Bad Guy Bobby Hill - Varnyard Herps: Buyers Beware. - Page 47 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-06-2014, 10:51 PM   #461
LauraB
With all total and complete respect, John, if you Google the name "Bobby Hill, Florida", you will discover it actually is a common name ... including sex and drug offenders, obituaries and educated, respectable business people who are not Bobby Hill, Varnyard Herps.

I would love nothing more than to actually track him down and see justice done, not only for his human victims but his animal victims as well, but I don't believe Bob Hill who bagged this 18-foot python is the criminal and animal abuser we speak of.

Great job in digging up the article on Bob Hill from South FL Water Management District, Diem! Proof enough, IMO.

Old 02-08-2014, 09:54 AM   #462
coggin1
Maybe everyone named Bobby Hill should change their name, sorry had to go there lol

Old 02-08-2014, 11:36 AM   #463
Karma Kritters
The last I heard Bobby Hill was in the Wewahitchka area in Gulf County. I don't know if Game and Wildlife ever caught up to him or not. It seems like they just forgot about him? I have seen him driving around a few times in surrounding counties and he is driving the same green ford ranger. It seems like they would be able to find him if they were actually trying.

Old 02-08-2014, 12:05 PM   #464
joepythons
busted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Kritters View Post
The last I heard Bobby Hill was in the Wewahitchka area in Gulf County. I don't know if Game and Wildlife ever caught up to him or not. It seems like they just forgot about him? I have seen him driving around a few times in surrounding counties and he is driving the same green ford ranger. It seems like they would be able to find him if they were actually trying.
Is there a way to find out if they have a warrant for him in your area? If they have one and you see him follow him and call the cops. Its time people like him pay for what they did

Old 02-08-2014, 12:25 PM   #465
Karma Kritters
I called them one day when this first happened when I ran into him at work one day. He was not a priority to the Sheriffs dept at the time. I did not have our local game and wild life investigators number on me at the time.

Old 02-08-2014, 08:10 PM   #466
joepythons
lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Kritters View Post
I called them one day when this first happened when I ran into him at work one day. He was not a priority to the Sheriffs dept at the time. I did not have our local game and wild life investigators number on me at the time.
Oh ok .I just love those Lazy cops that dont have time to lock up a thief .

Old 02-11-2014, 06:30 PM   #467
BMGeckos
As you all know, we are being targeted every day by those who think that reptiles and other exotic animals should be banned from certain areas. One of the groups that fight for our rights is USARK. Many of us donate to this organization to help proceed with what they are doing to help us. Well, I decided to try and find a fun way of helping to donate. These shirts have no maximum sales limit. 500 was the most I could select as a target BUT, we can go over that so, do you think we can do it? If so, USARK will be getting for donations coming in. Make sure to spread this around to friends and family!

https://www.booster.com/support-usark

Old 02-11-2014, 06:55 PM   #468
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMGeckos View Post
As you all know, we are being targeted every day by those who think that reptiles and other exotic animals should be banned from certain areas. One of the groups that fight for our rights is USARK. Many of us donate to this organization to help proceed with what they are doing to help us. Well, I decided to try and find a fun way of helping to donate. These shirts have no maximum sales limit. 500 was the most I could select as a target BUT, we can go over that so, do you think we can do it? If so, USARK will be getting for donations coming in. Make sure to spread this around to friends and family!

https://www.booster.com/support-usark
This is not the place to post things like that.

Old 02-11-2014, 07:36 PM   #469
Bill S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
This is not the place to post things like that.
Yes, no peddlers, please. Can't you read the sign on the front door?

Old 02-12-2014, 01:01 AM   #470
hhmoore
It is bad enough that he posted it here; please do not compound the disruption by commenting on it further.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bobby hill, tegusforsale.com, varnyard