TW International Wyatt in Texas - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-11-2007, 09:47 PM   #71
Wyatt
And just so you can look like an idiot a little more... I did not get dumped by my partner!!! And if you would like his number to ask him yourself, you are more than welcome little fella...

Old 11-11-2007, 09:52 PM   #72
snake5007
Two posts ago you were leaving the thread, what happened? Did Kingsnake turn you down?

Old 11-11-2007, 10:02 PM   #73
Wyatt
Turn me down for what??? I still sell snakes on there all of the time. This place just makes me laugh allot...

Old 11-11-2007, 10:54 PM   #74
Dennis Hultman
Would you mind answering the question I asked? Have you taken care of the other complaints?

Old 11-12-2007, 12:03 AM   #75
Pink Lady Exotics
Wyatt, I do have your phone number -- but nothing will come of a phone call since you have stated here that you take no responsibility for what has happened, so why should I waste my time? I also specifically will not discuss business on the phone (with you or anyone else) as there is no written hard-copy proof of what was said/discussed/promised/etc. A phone conversation would be he-said-she-said and pit one person's word against the other's. I even have that posted on my website.

My decision to post here has nothing to do with being "sucked into negativity". I'm a grown woman, I make my own choices, and I have my own feelings based on situations and experiences -- how I feel after this experience in particular is what prompted me to post here. Especially after you stopped responding to e-mails.

Old 11-12-2007, 12:53 AM   #76
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt
Funny thing is, that I actually traded a couple of Tiger Albino Retics a few years back to TSE for the very same hets and out of five, one proved out to be a true microchipped het.
WOW......you mean that you're the one person out of, well....everyone else that had a TSE-produced het that actually proved out?

Simply amazing.

Old 11-12-2007, 01:10 AM   #77
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
WOW......you mean that you're the one person out of, well....everyone else that had a TSE-produced het that actually proved out?

Simply amazing.

Imagine that.

Old 11-12-2007, 04:41 AM   #78
phoerner
Thumbs down I bought a Het Pied male

I never got any documents for my animal after several emails, phone calls!

Old 11-12-2007, 07:48 AM   #79
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt
Turn me down for what??? I still sell snakes on there all of the time. This place just makes me laugh allot...
Is this one of those sayings? You know, one of those "this thread hasn't hurt my business" bad guy speeches?

Old 11-12-2007, 07:52 AM   #80
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by John E Dove

Oh yes, the final insult, braggadocio & demean tactic of the proven bad guy, but you left out the fact that Bad Guy threads on the BOI won’t hurt your business at all. Most of your kind usually include that then vanish, in time, due to lack of steady customers.

I think he's covered all of the bad guy tactics now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
damion wyatt, tw international