Inquiry Jessica Paris - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2014, 07:29 PM   #31
onekid
so then you also know that monica is a fake name?
 
Old 03-14-2014, 07:49 PM   #32
Inked Pythons
No shes real. Its his gf. A bunch of people on facebook managed to get her work number and called it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onekid View Post
so then you also know that monica is a fake name?
 
Old 03-14-2014, 07:52 PM   #33
onekid
im aware that he uses his gf and also other people to do his deals (because what classy guy wouldnt....) but in a conversation with him he gave us another name for his gf, and this is before he started using all these "aliases"

provide a link to her facebook and work number? I wouldnt mind giving her a call
 
Old 03-14-2014, 08:11 PM   #34
Inked Pythons
I dont have her facebook.
As for the number im not doing that either. The authorities are involved and to be honest Im not publically posting her work number because i do not want to be involved in what could be turned into harassment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onekid View Post
im aware that he uses his gf and also other people to do his deals (because what classy guy wouldnt....) but in a conversation with him he gave us another name for his gf, and this is before he started using all these "aliases"

provide a link to her facebook and work number? I wouldnt mind giving her a call
 
Old 03-14-2014, 08:15 PM   #35
onekid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inked Pythons View Post
I dont have her facebook.
As for the number im not doing that either. The authorities are involved and to be honest Im not publically posting her work number because i do not want to be involved in what could be turned into harassment.
Not looking to harass anyone, just looking to get questions answered about a deal gone sour.

Why protect the slime of our hobby?
 
Old 03-14-2014, 08:17 PM   #36
Inked Pythons
Someone had msged me who bought pancakes from them one died a week later from purchase the other a month.




Quote:
Originally Posted by kinixys View Post
YEP same person as described in the Turtle man post I posted on see the post.

Its his latest identity-Jessica Paris-they have Pancakes for sale on RC at this time.
It never ends......
 
Old 03-14-2014, 08:19 PM   #37
Inked Pythons
Im not protecting them im watching my own behind!
Ppl on facebook already blasted her work im not adding to that and having it fall back on me that im involved on workolace phone calls. I passed all the info I have to the authorities


Quote:
Originally Posted by onekid View Post
Not looking to harass anyone, just looking to get questions answered about a deal gone sour.

Why protect the slime of our hobby?
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Tags
fiona linton, kevin zhang, mike brock, ryan boi, tony levis, turtle man, xu kai

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jessica Lebel ? bullies&balls Board of Inquiry® 3 08-29-2010 04:48 PM
Jessica Gibbs SoCal Reptiles Board of Inquiry® 0 06-23-2010 05:09 PM
Andrew Paris / illinifan (Good Guy) Alias47 Board of Inquiry® 0 03-02-2005 11:20 AM
Rita Paris or a "chris " from Indiana???? JungleHabitats Board of Inquiry® 9 05-17-2004 12:32 AM
Inquiry: Rita Paris Mike Greathouse Board of Inquiry® 0 09-14-2003 09:41 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:33 PM.




Ebates Coupons and Cash Back



TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.03974199 seconds with 12 queries
Content copyrighted ©2002-2018, FaunaClassifieds, LLC