Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-24-2016, 11:38 PM   #1
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
this is all i could do was copy and paste it.

sorry
and before he deleted the post i copied it a few times because there were more comments .

i was able to put the pics into a pdf and now i cant figure out how to share it

Old 12-25-2016, 12:12 AM   #2
WebSlave
Quote:
i was able to put the pics into a pdf and now i cant figure out how to share it
Attach it to a post, just like you would do with an image file.

Old 12-25-2016, 12:19 AM   #3
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
it is telling me it is to big
i cant even email it its 50 photos

Old 12-25-2016, 08:39 AM   #4
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Copy/paste the into MS Word, save as PDF, and attach it to a post so people can download and read it.
Quote:
it is telling me it is to big
i cant even email it its 50 photos
From the screen capture image you posted, it appears that you are trying to upload a .docx file, and not a .pdf file. When you have converted your file to .pdf, let me know how big it is, and I'll see what I can do about the file size limits for uploading such files.

Old 12-25-2016, 09:32 AM   #5
KelcifersDragons
Unfortunately I've noticed this year ty being more and more arrogant and condescending to people even rude then blasting on fb. Things that shouldn't be totted on social media. Small things here and there but they have gotten more frequent. I have done business with him in the past but after this I will no longer purchase any animals from him. It's sad and I'm getting into the albino project with another breeders stock and was hoping to out cross onto some of tys stock in the future. Guess I'll have to keep my eyes open for someone else whose producing albino blues not related to my girls. I really truly hope he takes a step back and think about this whole mess and see that it's not worth the ignorant pride over one lizard or prize money he offered that was worth that one lizard. Out of all the sales he does yearly, letting go one lizard to make good on your word and keep a happy customer wanting to come back to you just seems like it would be the right thing to do. Why go through all this trouble over one lizard you raffle off? You aren't losing anything since you can write it off as a donation and you make someone extremely happy and like I said a possible repeat customer. If you had given her the name of the breeder you were buying the tegu from then maybe she would have been ok with it knowing who it was from and how well their stock is. But you failed to give her that info and you failed to tell her you would have sent a t+. You did not handle yourself well at all ty. Even if she took the money who cares what she needed/wanted it for. She was entitled to it as part of the raffle stipulations. It's not up to you to decide if she's worthy or not. That wasn't part of the raffle. I really do hope you make it right ty because something so petty should not have been made this big of a problem.

Old 12-25-2016, 04:29 PM   #6
LizardGuy123
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelcifersDragons View Post
Unfortunately I've noticed this year ty being more and more arrogant and condescending to people even rude then blasting on fb. Things that shouldn't be totted on social media. Small things here and there but they have gotten more frequent. I have done business with him in the past but after this I will no longer purchase any animals from him. It's sad and I'm getting into the albino project with another breeders stock and was hoping to out cross onto some of tys stock in the future. Guess I'll have to keep my eyes open for someone else whose producing albino blues not related to my girls. I really truly hope he takes a step back and think about this whole mess and see that it's not worth the ignorant pride over one lizard or prize money he offered that was worth that one lizard. Out of all the sales he does yearly, letting go one lizard to make good on your word and keep a happy customer wanting to come back to you just seems like it would be the right thing to do. Why go through all this trouble over one lizard you raffle off? You aren't losing anything since you can write it off as a donation and you make someone extremely happy and like I said a possible repeat customer. If you had given her the name of the breeder you were buying the tegu from then maybe she would have been ok with it knowing who it was from and how well their stock is. But you failed to give her that info and you failed to tell her you would have sent a t+. You did not handle yourself well at all ty. Even if she took the money who cares what she needed/wanted it for. She was entitled to it as part of the raffle stipulations. It's not up to you to decide if she's worthy or not. That wasn't part of the raffle. I really do hope you make it right ty because something so petty should not have been made this big of a problem.
Nailed it on the head buddy!

