Upstate Exotics ??? (help me)! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2003, 06:27 PM   #41
HerpVenue
http://www.upstateexotics.com/breeders.htm

Upstate.

I would like to offer you cahs on yor 0.1 het for piebald BOA

Hey Rob good call on the imaginary het for piebald BOA

Old 05-01-2003, 06:34 PM   #42
sputnik
TESTIMONIALS

http://www.upstateexotics.com/testimonials.htm

Got this line below off their testimonials page!

"Want to send Upstate Exotics YOUR testimonial on our outstanding customer service and high quality animals?"

Maybe Tony might want to send in his experience for their testimonials page and let everyone know about their outstanding customer service as they put it..... and it sure is OUTSTANDING!!

Old 05-01-2003, 06:51 PM   #43
The BoidSmith
Which breeder is producing piebald boas? I'm asking it because I have never seen a picture of one.

Thanks.

Old 05-01-2003, 07:30 PM   #44
Rob BryertonRKK
Hi All, Do to an ice storm and phone difficulties I haven't been here in almost a month.
When I came back I wasn't surprised that all of you are still here protecting people from getting scammed.
However, I was surprised that on Upstate's site they had a breeder 0.1 Het Piebald Boa. C'mon, I haven't been out of the loop that long have I?
Hey Upstate, I hope you didn't get those Het Albino Boas you have for sale from the same person who sold you that Het Piebald Boa. If you did I think you may have been scammed at least a couple of times.
Wow, some things never change.
Later, Rob

Old 05-01-2003, 07:31 PM   #45
Living Art Reptiles
Thumbs down Upstate Exotics.

Hi Sal & Alison,
how are you? I just talked to the Visa company and they will contact you. You would then settle the claim with them. You said you gave me a credit to my account, please if you would be so kind as to provide me with the credit authorization number it would be greatly appreciated. If you plan on settling this claim with Visa please email that fact in a timely manner. Thank you for your time and have a nice evening.

Thank you,
Tony.

Old 05-01-2003, 07:53 PM   #46
Living Art Reptiles
Thumbs down Upstate Exotics.

Upstate Exotics reply.
Subj: RE: Message about: CB BABY BALL PYTHONS.YOUR CHOICE $60
Date: 5/1/2003 7:13:50 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: tbone9157@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Thank you for contacting Upstate Exotics!!

We have received your message and are currently reviewing it. We will be in touch with a reply shortly!

Thanks!!!

Upstate Exotics
Sal & Alison Tornambene
HYPERLINK "http://www.upstateexotics.com/"http://www.upstateexotics.com
HYPERLINK "mailto:upstateexotics@starband.net"upstateexotics @starband.net
1-866-PETS-499
518-692-3101

My email.
Subj: Re: Message about: CB BABY BALL PYTHONS.YOUR CHOICE $60
Date: 5/1/2003 7:27:43 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: upstateexotics@starband.net

Hi Sal & Alison,

how are you. Thank you so much for your reply. I am looking forward to your response on the resolution on this very important matter. As always thank for your time and have a great evening.

Thank you,
Tony.

Old 05-01-2003, 09:59 PM   #47
Darin Chappell
"We have received your message and are currently reviewing it. We will be in touch with a reply shortly!"

Of all the nerve . . .haven't you already had ample time to "review" this situation?!?!?!

Old 05-01-2003, 10:02 PM   #48
sputnik
HOW LOW CAN YOU GET?

"We have received your message and are currently reviewing it. We will be in touch with a reply shortly!"

That's about as CHEAP and as LOW as you can get....

Discusting treatment of a customer THEY OWE money to, throw that on their testimonials for outstanding customer service.

Old 05-01-2003, 10:23 PM   #49
dwedeking
In all fairness, that is probably an autoresponder set up for when they are closed. Doesn't excuse all the other stuff.

Old 05-02-2003, 03:09 AM   #50
DISCERN
this is clearly nauseating......

If Upstate Exotics keeps doing this, the legal trouble they can be in will be granting them a " trip upstate"...... ( rim shot ).........

Billy Fraser

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread