Bad Guy JAY CLARK CREATIVE EXOTIC REPTILES - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 05-03-2013, 11:27 PM   #91
Creative Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernAlbertaBoas View Post
I agree completely with you, Jay lets see your copy of the invoice. the invoices say it all.

I HAVE seeked legal action. I am waiting for a return call to see how exactly i go about dealing with this.

I can't believe you Nathan. Why don't you post the REAL INVOICE Nathan. I love that fake one. Why would I use a cheap invoice like that for my company. You have all the real paperwork and invoice from the sale. I do love how you are trying to make you look good. But guess what after digging in all my paper work I found the real invoices.

Old 05-03-2013, 11:45 PM   #92
Creative Exotics
Nathan, not to mention all the papers I spent hours on for every animal you got. Post the real invoice, not a fake one.

Old 05-04-2013, 12:20 AM   #93
Creative Exotics
Well heres the real invoices I found in my records. I am glad I keep copies of my invoices printed.

Looks familiar doesn't it Nathan.

Old 05-04-2013, 01:23 AM   #94
NorthernAlbertaBoas
Jay you sack of shit. That is not the invoices you sent me. The pic i posted of the invoice were the originals that you sent me. I dont have any invoices as i dont deal with them, so there is no way for me to forge them.

i really cant beleive you and how low you have to stump to make yourself seem just that much better.

Lke i said, i have seeked legal action. This is not the end of it.

Old 05-04-2013, 01:53 AM   #95
NorthernAlbertaBoas
I like how you made those invoices up with my business name on them. i didnt tell you about it till April 24, after the ORIGINAL invoices were made up, which you made. So how can my business name be on an invoice that was dated a couple weeks before i told you?

You are nothing but a liar Jay, face the truth, admit that you are wrong and solve this problem before it has to esculate any further.

To be hounest Jay, i was really thinking of grabbing those Pastel Dreams you had for sale after the hypo was here. There is no way in hell you will get my business anymore or anyone i know.
Attached Images

Old 05-04-2013, 02:44 AM   #96
snakemanward
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative Exotics View Post
Well heres the real invoices I found in my records. I am glad I keep copies of my invoices printed.

Looks familiar doesn't it Nathan.

Um, i thought you were a legit business, if so, where's the tax?

Robert Ward

Old 05-04-2013, 02:57 AM   #97
snakemanward
i am asking the question to Jay in the above comment.

i am also looking at the invoice again, there is no G.S.T. # or business # of any kind, no taxes charged. Boy if someone brought this invoice to C.R.A. you would be in it deep.
also your invoice should include that it has been paid in full, and usually how the customer paid. To me the invoice above is pretty, but it doesn't look legit to me

Robert Ward

Robert Ward

Old 05-04-2013, 09:57 AM   #98
Creative Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernAlbertaBoas View Post
I like how you made those invoices up with my business name on them. i didnt tell you about it till April 24, after the ORIGINAL invoices were made up, which you made. So how can my business name be on an invoice that was dated a couple weeks before i told you?

You are nothing but a liar Jay, face the truth, admit that you are wrong and solve this problem before it has to esculate any further.

To be hounest Jay, i was really thinking of grabbing those Pastel Dreams you had for sale after the hypo was here. There is no way in hell you will get my business anymore or anyone i know.

Nathan, Your picture proves nothing if I was in the wrong I would admit it but I am not!

As for your comment targeted at the invoice think about it, The invoice was generated when you sent the first payment, You told me your business name on the 24th of April 2012 Nathan it was added to the invoice. I printed the invoice the day I shipped I them out, April 29th 2012.

This is the first EMT and the first payment!

NATHAN SMITH <notify@payments.interac.ca>

4/9/12

to me
Jay Clark,

NATHAN SMITH has sent you an INTERAC e-Transfer (previously INTERAC Email Money Transfer).

Amount: $1,000.00 (CAD)

Sender's Message: A message was not provided

Expiry Date: 08 May 2012

Action Required:
To deposit your money, click here:
https://etransfer.interac.ca/CARnDu6j

Trouble with the link? Type it into your web browser address bar.

Need help?
http://www.interac.ca/consumers/faqs.php#emt
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is an INTERAC e-Transfer? (previously INTERAC Email Money Transfer). If you use online or mobile banking at a participating financial institution, you can send and receive money quickly and easily.

Email or text messages carry the notice while the financial institutions securely transfer the money using existing payment networks. If your financial institution does not yet offer INTERAC e-Transfer, you can still deposit transfers to any bank account in Canada. Click http://www.interac.ca/consumers/faqs.php#emt for details.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pour voir les détails du virement en français,
cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous :
https://etransfer.interac.ca/fr/CARnDu6j

Then you said you were taking the other 3 animals for $1200 on April 12th 2012. That is when I made up the other invoice Nathan!

Nathan Smith <bauer_man@hotmail.com>

4/12/12

to me
Hey Jay,

Awesome, thanks for everything. I have sent you another $750 towards the total cost. So it is now at $2250, with me oweing $1950.

The password is the same, edmonton.

Let me know how the hypo is doing. can you send me some pics of what her litter looks like.

Thanks for your time

Nathan

And the EMT that day!

NATHAN SMITH <notify@payments.interac.ca>

4/12/12

to me
Jay Clark,

NATHAN SMITH has sent you an INTERAC e-Transfer (previously INTERAC Email Money Transfer).

Amount: $750.00 (CAD)

Sender's Message: A message was not provided

Expiry Date: 12 May 2012

Action required:
To deposit your money, click here:
https://etransfer.interac.ca/CAvGWFYK

Need Help? http://www.interac.ca/consumers/faqs.php#emt

Pour voir les détails du virement en français, cliquez sur le lien ci-dessous :
https://etransfer.interac.ca/fr/CAvGWFYK.

Old 05-04-2013, 10:29 AM   #99
Creative Exotics
And the second invoice was made on April 13th 2012 as it was a late in the evening on April 12th 2012 when I got the EMT. Post the paperwork Nathan, It was made with the same program I use for my invoices and my paperwork.

As for the legal actions. I will be waiting. I have the paperwork Nathan. And you were making up your own prices and what you want. Sorry but you will get nothing as I have all the proof, you can puff smoke all you wanted, but now that I found the invoices and have them again I have the proof.

Robert Ward I will not get into anything with you. Your not worth my time nor are you worth arguing with about anything. Back to your petty self. I feel the same way as Sam Fard does about you Robert!

Old 05-04-2013, 10:52 AM   #100
snakemanward
You are the one who is petty Jay and a liar, your not worth my time of day as well but when you brag to people that you are a legit business, which i can clearly see that you are not. You have clearly made up fake invoices which will probably have burried you now. Maybe Nathan should print off these invoices that you provided everyone here to incriminate yourself and take them to the C.R.A. and see what they have to say, and what actions they will take against you.
It's quit obvious that your reptile income is an under the table business.

To be honest Jay, I almost fell off my chair laughing!!! Do you really think I care how you and Sam Fard feel about me. as you say to everyone give your head a shake and maybe bang it against the wall a few times.

Robert Ward

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!