Steve Shillingford (Crook) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 09-22-2011, 12:36 PM   #41
lizardmaster1
shipping addy

He had me ship to 1 N. Main Street, Massina, NY 13662
His payment came from J's World Market, 5430 70 cir N, Brooklyn Center, MN.

Old 09-22-2011, 12:38 PM   #42
lizardmaster1
He had me ship to 1 N. Main Street, Massina, NY 13662
His payment came from J's World Market, 5430 70 cir N, Brooklyn Center, MN

Old 09-22-2011, 03:38 PM   #43
Ameivaboy
I shipped to the same address and his payment was made from the same place

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=274238

Old 09-25-2011, 11:08 AM   #44
deadvenom-x
new username on RC numatikos

Old 09-25-2011, 05:11 PM   #45
reptilerob99
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadvenom-x View Post
new username on RC numatikos
did you report it

Old 09-25-2011, 07:32 PM   #46
RobCaza
I did but nothing dune about it. He must be friend with the mods.

Old 09-26-2011, 03:10 PM   #47
lizardmaster1
The police need our help

I just got off the phone with Detective Arbic of the Cornwall Police Dept. fraud division. He was responding to my call a few days ago and wanted more information. I told him about being scammed by Steve Shillingford and gave him the details. he has requested that I write out a formal, detailed statement of the events and email them to him. He also gave me the O.K. to post his contact info here so anyone who has been frauded by Steve Shillingford can do the same. If you have been ripped off by this guy, please type out a 1 page statement with as many details as you can provide and email them to Det. Arbic at arbic.a@cornwallpolice.com.
He is particularly interested in finding out if Steve brought animals into Canada illegally, without proper paperwork. If you believe Steve took your animals into Canada illegally, please make sure to mention that in your statement.
They can't justify a full investigation without more evidence that he is committing fraud. Det. Arbic sounds enthusiastic about getting this guy, so lets all help him out. Tell him what you know. Please!

Old 09-26-2011, 03:29 PM   #48
Ameivaboy
I have read some posts about steve on a corn snake forum and working for an export company in USA it most definatley sounds like as if steve was moving some items across the border illegally - I will be calling the detective shortly and sending in an email complaint to him.

Old 10-21-2011, 11:31 AM   #49
Spyke
i just want to say becareful, he has an add on kijiji and RC right now
here is the link to the kijiji add
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?Ad...%2FzhTe2CDKzc*

Old 02-19-2014, 11:42 PM   #50
Tmerianae
Sadly, Steve Shillingford is still at it. He has once again (this is the second time I'm aware of) been caught illegally smuggling in animals, and once again our authorities think giving him a minor slap on the wrist with a small fine and saying "no more animals for you for 6 months" is somehow going to convince Shillingford this time that what he's doing is wrong. But what I think is perhaps the saddest, is that now there's proof that Ontario pet shops are keeping this thief in business.
http://www.ec.gc.ca/default.asp?lang...F-C155FA59BCB1

Colin Sanders

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!