TW International Wyatt in Texas - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-12-2007, 09:41 AM   #81
Wyatt
No David not all but thanks for reminding me. Hey Damien, look at it this way.. All of this free advertising is really good for business... Allot of people who do read this are still buying balls from me... FREE ADVERTISING, it works... Thanks BOI...

Wyatt

Old 11-12-2007, 10:32 AM   #82
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoerner
I never got any documents for my animal after several emails, phone calls!
Phil, you purchased a "het" pied male from Wyatt, and never got any documentation for it?

Old 11-12-2007, 11:05 AM   #83
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoerner
I never got any documents for my animal after several emails, phone calls!
Phil, maybe you were to polite in your requests. It would seem he doesn't respond to such requests unless you call him a name or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Would you mind answering the question I asked? Have you taken care of the other complaints?
Let me rephrase the question for you.

You seem to have multiple complaints from your customers that you don't seem to be addressing. Just like the above complaint on paperwork states.
It wouldn't be the first time on the paperwork issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadking
I bought a 100% het clown female from Wyatt in October. Wyatt said documentation guaranteeing genetics would be supplied. When the documentation did not arrive with the snake, Wyatt apolgized saying he was rushed for time and simply forgot but would sent them out the next day. After a week of waiting and still no papers I email him requesting the papers. Again he said he would send them. Another week still no papers so I email him but now he does not respond. I've emailed him once a week requesting the documentation but no responses. Even tried calling. Anyone know what's up with this guy? I noticed his web site is no longer available.

Allan Shultz
It would seem you have lousy follow-up with your customers. Poor business practices. Flat out lying to your customers seems to be a habit with you. The money is in the mail. The paperwork is on the way. When in fact, they never arrive. Unless, you make a complaint on a public forum you will not address your customers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt
No David not all but thanks for reminding me. Hey Damien, look at it this way.. All of this free advertising is really good for business... Allot of people who do read this are still buying balls from me... FREE ADVERTISING, it works... Thanks BOI...
Wyatt
Just as long as they know you will not send paperwork, not follow-up with customer service, may screw them on shipping. Will not return phone calls after the sale. Promise to send them a money for over a year. Send them sick animals.
I seriously doubt once anyone knows how scummy you treat your customers they will be rushing to do business with you.

Is that better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSC
T&W International - BAD GUY

I purchased a Ranco Thermostat from Wyatt about 6 months ago off of his kingsnake.com ad. The ad said he shipped the same day via. priority mail. After a week I began the process of trying to get ahold of him. Phone numbers on the website did not work for him. Finally got ahold of a disgruntled friend of his who was also owed stuff. No responses from him (email & phone messages). Had tpo file a paypal complaint and a Kingsnake.com complaint. Finally after that I recieved an email from him saying they were back ordered and he just recieved them (this is 3+ weeks after ordering) and said he'd pay to have it overnighted to me to make up for the wait.

It arrived the next day in a huge box... I was still mad that I had to go through all the trouble to get what I paid for...but oh well.

2 WEEKS LATER A BILL FOR THE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING ARRIVED TO ME FOR $60!!!!!!!!!!! WYATT HAD SENT IT "BILL TO SENDER"...The freakin' thermostat wasn't much more than that.

Again I contacted him (with alot of trouble) and he told me multiple times that a refund check for the shipping costs was in the mail.... NEVER ARRIVED.

I have finally given up....WYATT screwed me for $60! Arrgghhhh...

You cannot treat people like this... its not right and the herp community is too small... especially when I only live 3 hours south of the person...sooner or later we'll run into eachother at a herp show!

Graham Criglow
College Station, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by piebaldpython
But I just can't get a hold of Damian. I just want my $600.00 deposit back. After over a year of the cheque is in the mail. Damian pay back you deposit I sent in good faith.
Dave

Old 11-12-2007, 11:20 AM   #84
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt

Wyatt

You can call me Dave. And i'll call you a shubttilling fothermucker, how's that sound?

