Wyatt with Tw International. How do I get my snakes back?? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-07-2007, 12:50 PM   #11
shrap
The only thing that makes it right is to send them man his snakes. And that would be at the bare minimum of making things right. Anything else is just more of your unethical thieving BS.

Old 11-07-2007, 12:58 PM   #12
JoeEllisReptiles
I spoke with wyatt. We are trying to work things out.

Old 11-07-2007, 01:05 PM   #13
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt
Joe,
I am going to make this right for you, but not on this forum. To everyone else that wants to continue this thread, be my guest.

Thanks,
Wyatt
Right....because this is the sort of publicity you really don't want but exactly what it took for Joe to get a simple response from you.

Just ship the animals back to Joe and be done with it so we can be done with you. We don't want you here as much as you don't want to be around.

Old 11-07-2007, 01:07 PM   #14
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOE1983
I spoke with wyatt. We are trying to work things out.

Good for you Joe! Tell him we all think he's a thieving slimey scumbag.

Old 11-07-2007, 01:13 PM   #15
JoeEllisReptiles
We are coming to a resolution and as soon as wyatt follows through I will discontiune this thread.

Old 11-07-2007, 03:04 PM   #16
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
We are coming to a resolution and as soon as wyatt follows through I will discontiune this thread.
Glad to see you are working out a resoloution. Hopefully you can settle things, and move on. Good Luck!!

Old 11-09-2007, 01:23 PM   #17
John E Dove
Quote:
Joe,
Have you gotten your snakes and the snakes that were owed you back from this crook yet.
John E Dove

Old 11-09-2007, 02:24 PM   #18
Wyatt

John,
Thanks for the inquire but me and Joe have taken this arrangement outside of this forum. Unless you know the whole story and the arrangments that Joe and I have made then you need not pass judgement.

Thanks,
Wyatt

Old 11-09-2007, 02:35 PM   #19
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt
John,
Thanks for the inquire but me and Joe have taken this arrangement outside of this forum. Unless you know the whole story and the arrangments that Joe and I have made then you need not pass judgement.

Thanks,
Wyatt
This is what we know from Joe.
------------------------
"I never received any animals. Wyatt told me he did not breed anything because he was getting a divorce and spitting with his partner. The PM I have above says differently. Time went on and I did not hear from Wyatt for a while. He would not respond to any emails or to any replies to ads he had posted. I got Wyatt's number from his old partner and I have been trying to get my snakes for over 8 months now. He will tell me he is sending them through the airport and to be available the next day to pick them up. This is only when he decides to pick up. I would then go a week or two without hearing from him. He then tells me he is having trouble shipping and that he will ship the next day. I never received my snakes and I am getting very irritated. I know he has sold and shipped many snakes over the last few months and days. I texted him via cell phone and sometimes i get responses asking to call later that day. He never answers. He doesn't respond to emails. I have his address but i do not feel i should have to travel to his location to pick up my snakes. I have a feeling I have been screwed. Wyatt if you read this please send my snakes back. I have lost time and money dealing with this. What should/can I do?"
--------------------------------

So whats the whole story? Entertain us with your side of the story.

Old 11-09-2007, 03:00 PM   #20
Wyatt

Sorry chuck, but that is between me and joe. Good luck.

Thanks,
Wyatt

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
damion wyatt, tw international