine know that when lighs r out they go to sleep, maybe they just had an energy rush or something, my Drako does this occasionally and I let him out and put him in the tub where its safe for him to run around ( cat might chase him) but are they doing this on a regulare basis like every night?

Old 08-14-2006, 01:59 PM   #4
Apep
it just started 2 days ago. and no it wasnt storming and yes i turn the lights off. they didnt do it as much this morning though

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!