Steve Shillingford (Crook) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 09-12-2008, 08:42 PM   #31
ryce
OK, there's nothing like reading a bunch of rip off stories about a guy You've just done business with to make You want to vomit. I found an add of his on Reptilescanada and bought a couple of muds from him. They came right away they were well packed and, as far as I can tell, healthy; they just arrived earlier today. He asked me to post a + comment about him on this sight; I'd never been on here before, and had no idea how it all works ( I still don't ) but I signed up posted a + and THEN started reading all of the negs.
His user name on Reptilescanada is mightyreptiles; however, ALL of his ads on that sight are gone as of this afternoon.
I consider myself lucky.

Old 09-14-2008, 11:47 PM   #32
Millia7220
He is a big scammer,I paid $2000 and can't have my money back right now.I'll call the police anyway.

Old 09-15-2008, 11:56 PM   #33
Mettle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryce
OK, there's nothing like reading a bunch of rip off stories about a guy You've just done business with to make You want to vomit. I found an add of his on Reptilescanada and bought a couple of muds from him. They came right away they were well packed and, as far as I can tell, healthy; they just arrived earlier today. He asked me to post a + comment about him on this sight; I'd never been on here before, and had no idea how it all works ( I still don't ) but I signed up posted a + and THEN started reading all of the negs.
His user name on Reptilescanada is mightyreptiles; however, ALL of his ads on that sight are gone as of this afternoon.
I consider myself lucky.
Wow. It almost sounds like he bought some positive feedback. Lame.

--Stephan Picher.

Old 10-15-2008, 05:02 PM   #34
allion
Ryce,
that add wasnt by chance advertising two adult muds and a hatchling razorback under the name or jerome was it?
thanks
all

Old 10-15-2008, 05:33 PM   #35
ryce
No, Steve was under MightyReptiles, the two adult muds and hatchling razor came up a while after Steve had pulled all of his adds from the boards. I don't know who jerome is.

Old 10-15-2008, 07:59 PM   #36
allion
alright, i almost ended up dealing with mightyreptiles, good thing i didnt
appreciate the info
all

Old 05-30-2009, 06:30 PM   #37
reptilerob99
As of today May 30 2009. NO ONE has call the Cornwall Community Police Service or ANY POLICE about him. Now they Want everyone who has been rip off to call 613-932-2110 and ask to speak to office White badge number 101 and give him your info.. This is how anyone will get there money back. Please pass the word. The police really want to talk to anyone who has been rip off or scammed

THANK YOU
Rob Kamstra

Old 09-22-2011, 12:11 PM   #38
lizardmaster1
Steve Shillingford is still up to no good!

I recently sold Steve Shillingford 9 sulcata tortoise hatchlings. He gave me a Massina, NY shipping address and had a "friend" in Minnesota use his Paypal acct. to pay for them. Steve received my tortoises and a few days later his "friend" from Minnesota disputed the paypal saying he never received any tortoises. I filed a claim with Paypal but since the torts were shipped to NY and not MN, paypal took the $412 back from my acct. and refunded the guy in MN. So Steve's got my tortoises and his "friend" has his money back and I got screwed.
I have filed a complaint with the Cornwall Community Police Dept. at
613-932-2110. They are having a detective contact me in the next day or two for the details of our transaction. I'll be giving the detective the links to all of these Bad Guy threads about Steve Shillingford as well.
Maybe now we can finally put this scammer out of business and behind bars. He illegally imported my tortoises into Canada by having them delivered to Massina, NY and drove them accross the border himself with none of the necessary paperwork. I did not know he lived in Canada.
If you've been scammed by Steve Shillingford please call 613-932-2110 and give them your information. Let's put this guy out of business once and for all.

Old 09-22-2011, 12:14 PM   #39
lizardmaster1
Steve Shillingford still scamming

I recently sold Steve Shillingford 9 sulcata tortoise hatchlings. He gave me a Massina, NY shipping address and had a "friend" in Minnesota use his Paypal acct. to pay for them. Steve received my tortoises and a few days later his "friend" from Minnesota disputed the paypal saying he never received any tortoises. I filed a claim with Paypal but since the torts were shipped to NY and not MN, paypal took the $412 back from my acct. and refunded the guy in MN. So Steve's got my tortoises and his "friend" has his money back and I got screwed.
613-932-2110. They are having a detective contact me in the next day or two for the details of our transaction. I'll be giving the detective the links to all of these Bad Guy threads about Steve Shillingford as well.
Maybe now we can finally put this scammer out of business and behind bars. He illegally imported my tortoises into Canada by having them delivered to Massina, NY and drove them accross the border himself with none of the necessary paperwork. I did not know he lived in Canada.
If you've been scammed by Steve Shillingford please call 613-932-2110 and give them your information. Let's put this guy out of business once and for all.

Old 09-22-2011, 12:20 PM   #40
reptilerob99
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardmaster1 View Post
What was the address you shipped them to???

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!