Bad Guy Samantha Little aka Clossalboas aka Samantha Sinclair bippy_bipp@hotmail.com (BAD GIR - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 04-08-2013, 10:17 PM   #1
Taun2305
Samantha Little aka Clossalboas aka Samantha Sinclair bippy_bipp@hotmail.com (BAD GIR

KNOWN INFO:
name: Samantha little
address: 5655 slater avenue, niagara falls on, L2G 3S8 (recently moved looking for any update)
contact number: 905-354-0694 (NO LONGER IN SERVICE)
contact number:905-351-1089 (This is the cell number she is posting on her ad’s)
Husband/Boyfriend Devin Sinclair

Need to post this as a Warning to Anyone that might come across this person and also a ask for help if anyone find out her current address to help me take legal action.
I contacted Samantha Little about purchase of a Caiman Lizard I was quoted a price of 475$ and also sent a quote for 89.99 for delivery. I called around and verified that Samantha was indeed a reptile seller and that Sam from Reptile express had dealt with her before, this along with seeing on here that she had been in the business for years made me feel confident enough to send the payment for my reptile.
After making a first deposit and then final payment 2 days later I was told my reptile would be delivery on Saturday. Excited and being the long weekend I cancelled any plans I had and waited for delivery. It Never came I called and sent a few emails asking what was going on. The next day I was told that it was her father that was delivering the reptile and now he would not be able to drop it off till Thursday. I asked if I could come pick it up, but got no response.
On the Thursday Morning I got an email saying that her father would be around 9pm to make delivery. Since then I have hear nothing have no replies to emails or my voice mails. I was able to track down another customer/friend of hers that was able to confirm the cell number I had and also said that she was moving that weekend (she had made mention of this in her emails) I explained what was going on, and asked his help to contact her as well, so far he has also not be able to contact her. I contact the bank and confirmed that she did receive payment and deposited it.
I have pasted the emails history below I have taken out my person contact info, but if you can help me track down this thief anyway I would greatly like to speak with you.

START OF EMAIL HISTORY (sorry that you need to read it from the bottom up to get the time line, but you can see I make a deal with was sent a picture of a reptile and never received it. I am looking at all my options to get a hold of this person but in the meantime I need to let the reptile community know.)

Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 13:03:49 -0400
Subject: RE: Reply to your "TAKING ORDERS ON REPTILES!!! **IGUANAS-TEGUS-CAIMANS IN STOCK**" Ad on Kijiji
To: bippy_bipp@hotmail.com
Can you confirm that he is still coming tomorrow

Samantha L <bippy_bipp@hotmail.com> wrote:
Its looking like Thursday on his end. He's redoing my whole bathroom. Would Thursday evening work for you?
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 10:54:27 -0400
Dear Samantha Little,
Sorry I looked at the email history I don’t think I sent my number 289-934-4484 please call me about this, I am very very unhappy right now. This is starting to feel more like an internet scam and then a real transaction right now. As you taken my funds and now I have no eta on delivery of product, after a promises of a Saturday delivery and now a lost day on my part from waiting (not making any attempt to contact me yesterday is appalling customer service). I need some concrete answers from you (I can call I found your number on kijiji) I am hoping we can turn this back around to a positive experience, and not have to escalate things any more.
Taun Brown
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2013 9:08 AM
To: taunbrown@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Reply to your "TAKING ORDERS ON REPTILES!!! **IGUANAS-TEGUS-CAIMANS IN STOCK**" Ad on Kijiji
Sorry I did not get back to you sooner. As I stated my dad is doing renovations for me and he cut my main internet and landline cable by accident... there's more work here then I thought so it would be later on in the week when he can deliver her.
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 22:10:56 -0400
Getting a bit worried getting late and have not hear anything from anyone yet  please contact me and let me know something
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 5:48 PM
Ok got the payment. She will be delivered to you for Saturday. My father is down here doing a job as hes a contractor. Hes lives in Newmarket and said its no problem for him to drop her off to you once hes going back home
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 17:07:35 -0400
Perfect sending money now. Password is XXXXXX

No as I mentioned I can have her delivered
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 16:57:49 -0400
Do I also send you the 87.50 for shipping
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 4:55 PM
The amount owing is $325. Total was $475 - $150 you paid = $325
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 16:24:30 -0400
Can you send the exact amount owing I am sending the rest right after

Ok perfect
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 12:26:49 -0400
Deposit should be to you a bit after 5pm trying to make it sooner

Well delivery would be for saturday
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 12:24:12 -0400
Yes I am. What time would you need it by for that to happen.

Ok wonderful. Your in newmarket? I may be able to get you delivery
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 10:38:38 -0400
Going to try and send the rest of the balance for the lizard today.

Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 8:08 PM

Ok just keep me posted
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 20:02:46 -0400
Ok good to hear will have the payment plus shipping to you in few days

Yup just got the transfer now
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 19:59:16 -0400
Everything ok

Ok great. What is the password?
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 19:22:38 -0400
I have sent the deposit finaly payment should be sent on Wens/Thursday

Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 7:16 PM
Cant do an emt? I do not have paypal.
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 19:09:28 -0400
Amazing making the deposit now. Paypal ok?
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 7:09 PM

Just got it a few minutes ago. Here you go
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 18:48:05 -0400
Will be sending you the depost in next 30 or so any luck with the image.

Just waiting on one of the guys in the warehouse to have a few minutes. Hoping for sometime this afternoon.
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 15:07:14 -0400
Ok will be sending it later today. Any luck on the picture ?

Yes you can send an emt to this address. Please provide me with the password. I can then deduct the deposit from the final total You will also get the email confirmation that I have received the money from your bank.
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 15:01:31 -0400
So when I make the deposit is it just to this email address what all should I include. And do I get anything back as a confirmation of the deposit?

Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2013 9:13 PM

Yup that's no problem. As long as there's commitment that you will take the animal we can hold up to 10 days
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 20:53:37 -0400
Will be in contact about deposit and shipping. If I give a deposit tomorrw can you wait till full payment for 3 days (payday lol)

Ok just let me know. The two that are there are females
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 20:23:30 -0400
Think so yes. I will need till tomorrow for the deposit. If you know the scale cluster for sexing them. Do you know if you have males or female. Ideally would like a female.

$150 is fine. Did you need shipping too?
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 19:58:24 -0400
Ok I only want one. So how much deposit is needed.

they are feeding on chicken hearts and super worms. I won't have a picture today. Would be tomorrow in the evening. There is also someone else interested and is sending a deposit for one at 9
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 19:05:10 -0400
Ok I will await the picture and we can process from there. What have you been feeding them?

You can send the deposit to this email address. I'll try to get a picture for you
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 17:59:40 -0400
Please send my payment details and picture

Very sorry been super busy. Trying to get ready for a move on the 1st. There are still two left.
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 19:22:08 -0400
Was thinking of coming down this weekend for one of these but have not had any response in a week, not sure if you still around.
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 5:05 PM
Heres your quote

This would be next day delivery between 9am-5pm.

Here is your rate:

Shipping Kit#1 (12x9x6"): $17
Canada Post Fee (to ship the kit to Niagara Falls): $10.50 (Expedited Parcel - 2 Business Days)
Reptile Express Fee (ON to ON): $60

Total: $87.50

Please let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them!

Thanks,
-Sam Fard
Reptile Express
www.reptileexpress.com
1-888-949-SHIP (7447)
Quote#2930F
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:37:25 -0500
Ideally enough to cover costs of getting a baby female. She is a very health eater, getting fat lol she just did another shed. She been eating from tongs since I had her. Everything from shrimp snails chicken hearts and high end seafood catfood. She does charge the tank at people just has very set ideas about not being touched lol. I got her at about 2 feet and was told it was a male. After talking with SHEDD aquarium and comparing some pictures fairly sure is a female.

How much are you looking to get for her?
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:23:11 -0500
That's great thank you very much. I currently have a 3 ft female that I took for a friend that was moving but had no home for her. But she is not friendly at all. So I looking for a new home for her right now and gonna start with a younger one. Thanks again for your time

I have requested the quote for you. I should be in touch shortly
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 13:42:42 -0500
I am in Newmarket postal code l3y 3z2.

Yes I can. Im currently shipping a tegu to edmonton, another tegu to prince edward island, and a iguana to thunder bay on monday. I ship through reptiles express. If you can give me your city, and postal code I can get the quote for you
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 13:29:24 -0500
Just the size I was looking for. Do you ship reptiles?

They are juveniles. About 8-10 inches. They are semi tame. We have 20 in the warehouse so hard to handle all of them regularly.
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 13:59:24 -0400
Sorry I know I asked this already, but maybe missed the response. What size are they and what is the temperament like is you know that as well.
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 5:53 PM

Yes there is two available. They are $475 each
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:26:36 -0700

Hello! The following is a reply to your "TAKING ORDERS ON REPTILES!!! **IGUANAS-TEGUS-CAIMANS IN STOCK**" Ad on Kijiji:

I am looking for baby Caiman Lizards are you able to get them?

Old 07-27-2013, 02:39 AM   #2
belleghem
any update on this?

Joseph Belleghem

Old 06-03-2014, 09:18 PM   #3
Exotic Insanities
Samantha used to be a good friend of mine and this does not shock me as she did this to me twice. Hence the used to be part

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!