My Florida mugitus Pair - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-05-2012, 08:27 AM   #1
RyanT
My Florida mugitus Pair

My female that I've had for about a month now just shed, so figured I'd show off my pair of true Florida Pines. The male is Orlando locality and the female is from Polk County, the next county over. Needless to say, I LOVE these two.

Male - (orangest I've ever seen) :

Female:

Old 11-06-2012, 10:44 PM   #2
~Just Curious~
Very nice colors on your gorgeous pair, especially that male!

Old 11-15-2012, 03:16 PM   #3
Karma Kritters
Those are really nice. I will have to try to snap some pictures of mine and my wifes tonight. We live in Florida so we can only keep one each but are not allowed to breed them. Nice to see some not in Florida where maybe they will be able to breed and survive. Their habitat here is being developed fast.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:38 AM   #4
RyanT
Cool, would love to see them. I've been obsessed with true Florida Pines since I had one when I was about 9 years old. So impressive and had a lifelong impact on me. And now it just sucks how hard they are to actually find, like you said. Everytime I look at them I'm grateful to be so lucky to have tracked them down.

Autumn, I'm actually more in awe of the female for her more traditional look. The male IS amazing for having the orange/straw color but he kinda reminds me of a Bull sometimes. Either way, they're gonna be an incredible pair. The female also has like rose-colored, almost lavender tones to her as well. I wish I could find like 4 more females just like her.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!