Inquiry Jessica Paris - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 01-11-2014, 08:39 PM   #21
nickolasanastasiou
For me, the main impediment to even considering trying to start even researching far was that I am not going to get myself twisted up in some nonsense between countries and the legal briar field therein. He kept emphasizing that he was in the US and moved from Canada. Just too much complication for me. I like my deals simplistic and clean.

Old 01-11-2014, 08:49 PM   #22
Inked Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
For me, the main impediment to even considering trying to start even researching far was that I am not going to get myself twisted up in some nonsense between countries and the legal briar field therein. He kept emphasizing that he was in the US and moved from Canada. Just too much complication for me. I like my deals simplistic and clean.
Look up tsalime77 on here. This is the guy I delt with. Im sure as his emails the same I mean how many tsalime77@gmail.com can there be. Let me know if any of these ads are the same as the ads youve seen under the other aliases please. If so yes hes canadian and lives in missisauga ontario.

Old 01-12-2014, 05:08 AM   #23
nickolasanastasiou
Ashley, I just looked into it. The style seems very similar if not the same to the "sillymolly88" individual I interacted with. The Roseville, MI location also puts him right by the border as Kevin said he was.

I feel the need to make one correction. I said earlier it was for Gpp when he was contacting me. It was actually for platynota I had some time ago. I had that part mixed up with another individual.

My feeling is that "Kevin" has been popping over the border as "needed" to make deals since prices are generally so much lower on the US side than the Canadian side. If so, I am mildly surprised he has not yet had legal issues. I have heard the Canadian tortoise community generally tends to talk quite a bit to each other about questionable stuff when it surfaces.

Old 01-16-2014, 01:02 PM   #24
Inked Pythons
The tortoise I bought is sick has an Ri. The guy upon purchase said he would give a week guarentee if something should happen. Now I cant get ahold of him. Im so angry.

Old 03-05-2014, 11:38 PM   #25
Inked Pythons
Tortoise i bought from him just died this am

Old 03-07-2014, 06:31 PM   #26
C and C Tortoises
We've actually tried to warn others about this guy on RC but unfortunately we were berated by other members that thought we were only out for ourselves which definitely wasn't the case at all. He goes by many different names and he is living in Canada in the GTA. I'd like to suggest that anyone interested in buying tortoises in Canada check the BOI as well as ask for pictures of the parents, eggs and babies. A reputable breeder should have no issues providing them.

Jeremy

Old 03-09-2014, 11:16 PM   #27
thinkin_feller
Quote:
Originally Posted by C and C Tortoises View Post
We've actually tried to warn others about this guy on RC but unfortunately we were berated by other members that thought we were only out for ourselves which definitely wasn't the case at all. He goes by many different names and he is living in Canada in the GTA. I'd like to suggest that anyone interested in buying tortoises in Canada check the BOI as well as ask for pictures of the parents, eggs and babies. A reputable breeder should have no issues providing them.

Jeremy
Jeremy, you were "berated" because your post was ambiguous and you failed to mention specifics such as the seller's name, location, and issues you had heard about beyond the fact he was selling cb tortoises that weren't cb.

Had you posted the information you had then (either here or on RC) many of the people posting in this thread wouldn't have been ripped off.

Dan

Old 03-10-2014, 12:09 AM   #28
Inked Pythons
Monica is at it again!!! Tim salime (real name fei luo) is posting the tortoise he already sold me as his new ad and his gf is now responding for him!

Old 03-14-2014, 06:54 PM   #29
onekid
There is no such person as Tim Salime

Old 03-14-2014, 07:10 PM   #30
Inked Pythons
Umm we know? Its a fake name

QUOTE=onekid;1695386]There is no such person as Tim Salime[/quote]

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
fiona linton, kevin zhang, mike brock, ryan boi, tony levis, turtle man, xu kai