Old 11-12-2007, 08:39 PM   #85
Scramblermike
17 Pages

Wow!
When I started this thread I was just trying to get some information. Then I got a bunch of bad reviews of his customer service. Made me a little nervous since I had made the deal on a weekend and thought it would be shipped on a Monday for a tuesday arrival. Got shipped on a tuesday evening and arrived on a thursday afternoon. Arrived alive and I thought in good health. Well I continued to check this thread and discovered Jen had a snake with a URI. So I continued to watch my new snake. He appeared to have a URI when I saw him blowing bubbles and heard him wheezing. Took him to Dr. Stahl and he told me that these things don't occur because of shipping that he was sick when he left Texas. After $195 at the vet and $46 to get up there and back things seem to be going well. I feel bad because I forgot to mention to Jen that Dr. Stahl had told me to soak him daily and to put the salve on his eye afterwards. The eye thing is just for my snake since his right eye seemed to have something funky going on with it. Well I have been putting the eye stuff on twice daily and so far he has kept the eye. I have given him shots twice now and he appears to be getting better. I have yet to try and feed him. But he does not appear to be losing any weight. I have posted since Wyatt seems to think I am alright with things. This is far from the truth. The snake looks great this is what sold him to me but his health being well below average would keep my from ever buying anything from TW International again. I am glad some people have had good experiences. But something kind of got to me at the vets office. When Scott said, "why would somebody sell and adult animal like this?" Then I thought why would somebody sell something that should be able to breed that is of this appearence. I just hope I can get him well without anymore vet bills. And I hope you have good luck as well Jen! I will check back sorry I have been too busy to post up here. I run my own construction business and it supports my stupid reptile hobby. Later Mike

Old 11-12-2007, 09:01 PM   #86
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
You can call me Dave. And i'll call you a shubttilling fothermucker, how's that sound?
I like it! Its original.

Dont suppose you would mind if I borrow it on occasion, would ya mate?

Old 11-12-2007, 09:59 PM   #87
Dennis Hultman
QUOTE=Wyatt] Although Mike is the originator of this thread, you will see that he has discontinued his reply's as well as me and should you. [/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scramblermike
Wow!
When I started this thread I was just trying to get some information. Then I got a bunch of bad reviews of his customer service. Made me a little nervous since I had made the deal on a weekend and thought it would be shipped on a Monday for a tuesday arrival. Got shipped on a tuesday evening and arrived on a thursday afternoon. Arrived alive and I thought in good health. Well I continued to check this thread and discovered Jen had a snake with a URI. So I continued to watch my new snake. He appeared to have a URI when I saw him blowing bubbles and heard him wheezing. Took him to Dr. Stahl and he told me that these things don't occur because of shipping that he was sick when he left Texas. After $195 at the vet and $46 to get up there and back things seem to be going well. I feel bad because I forgot to mention to Jen that Dr. Stahl had told me to soak him daily and to put the salve on his eye afterwards. The eye thing is just for my snake since his right eye seemed to have something funky going on with it. Well I have been putting the eye stuff on twice daily and so far he has kept the eye. I have given him shots twice now and he appears to be getting better. I have yet to try and feed him. But he does not appear to be losing any weight. I have posted since Wyatt seems to think I am alright with things. This is far from the truth. The snake looks great this is what sold him to me but his health being well below average would keep my from ever buying anything from TW International again. I am glad some people have had good experiences. But something kind of got to me at the vets office. When Scott said, "why would somebody sell and adult animal like this?" Then I thought why would somebody sell something that should be able to breed that is of this appearence. I just hope I can get him well without anymore vet bills. And I hope you have good luck as well Jen! I will check back sorry I have been too busy to post up here. I run my own construction business and it supports my stupid reptile hobby. Later Mike

Mike, do you have the vet report handy? If so, could you scan it? Thanks!

Old 11-12-2007, 10:54 PM   #88
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
I like it! Its original.

Dont suppose you would mind if I borrow it on occasion, would ya mate?
Nah, i don't mind. I might have to charge you for it though.

Old 11-13-2007, 01:29 AM   #89
Pink Lady Exotics
Mike, I'm glad to hear things are looking better for your snake. I hope he keeps his eye. Can you explain again about what was wrong with the eye? Was this made known to you before you bought the snake?

My het clown is still not any better -- it has been almost 7 weeks now. My vet had to order the Fortaz and the Amikacin that Dr. Michaels recommended, and I have to pick it up tomorrow morning. We'll be starting it ASAP, I stopped giving her the Cipro over the weekend to let it clear from her system. As for soaking, I already have been soaking her in lukewarm water every other day to help loosen the mucous in her lungs and keep her hydrated. She does drink while she is in there -- but it isn't making much difference. She's so incredibly skinny...there is now way she is going to be ready for anything this year. If this 3rd treatment doesn't work, I don't know what to do...

Old 11-13-2007, 06:16 AM   #90
Pink Lady Exotics
She has lost another 14g in 2 days. That makes 158g lost in 6 1/2 weeks. Still no defecation. She is still being soaked and provided fresh new water every night.

She is incredibly skinny and sunken in...

Wyatt, this is not what I paid for.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
damion wyatt, tw international