Wyatt of dbreptiles@juno.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-20-2002, 03:27 PM   #1
enforcer3
Wyatt of dbreptiles@juno.com

Was wondering if anyone has done business with him recently. I've read previous posts about him, but they are a year old. I'm looking to buy a 100 het for albino from him and I'm really skeptical(just becasue it's a het). Thanks in advance. AdamC

Old 12-20-2002, 03:48 PM   #2
Neil Gubitz
Adam.... don't give it a second thought! If Damion (and Brandie) say it's 100%.... IT'S 100%!! PERIOD!
I know Wyatt (and Brandie), I've been to their house and I've seen their facilities and snakes.... I am in AWE! You will have NOTHING to worry about when dealing with Wyatt (or Brandie).... either last year, this year, or next year!

Oh yeah.... Hi Brandie!!.... I can't forget you, kiddo!.... lol

....Neil

Old 12-20-2002, 05:10 PM   #3
Ken Harbart
Nothing has changed- Wyatt is still one of the best! If he's representing it as a 100% het, you can rest assured that it is indeed what he says it is.

Old 12-20-2002, 05:43 PM   #4
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Damion Wyatt in Texas

I just purchased 1.1 possible het Axanthic, and 1.1 possible het albino from him, and I am completly pleased!! He is a great guy who really helped me out when I wanted these snakes but was not in a possition to purchase them yet. Of course they are only possible hets so they look normal and possibly are, but I tell ya, for normals they sure look great!!

100% pleased with my recent transaction with Damion Wyatt!

Old 12-20-2002, 07:40 PM   #5
Wes Harris
Wyatt Good Guy

Wyatt and His Partner Eric bought a pile of cages from me
some of the cages were damaged in shipping so I had to come down and deliver them personally. It all worked out fine
and I got to see the facility Wyatt keeps his snakes cleaner than most people keep their Kids! Man what a pristine facility!
Lots of male Albino Ball Pythons breeding Het and Normal females
It would be almost impossible for Wyatt to sell a non het Ball Python Like Myself He doesn't own any normal males. He is a stand up Guy and Has a lot riding on his reputation.
I say go for it you can't lose.

Wes Harris
Snake Hut Modular Cages

The Snake Hut

Old 12-20-2002, 08:32 PM   #6
napavalleysnakes
Thumbs up

I've got to agree.. I have had several dealings with Wyatt and all have been outstanding. Great animals at great prices.. Don't hesitate doing business with Wyatt, he's one of the best !

Napa Valley Snakes

Old 12-21-2002, 09:35 AM   #7
Jerry Detwiler
Thumbs up

The Wyatts are some of the most honest people in the business and have some of the best stock available. If Damion tells you the sky is green, just look up, by God it will be green! Heis a man of his word.

Old 12-21-2002, 09:51 AM   #8
Neil Gubitz
Now, Jerry.... come on now.... As much as I like those two.... if Wyatt told me the sky was GREEN.... I'd have to say that he got ahold of some REALLY GOOD STUFF!.... lmao

....Neil

Old 12-24-2002, 12:43 AM   #9
bwyatt
Hey Neil,
I am going to go broke from the money I have to pay you to say my name. LOL Thanks for always remembering me it means alot to me . We work really hard and spend alot of time with our snakes. Wyatt spends more time in our snake house than he does in the house. We appreciate all the good comments.

Thanks,
Brandie Wyatt

Old 12-24-2002, 12:51 AM   #10
HerpVenue
The Wyatt's sold a friend of mine (Brian) an albino boa.
And since I was there for a majority of the transaction....
And since I housed it here....
and since I fed it.....
and since we maited it to one of my females.....(a couple more real soon)
I believe I can speak on the situation....

The communication was great.
The shipping was great. (well packed)
And it was a plesure watching my friend get all excited in getting his new adult albino from the wyatt's.

What would be greater is if they would let me borrow that "unproven" snow. Now that would be too awesome.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
damion wyatt, tw international