TW International Wyatt in Texas - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-11-2007, 05:51 PM   #61
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenHarrison
Isn't this thread about Wyatt, not Damian? I understand everyone's arguments here as I've been following everything, but the more sidetracked a thread gets (adding more unrelated posts/threads), the less people tend to pay attention to it or read through it. Damian should have his own thread based on this discussions.
What has happened is impugning Damian M "support" of Wyatt. Funny how threads do meander and one finds out info that is only relevant to one of the supporting characters. But I digress...you are correct Jen, that Damian M deserves his own thread, and will have one shortly.

Old 11-11-2007, 06:07 PM   #62
Jim O
Please see http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=106047 for the Damian Macioce thread. I have informed him about it.

Old 11-11-2007, 06:09 PM   #63
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmasio
First off those were people that I have bought from or sold to so I cant say they are character references just people I have dealt with before. And on all of their threads on the BOI I have posted my not so nice feelings about Sal, Matt, and especially Chris. And to Mr. trouble maker Jim Im not here to get in a pissing match with any of you who live on this site but those hets were sold LONG before he was outted as a junk dealer and as I said in the post following my original one I got points for cursing. So the person that has them will as I had to with the other hets I bought from him just think of them as nothing more than normals. Yes my website is sorely outdated and those references should be pulled off there because you are right about the peolpe you align yourself with but I must say its nothing like that, I had a few buys from Matt for t-stats and whatnot, Sal I actually bought my first ball python from many years ago and Chris did send me some animals but they were definatley not what I paid for I came to find out a year or so later. And again as I said those hets were backed by TSE paperwork the person I sold them to knew I didnt produce them and I havent heard from them. Not saying since I didnt produce them that its not my fault but they were sold to him before the TSE scandal went down.
I actually think you sold/dumped those fake hets on unsuspecting customers as quickly as you could when you found out that Chris was selling fakes....thats what I think.

Maybe I'm wrong, but we'll see eventually with a complaint. Maybe they just changed hands so many times that we wont. Maybe they were proved to be normals and some nice guy re-sold them exactly as that...normals.

Old 11-11-2007, 06:11 PM   #64
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Please see http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=106047 for the Damian Macioce thread. I have informed him about it.
Oh cool! Sorry about my last contribution.

Wyatt, I still think youre a crook.

Old 11-11-2007, 06:11 PM   #65
dmasio
Jim your right they should be made whole but honestly have never even thought about it. And again those references are long ago deals. Jen also your correct it should only been a post about my dealings with Wyatt and I shouldnt have played devils advocate I thought it was just a bit uncalled for everyone attacking him when they had nothing to do with the situation. And as far as my reputation goes the only bad thread I have is when I tried to move some snakes for my cousin and didnt inform the person they were not from me myself but I did address that a few years ago. Every other thread after that is all good ones and also all my feedbacks on this site, ebay and reptile auctions (all under the same name) are good ones. And Im sorry I didnt post after the first few responses but I just checked my email and noticed there was a reply to the thread I posted. But I digress if you want to start a thread about me thats fine I have nothing to hide thats why my phone number is posted on my site if you have a problem with me we can always talk. I was just trying to state facts that Wyatt did right by me on numerous occasions and that he was being attacked by poeple that had never done business with him and in their words never will.

Old 11-11-2007, 08:09 PM   #66
Wyatt

Damien,
While I appreciate your response, and yes you and I have had some fun conversations in seeing that I have probably told you more than any other customer that I have had. But your best bet is to just stop responding to this thread in all. Although Mike is the originator of this thread, you will see that he has discontinued his reply's as well as me and should you. Just like you said, you are playing the advocate here and look what happened. Funny thing is, that I actually traded a couple of Tiger Albino Retics a few years back to TSE for the very same hets and out of five, one proved out to be a true microchipped het. I was hoping that Jen would not fall into the cess pool of negativity here in this place but it seems otherwise because she sure has my number and she even stated that she got my message to call me and yet she never did, and I more than welcome from her or anyone to that fact a phone call to disuss this matter. The sad thing Damien is that even though all of this controversy is keeping Jim O and Funky Bill ( or whatever he calls his lowlife self ) up late at night probably sitting half naked at the computer while eating there prunes and soiling there depends!!! LOL!!! I am still selling snakes on KS to some well known people who buy from me and talk about how this place is abunch of BS anyways and that is why half the people responding on here have probably been kicked off of KS anyways and are only surviving off of the soap opera life provided here.

Thanks,
Wyatt

Old 11-11-2007, 09:08 PM   #67
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt
The sad thing Damien is that even though all of this controversy is keeping Jim O and Funky Bill ( or whatever he calls his lowlife self ) up late at night probably sitting half naked at the computer while eating there prunes and soiling there depends!!!
Hahahaha.....

Thats pretty amazing because I was sort of thinking that similar thoughts must be rolling around your ex-wife's new husband or boyfriends mind. Ya know...probably wondering how she got involved with a such a flacid fairy and petty thief like you. Ahhhh but things worked out the way they should now, haven't they? She is no longer depending on your next con job to make ends meet and probably is sooo much better off without you in the hands and arms of a responsible and honest fella who actually deserves her.

Must really suck being such a loser and getting dumped by your life partner and business partner back to back.

I'd tell you to play the lottery but the ticket agent would probably hand you your tickets torn up.

LOSER.

And..if you must know...I eat pumpkin seeds at the computer. You're welcome to inspect my next dump for evidence of shell bits.

Old 11-11-2007, 09:11 PM   #68
John E Dove
Quote:
Damien,
I was hoping that Jen would not fall into the cess pool of negativity here in this place but it seems otherwise because she sure has my number and she even stated that she got my message to call me and yet she never did, and I more than welcome from her or anyone to that fact a phone call to disuss this matter.
Why is it you are afraid to discuss a settlement with your dissatisfied customers in public? Is it because you are one of those con men who can talk people into going along with almost anything verbally? What are you trying to hide?
True Good Guys are not afraid to make public their offers to make good on their mistakes or to publically admit when they have made them.

Quote:
The sad thing Damien is that even though all of this controversy is keeping Jim O and Funky Bill ( or whatever he calls his lowlife self ) up late at night probably sitting half naked at the computer while eating there prunes and soiling there depends!!! LOL!!! I am still selling snakes on KS to some well known people who buy from me and talk about how this place is abunch of BS anyways and that is why half the people responding on here have probably been kicked off of KS anyways and are only surviving off of the soap opera life provided here.
Wyatt
Oh yes, the final insult, braggadocio & demean tactic of the proven bad guy, but you left out the fact that Bad Guy threads on the BOI won’t hurt your business at all. Most of your kind usually include that then vanish, in time, due to lack of steady customers.

Old 11-11-2007, 09:43 PM   #69
Wyatt
How funny Chuck!!! That one actually had me laughing considering you could not be further from the truth about my ex and me... But I will let you look like an idiot and keep talking like you know what is going on first hand... I will leave the rest of this thread to you since you have all of the answers and because it at least keeps you John busy and off of Kingsnake... Later Dudes..

Old 11-11-2007, 09:45 PM   #70
Wyatt
excuse me, " you and John busy ". Did not want you to have to break out your reading glasses to figure that one out !!! LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
damion wyatt, tw international