Old 12-25-2016, 12:26 AM   #7
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post

And says this
Attached Images

Old 12-25-2016, 12:29 AM   #8
Sugarhedgie
And this
Attached Images

Old 12-25-2016, 12:05 AM   #9
Sugarhedgie
more

Michelle Cutler i am not "in breach of contract" the raffle was pretty clear as to what it was for. he said he did not produce any albinio blues , that he only produced albino purples. and was going to go pick one up from another breeder. he refused to give me the breeders info or provide me with any pics. and said no when i asked if he would send me a purple.... yes he changed his story and then said he did produce some, i asked for pics of that clutch and he refused to send any. at this point i did not trust ty. he lied to me either way and lost my respect. i could not trust him . he was supposed to be this great guy , great breeder etc I'm sorry but lying is not ok.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Hide 17 Replies
Ty Park
Ty Park Albino purple is T+ albino blue iguana.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Ty Park did you mean tegu?
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park Both are blue tegus. Purple albino is T+ albino blue tegu.
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Kent Sanchez
Kent Sanchez You're still crying about being offered a $3k animal for $400? Damn you really are greedy. My offer still stands if you're hurting for money that bad ��
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Kent Sanchez not hurting for money . you dont know me but your comments are childish
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Kent Sanchez
Kent Sanchez So, if you're not hurting for money, why would you demand money over the animal you claim to want?
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler i am not being offered a tegu ty produced!!
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Kent Sanchez
Kent Sanchez That wasn't the agreement. He said "who wants to do a raffle for an albino blue tegu". You're making a terrible name for yourself over you getting the deal of a lifetime on an incredible animal.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Ty Park
Ty Park Michelle Cutler you would have gotten one that I produced. I'm certainly not going to say anything about what I would be doing after I realized you will try to twist anything I say. If you would have accepted my offer of me sending you a tegu, yes U would have gotten an albinos tegu that I produced because that's all I have.
Like · Reply · 2 · 2 hrs · Edited
Sherry Cody
Sherry Cody His screenshot of you mutual communication in the post earlier proves Ty offered to ship u an albino tegu that he produced. An albino tegu is an albino blue unless specified as an albino purple.
Like · Reply · 57 mins
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Sherry Cody he said he did not produce any albino blues only albino purples. On this thread he made a comment where he said he was trying to be honest and tell me that he didn't produce any albino blues and that he was going to get me one from another breeder. He said he didn't have to tell me this, he could have just shipped it and I wouldn't have known the difference.

So in out pms when his story changed and he lied I did not trust him. So thank you Ty Park for being honest. And I'm sorry that I didn't want an albino blue produced by one of your breeder friends.. You refused to give me their info and wouldn't even share a pic but wanted to ship it a few days after.
Like · Reply · 46 mins · Edited
Ty Park
Ty Park Michelle Cutler the bottom line is I felt you were very greedy from the start. You implied I'm a scammer. I only have albino tegus I personally produced as I couldn't get any from friends. If you would have been not so greedy to the end when I offered to ship you an albino tegu, you would have gotten a $5000 albino tegu I produced. Now you will get nothing if my lawyers and I have anything to do with it.
Like · Reply · 2 · 34 mins
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Ty Park when I asked for you to send me a purple tegu as you say "a 5,000 tegu" because you said you did NOT produce any albino blues you said NO. YOU NEVER offered me one. So please stop saying things that are not true.
I even asked you in this post. Smh
Like · Reply · 26 mins
Justin Morash
Justin Morash Michelle you literally read my comment about the genetics of the tegus Ty produced, said you understood, continued to argue with me... So how do you not understand that the more expensive "purple albino tegu" is not a different species from the "regula...See More
Like · Reply · 1 · 24 mins
Ty Park
Ty Park Michelle Cutler I'm under no obligation to tell you anything other than to tell you that I am willing to ship you a tegu you won. Matter of fact, I decided against giving u any information period since you have tendency to be greedy and unintelligent
Like · Reply · 2 · 20 mins · Edited
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Justin Morash I do understand but he did not offer me an albino purple that he priduced. And I am not arguing with you
Like · Reply · 18 mins
Justin Morash
Justin Morash He has said several times he would have. You can read through this thread and find evidence of that. You responded that you wanted an albino blue tegu not and albino purple tegu on several occasions when people have tried to make you aware of this... Which makes no sense, because you essentially have been saying you want what you don't want. Make's no sense...
Like · Reply · 7 mins
Michelle Cutler
Write a reply...

Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler ok so Ty Park just to clarify, because there seams to be some confusion. "because you didn't produce any t- albino blue tegus are you offering to send me a t+ purple albino you produced
Like · Reply · 1 hr · Edited
Justin Morash
Justin Morash Michelle, both the "purple albinos" and "regular albinos" are blue tegus. Purple is T+ albino, the "T" refers to Tyrosinase positive. Tyrosinase is an enzyme that when present in albino animals produces a darker pigmented albino. This darker pigmentation comes out purple in the albino blue tegus, hence the name "purple albino blue tegu". It is not referring to a different species of tegu. So technically when you reference Ty's original post stating that he'd pay $3000 if he didn't produce any albino blue tegus this year, he actually did produce albino blue tegus. Just T+ albino, not T- albinos. Now I agree the vague language leaves things open to interpretation, but honestly, him buying another albino blue tegu from another breeder in lieu of one he thought he would hatch out would be, for any rational person anyway, a very fair compensation.

