Any info on Palm Beach County, Fl. collecting?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Field Collecting/Observing

Notices

Field Collecting/Observing Sightings of herps in the wild, where-tos and how-tos, as well as photos of herps in their native environment.

Old 07-17-2004, 11:27 PM   #1
Lloyd Heilbrunn
Question Any info on Palm Beach County, Fl. collecting??

Since catching a corn snake in my yard my youthful interest has been rekindled.I've seen 4 snakes there in the last 3 weeks. I've decided to expand to the nearby woods for herping.

Unlike years ago when I kept snakes, unforunately, most areas seem fenced and posted now.

The two ones that I saw today that didn't seem privately owned were posted "natural area,no hunting or vehicles" didn't say no entry but I did not take the chance), and "Preserve", which I assumed was restricted, so I did not try there either.

I did try a couple of other areas last weekend but saw no snakes, I'm guessing there might be some down some of the neat gopherholes I saw but you don't mess with those....

Anyone know any good areas in the county?

Thanks in advance.

Old 08-21-2004, 09:45 AM   #2
herpetological
I'd rather not list specific locations on the internet..However, if you want to give me a call I can give you locations and techniques..Ray G. 772-519-1376

Old 12-29-2004, 04:58 PM   #3
jglass38
hey lloyd. Where in PBG are you? I work on fairway drive off pga and live in wellington.

Old 12-29-2004, 05:02 PM   #4
Lloyd Heilbrunn
I live north of PGA off Military.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!