Wyatt with Tw International. How do I get my snakes back?? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-09-2007, 11:56 PM   #31
John E Dove
In retrospect, if your really happy with whatever he said to get you to give up on your girls and the amount of money your getting I guess that is your business but in my book, based on this thread and the thread about him and the sick snakes, he is one of the guys who ranks right down there with another Damon featured in one of the longest threads on the BOI.
Strange, even his first name is similar Damon, Damion.
Naw, I know it isn't the same crook, couldn't be.
Well be happy with your settlement Joe.

John E Dove

Old 11-10-2007, 12:02 AM   #32
CONSTRICTORS305
I wonder if Jack will be getting his snakes back Wyatt?? The ones that accidentally were bagged and flown off with you. Maybe this should be a topic about Wyatts business ethics.

Spencer Tedesco

Old 11-10-2007, 02:52 AM   #33
dmasio
I have to say I have purchased different ball morphs on 3 different occasions from Wyatt and only once did I run into trouble. He charged me for shipping when I payed him for the animal to be shipped but hes taken care of that. And as far as his first name take it easy I have the same name but mine is DAMIAN and I dont want anyone getting us confused (no offense to Wyatt). I dont know why he hasnt answered this thread but I will email it to him and see if he replies to it. Im not defending what he did to you but Im just going off of my own experiences with him.

Old 11-10-2007, 11:42 AM   #34
Wyatt

Spencer,
Just so that you are updated, Jacks snakes were bagged and sent back to him over a year and a half ago. After we got home from Daytona and had realized what had happened, since we did share an end table together with Jack we bagged them up and shipped them all back to him.

Damien,
Hey buddy how are you doing. Don't worry I am reading the post hear and its the same story as usual, the people who originally started this thread have there answers and have quit responding to it and we are communicating off of this cess pool of negativity.So you won't see me post on here much unless I have nothing else left in the world to do, LOL... Give me a call and let me know how things are going buddy.

Thank,
Damion

Old 11-10-2007, 12:33 PM   #35
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt
Damien,
Hey buddy how are you doing. Don't worry I am reading the post hear and its the same story as usual, the people who originally started this thread have there answers and have quit responding to it and we are communicating off of this cess pool of negativity.So you won't see me post on here much unless I have nothing else left in the world to do, LOL... Give me a call and let me know how things are going buddy.

Thank,
Damion
How about these people? How they been addressed too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSC
T&W International - BAD GUY

I purchased a Ranco Thermostat from Wyatt about 6 months ago off of his kingsnake.com ad. The ad said he shipped the same day via. priority mail. After a week I began the process of trying to get ahold of him. Phone numbers on the website did not work for him. Finally got ahold of a disgruntled friend of his who was also owed stuff. No responses from him (email & phone messages). Had tpo file a paypal complaint and a Kingsnake.com complaint. Finally after that I recieved an email from him saying they were back ordered and he just recieved them (this is 3+ weeks after ordering) and said he'd pay to have it overnighted to me to make up for the wait.

It arrived the next day in a huge box... I was still mad that I had to go through all the trouble to get what I paid for...but oh well.

2 WEEKS LATER A BILL FOR THE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING ARRIVED TO ME FOR $60!!!!!!!!!!! WYATT HAD SENT IT "BILL TO SENDER"...The freakin' thermostat wasn't much more than that.

Again I contacted him (with alot of trouble) and he told me multiple times that a refund check for the shipping costs was in the mail.... NEVER ARRIVED.

I have finally given up....WYATT screwed me for $60! Arrgghhhh...

You cannot treat people like this... its not right and the herp community is too small... especially when I only live 3 hours south of the person...sooner or later we'll run into eachother at a herp show!

Graham Criglow
College Station, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by piebaldpython
It's a shame to resort to this....
But I just can't get a hold of Damian. I just want my $600.00 deposit back. After over a year of the cheque is in the mail. Damian pay back you deposit I sent in good faith.
Dave

Old 11-10-2007, 12:35 PM   #36
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
How they been addressed too?
*Have

Old 11-11-2007, 08:19 AM   #37
John E Dove
So Joe, did you get your money yet or just more stalling and lies?

Old 11-14-2007, 09:09 AM   #38
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOE1983
Wyatt and I have come to an agreement. It is easier for him and I for a payment instead of returning snakes. I stated a price and he is agreeing to pay for the snakes and the inconvience. He stated that it is more than fair to pay a little extra for my inconvience.

Joe Ellis
Has Wyatt made good on this yet or did you get scammed again?

Old 12-02-2007, 10:36 PM   #39
snake5007
Hey Joe, did Wyatt ever sort this out?

Old 12-20-2007, 10:40 AM   #40
JoeEllisReptiles

We are still working on things

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
damion wyatt, tw international