With Ty's reputation, it would not be reasonable to assume he would send you a sub par animal. So essentially you are getting just what you won, an albino blue tegu. It would still be an albino blue tegu and still worth the same amount of money.

Normally I wouldn't post on this, but this actually bother's me to the core. I don't even know Ty. We've had no interaction beyond a handful of photo comments and maybe the odd question I have sent his way. But the guy does a tremendous amount of good for this hobby. Between his charitable donations, consistent presence on social media to not only educate us, but keep us entertained, and his tremendous work with some absolutely exceptional species, many that likely would be scarce in the hobby otherwise. Not many people alive today is impacting in a positive way the hobby like him.

He made an exceptionally generous donation for the sake of helping with conservation efforts of an endangered species (on top of all the other charitable donations he made this year) and you paid a $400 donation towards this cause, which bought you a chance to win the animal in question. You're lucky beyond imagination and instead of being grateful that you were given this opportunity, you attempt to take advantage of the situation. And for what?

Your claim is not open and shut, the language of the agreement is far to vague for that. So you may lose. Moreover, if you lose you may have to pay legal fees and get nothing in the end. All while risking that after this ordeal people will steer clear from doing business with you... Instead of taking an animal that is practically exactly what you were hoping to win when you purchased the ballot.

I genuinely hope you two can work out something that satisfies both parties. It's sad to see such a good act cause so much unneeded trouble.
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Justin Morash i understand but the whole point here is that i entered a raffle for one of tis babies NOT "joe shmos" baby, i read the contract to be the winner will receive an albino blue tegu, to be delivered in july 2016, to be produced by ty because it said if i do not produce any for some reason , chances re slim. i will give the winner $3,000 out of my own pocket.. i texted him july 31 and asked him if he had any albino blues, he said not yet soon I'm sure......aug 16 i said any news on the albino blues? i thought it would be in july . he said "ill ship the end of the month".... i said i didn't know they hatched do you have pix? he said i dont i only hatched purple ones and i sell those for $5,000. I'm pics them up from another breeder and paying for them so you can have one. ill pick them up this weekend. i asked him fr one of the purple albinos he said no, i asked him for the money he said no and he admitted that his wordage should have been different as he said "I should have said if I didn't have any albinos to give you I'll give $3000" he changed his story and he lied to me and that made me not trust him
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Bobby Lee
Bobby Lee Typical Masshole!
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Becky Pellecchia
Becky Pellecchia I'm sorry this turned into a s**t show Ty but thank you for supporting conservation efforts! I hope future endeavors are less dramatic ��
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Kayla Martin
Kayla Martin All albinos whether T+ or T- are BLUES. The purple is a term for a T+, correct? Ty Park so to me, it sounds like she is not understanding that regardless of T- or T+ she is still getting a BLUE. which is what she is saying she wants. Does she think that the term purple albino (T+) is a different type of tegu other than a blue?
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Ty Park
Ty Park That is correct. Purple albino tegu is just T+ albino blue tegu.
Like · Reply · 2 · 1 hr
Kayla Martin
Kayla Martin Okay so am I correct in thinking that she is trying to say that she wanted a BLUE and that you only produced "purples" and is not understanding that a purple is a T+ blue and not a hybrid that is often termed purple. I think that is where she thinks she has a case but clearly she is just not understanding the terminology in reference to T+ and T-.
Like · Reply · 1 hr · Edited
Ty Park
Ty Park Yes I did produce albino blue tegu and that's what she would have gotten. The other two winner did receive T+ albino blue tegus I produced.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Kayla Martin
Kayla Martin I think she is confused and not understanding that even getting ones YOU produced rather than ones you bought from another breeder, its still a blue tegu, not a purple (hybrid). In the beginning I gathered that she was trying to argue that she wanted a blue from you, not a purple (you used this term in reference to T+) and thats where she did not understand that that is still a BLUE therfore you held up to your end of the deal. Either way, shes greedy and seems like she is just looking for a legal loophole now so she gets the money instead.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Kayla Martin he did not offer me a t+ purple albino that he produced because he hadn't produced any t- albino blues
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Write a reply...

