Wyatt @ T&W International...Poor Customer Service - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-26-2006, 08:46 PM   #1
roadking
Wyatt @ T&W International...Poor Customer Service

I bought a 100% het clown female from Wyatt in October. Wyatt said documentation guaranteeing genetics would be supplied. When the documentation did not arrive with the snake, Wyatt apolgized saying he was rushed for time and simply forgot but would sent them out the next day. After a week of waiting and still no papers I email him requesting the papers. Again he said he would send them. Another week still no papers so I email him but now he does not respond. I've emailed him once a week requesting the documentation but no responses. Even tried calling. Anyone know what's up with this guy? I noticed his web site is no longer available.

Allan Shultz

Old 12-26-2006, 09:04 PM   #2
SPJ
Hope it all works out for you.

How in the world do you forget to put the paperwork for the het in the box?

Old 12-26-2006, 09:35 PM   #3
gmherps
From back in Oct? That's just not right.

Old 12-27-2006, 12:05 AM   #4
Pink Lady Exotics
I purchased a snake from Wyatt back in October as well and he was very delayed in answering e-mails, returning phone calls, and arranging a meetup (I lived 2 hours south of him). It finally got to the point where I just had him ship the snake and that itself took awhile as well. Luckily the snake is in good condition and I'm very satisfied with it.

However, I do know he was going through some personal issues back then and based on the nature of the issue, probably still is. While it's not an excuse for lack of customer service or finishing a transaction (sending papers), it is somewhat of an explanation. He should get back to you, have you tried calling him?

Old 12-27-2006, 01:21 AM   #5
Ed Clark
Thumbs down

Have been waiting a year and a half for paper work on a ball python and a return email.

Very poor customer service and a total disregard towards the genetics of his ball pythons.

Old 12-27-2006, 05:34 PM   #6
dutchallison00
I had an issue about a year ago on a tiger het albino retic I purchased that was allegedly produced by Wyatt. I bought it from a guy who bought it from him and had several problems with the person I bought it from... one of which was a lack of het papers. I called and emailed Wyatt multiple times over several months to see if he could verify the seller as being a former customer of his who bought a female tiger het in the proper timeline etc. I never heard anything back from him after repeated attempts. In fairness I didn't buy the snake from him and have never been a customer of his, but several months of detective work and what amounted to a huge fiasco for me could have been very easily avoided by him emailing or calling me with a simple yes or no.

Old 12-29-2006, 12:58 PM   #7
Hogan4Life
T&W

Do one of you have his phone#, and the zipcode he sends from? I need to get in touch with him as well...I have had problems with getting a snake shipped from him. This is the second time I've bought a small breeder and the second time I didn't like the service or response. From now on I'll pay the ex angry extra cash...I'm done with classifieds.

Old 12-29-2006, 02:09 PM   #8
roadking
Phone Number

I searched my paypal account for his phone number 972-293-3223. His web site twinternationalinc.com is no longer working. I called him and left messages with no responses. Could not locate the zip code he ships from. I think he's from Texas.

Allan Shultz

Old 12-29-2006, 02:29 PM   #9
Hogan4Life
thanks allan. hope your problem with him works out, as of right now its 2:30, the snakes bette be here at 3! =)...happy herpin and a happy new year

Old 12-29-2006, 02:59 PM   #10
DavidBeard
Am I the only one who does not really see a piece of paper as verification of an animal being heterozygous for a trait? Anyone can fabricate paperwork.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
damion wyatt, tw international