Inquiry John Oliver - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-11-2011, 02:21 PM   #1
geckos70
Question John Oliver

I am in the process of working out a deal with John Oliver for a group of Ctenosaura alfredschmidti. John has replied to all of my inquiries and has been very forth coming with info but I usually double check when dealing with new people especially with higher end purchases. I searched BOI for any posts and there does not appear to be good or bad. So, I thought I would inquire to see if anyone has recently bought from John.
Thanks in advanced and have a great weekend,
Michael

Old 06-19-2011, 02:26 PM   #2
ericR
Hi Michael.
I am thinking about buying some lizards from John Oliver (joliver18 here on fauna) and would like to know if your deal was successful. This is going to be a larger purchase and am a little uneasy as I don't know anyone that have done deals with him. He has been quick to respond to emails and seams to be truthful. Any feedback about John would be helpful.
Thanks, ericR
Eric Russell

Old 06-20-2011, 09:51 AM   #3
geckos70
Hello Eric,
I spoke several times to John and he seems like a nice guy who is very easy to work with. Unfortunately, I was buying a house at the time and some unexpected costs came up that made buying the animal impossible at that moment. So, I can speak of doing business with him but I would not hesitate to deal with him personally if I were in the market.
Thanks,
Michael

Old 02-27-2013, 08:13 PM   #4
Pets101
I purchased some Abronia from him and the transaction was flawless! He is a good guy. I would buy from him again.

Stephen

Old 02-27-2013, 08:49 PM   #5
KNOBTAIL
Business with Oliver

Can be summed up in one word. Excellent. JERRY

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!