Sophie Dufort
Sophie Dufort I was under the impression that albino purple tegus are a combination of blues and reds, not a T variant of the blues. Emphasis on 'I was under the impression.' Regardless, nobody will take the bait that the raffle thread was unclear about what kind of albino was offered, or about the conditions of the $3,000 alternative. Let's not try to paint a penny in yellow and claim it is a gold coin.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Ty Park
Ty Park I offered her an albino blue tegu that I produced twice. She refused.
Like · Reply · 5 · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Ty Park you said on several occasions that you did not produce any albino blues and on aug 16 said that u were going to go pick up a few from anther breeder
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler because you didn't produce any albino blues and you had only produced the purple albinos i did ask of you would send me a purple, you said no that you would "get me one"
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Ryan George
Ryan George Ty this girl is a nightmare
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Dante Fenolio
Dante Fenolio Ty, from the perspective of someone who runs a department of conservation and research, and realizing just how hard it is to raise funds, I wanted to thank you for your many years of generosity. From the outside looking in, it is just as clear that you have been more than generous here.
Like · Reply · 6 · 1 hr
Vinh Le
Vinh Le Ima feel so bad for judge Judy she's Gonna be so confuse about what albino t+ and t- is lol cause I'm confuse
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Jeremiah Mills
Jeremiah Mills What I don't understand is ! (Money dosnt matter to me ) she in not goin to take a t+ (5000$) vs a t- (3000$) albino why does it matter it sounds like a win for her ! I would be very proud to own eather or hell even a normal that u have produced !!!! #tegulivesmatter
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler he did not produce ant albino blues (t-) but he is not and has NOT offering me a purple albino (t+) that he produced
Like · Reply · 56 mins
Michelle Cutler

Write a reply...

Kelly Artz
Kelly Artz Wow, I'd be happier than a pig in poop to win a $3000 animal for $400. She probably decided she didn't want the animal and wants the money instead, which is not the deal. The money is only on the table if Ty has zero animals to offer. But he has offered an animal so the money isn't in the deal so I'd say sue away but you have no case.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Jacob Brenner
Jacob Brenner I think this is fake unless the person got hurt or something it would be in small claims not trial court and this letter could have been gotten anywhere show your name on it as proof not just a court address that anyone can print off the net
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Tim Mangum
Tim Mangum What am I missing
"Raffle for baby albino blue"

1 albino blue
2 delivered by July
3 if HE did not produce any he would pay out $3000.

So it's sept she does not have a baby albino blue produced by ty and she does not have $3000. Nor does she have a guarantee on the animal offered to her backed by ty to be as good or better quality that he personally produces. Personally I would have asked if that was ok to offer up an animal I did not produce but whatever. I also would shut up and take the animal regardless but I can understand her frustration due to her not fully understanding what he plans on shipping to her. Not to mention not checking with her that she will be there to accept the animal on his planned ship dates. I really do not think there is much to pursue here. Other than it is being approached in a immature way on her behalf. Really judge Judy ��������
Tim Mangum's photo.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Brian Rashid
Brian Rashid Wth is wrong with people
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Peter Basta Brightbill
Peter Basta Brightbill Ty: PM me, and I'll hook you up with a friend who's a Boston lawyer.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Michelle Cutler
Michelle Cutler Many people have sent me private messages that have commented on this post in my favor but one person who has commented here just sent me This

"These people want to just throw rose petals at his feet lol the contract clearly states a blue albino produced by him THIS YEAR or cash money. If he doesn't live up to this simple stipulations then do what you gata do Michelle. Sorry for the random message but this guy has flashed his fucking Rolex in too many pictures to act like he can't own up to is obligation to you."
Like · Reply · 13 mins
Peter J Ingargiola
Peter J Ingargiola I live in mass
Like · Reply · 11 mins
Rigo Lozano
Rigo Lozano Jesse Hardin
Like · Reply · 10 mins
Austin Bell
Austin Bell By process of elimination, it's not hard to figure out who Ty bought the other tegus from. Very people in US producing them. Is it fair to think both parties involved could handle this much more maturely?

Old 12-25-2016, 12:41 AM   #10
Afrock86
I am now dumber after reading that Facebook feed. Such a shame some people are honestly that dumb when it comes to reading and comprehension. You're winning a tegu from a BREEDER, a person who produces things. How do these people get lost in such plain english???

Tags
raffle, tegu