Bad Guy Dawn Snider-Tangled in Webs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 05-20-2013, 06:46 PM   #1
PrincessMetallica
Dawn Snider-Tangled in Webs

I’ve never been one to post things, and I’m new-ish to the hobby, but I wanted to share with you this unnerving and disturbing experience I had with a brand new Toronto based dealer, Tangled In Webs, owned by Dawn Snider and Marina Carletti. I apologize for my delay in writing this review, but I’ve been preoccupied with other endeavours.

About a month ago I had contacted Dawn after seeing her facebook page and website. Apart from the horrible spelling and grammatical errors-funny, because they promote themselves as an educational outfit- I hoped that this business would know a thing or two. I told her I was looking for a trustworthy dealer (The guy I was dealing with before wasn't returning my calls- as it turned out he was out of province and had no cellular reception- I should have waited for him). I asked her for a price list, since she had nothing posted online about what she had, and she promptly sent one back. The list was quite extensive, but she said that she was waiting on more specimens, and that definitely got me excited, as I already saw a bunch on the list that appealed to me! Right away I set up a time to see her collection, and I was also planning on purchasing the specimens I wanted that same day. Her facebook page and website stated that she was available anytime, and I threw out a couple days for her that didn't seem to work. We had finally settled on Saturday afternoon, and I said that I would confirm the address that morning, since she didn’t offer up any information- which I thought was a little strange. I messaged Dawn that morning confirming our appointment and to get the address, and didn’t hear back from her until 2 hours before our scheduled time. At this point she cancelled on me, saying she had a family emergency, which is completely understandable. What shocked me was when she commented that she ran an internet search on my email address and a different name came up than the one I was using. I found that a little strange and sort of invasive, but I explained to her that I don’t divulge my real name to strangers on the internet (which is not an uncommon practice), but to feel free to connect with me on facebook, as she claimed that networking was the reasoning behind her searching for me online. She responded with this:

“I will also send you out a copy of my real list now thank you for being honest..... there are some that you mentioned that i do not have but i have picked up a few too

thank you
dawn”

Real list??!! Why would she send me a fake list in the first place? The only reason I could come up with was that she had lied to me and searched for my email address right when I sent her the first message, and for some reason thought I was a fraud. I wasn’t about to shoot accusations at anyone, so I responded, confused, and asked her what spiders she did have. Instead of sending me her list she sent me an email insulting me and accusing me of spying and entrapment. Then she boasted her intelligence, which I found ironic based on the level of literacy displayed in her emails to me, and admitted to purposely sending me a fake list, stating:

“ Ill be honest i knew who you were from the first email you sent.... i am not stupid, actually i am very intelligent thank you. the list you have Bruce should recognize, we made it together, it pieces of his list.... just disarranged.... its a fake, one a send to people like you..... help me weed out the sh*t i am getting used to. Some of what is on there i do have. I am sure you actually do not care, you can get it off Bruce”

Now, as perturbing as this email might seem- as it completely derailed me- I should explain that Bruce (Arachnophiliacs) was the guy I was dealing with before I chose to check out Dawn’s business. I only dealt with him a couple times, but we networked on facebook, and I had NO IDEA that these two were connected. Regardless of anything though, I was appalled at the way this woman spoke to me. Complete and utter lack of respect and grace. I am amazed that someone would talk to a prospective client like that!.
I felt the need to defend myself, even though I had a feeling that it wouldn’t matter. I responded by telling her that her personal issues are none of my business and that I had never been treated with such hostility as a possible client. I explained my past business relationship with Bruce and that I had contacted her in my impatience. Clearly a mistake, her and I would not be doing business together. As a sidenote: this email was not hostile and was quite succinct.

To keep a long story short, she emailed me back with a string of accusations, swearing at me and telling me that I would never be invited into her home, as if I would ever even dream of doing business with someone as obviously unstable as she is. I wished her luck in business and the pursuit of her mental health and asked her to not contact me again. All I wanted were a few rare and interesting spiders, which she didn’t even have. Meanwhile she has lied to me, sent me someone else’s price list, scheduled an appointment that she had no intention of keeping, and lied to me yet again promising me her “real” price list, all the while acting like a completely crazy person.

She replied with this:

“like wise you are f*cking insane women....... believe what you will in your head but you have not got me convinced.... have fun bl*wing bruce you f*cking c*nt or maybe you are bl*wing bob lol have fun with that looser

stuipd people”

Really? And this woman say’s she is a business owner and educater? I’m not sure her endeavours will get her very far, the way she talks to her prospective clients. I don't even know where she gets her justification in accusing me of performing such acts, especially given that I had never even met Bob at that time. I have since met him, and I have no issues with him personally and he seems quite intelligent.

My advice would be to stay as far away as you can from Tangled In Webs. This woman lies, sends out fake price lists, and calls her clients “c*nts”. I would rather buy from anyone else than buy from her! I have since gone back to dealing with Bruce, and I have to say, I have absolutely no regrets about that. Also, I’m more than happy to forward the entire email conversation to anyone who is interested. Just PM me and ask me anything you want about the situation.

<3
Princess Metallica (Rachel Samuels)

Old 05-20-2013, 10:10 PM   #2
Regius_ca
I would post complete e-mails from you to her also, with headers, times, etc etc. to give any sort of credibility to the story. As it stands, it has very little merit in my opinion.

I assume you also let the other person know that the thread was posted about them, so they can defend any statements.

Old 05-20-2013, 11:15 PM   #3
PrincessMetallica
@Regius_ca: Thanks for the tip. The post I wrote is quite long, and the emails are extensive as well. I figured that posting everything might be overwhelming, so I offered to show all of the emails at anyone's request. However, I am happy to post them, along with date and time stamps (Heck, I'll even post screen shots to prove validity), if the general populous prefers I post them on here. I also have taken your advice and sent her an email stating that I had written this review.

Old 05-21-2013, 12:03 AM   #4
hhmoore
Screen shots, posted as attachments, are the best way...just remember to edit the cursing. (Starring out a single letter doesn't really do the job - see PM)

Old 05-21-2013, 12:11 AM   #5
PrincessMetallica
@hhmoore: there is a lot of swearing in the content (all of them from her emails to me), so a) I'm not sure how editing the emails will not tamper with the validity and b) I have no idea how to edit a screenshot like that. I'm on a mac and dont have any photoshop-like applications. However, I will edit my OP to make the cursing less conspicuous.

If you have any other suggestions as to how I can post these emails and blur out the cursing without tampering the validity, please let me know!

Old 05-21-2013, 12:12 AM   #6
PrincessMetallica
Nevermind, I just realized that I cannot edit the OP...

Old 05-21-2013, 12:39 AM   #7
dawnSpider
I am not even going to read this before i reply,

this person is affiliated with an on going harassment that I have been personally under by her and friends affiliated with arachnophiliacs since going into business. These people, included Rachel who has posted here have been contacting me under fake names, making up lies and posting them to the public to try to intimidate me.

Along with other threats from a group of friends to make me there new "hobby"
If anyone would like a copy of the police reports i have no problem posting them to the public. As a matter of fact i guess i will be adding to the report now.
I to can post all of "princessMetallica" email too. i will not have my family or i harassed because i broke of a relationship and went into business for myself.

frankly the world do not need another B*tch thread so I have nothing more to say in pubic. "princessMetallica" grow up and stop being a child and you should not affiliate yourself with know gang member to the police like Richard Gram aka bob muck , another "volunteer" you know well.
personally I have many great review about my business, and my over 20 year experience in dealing with the public defiantly show to those who are not just out to make someone look bad for no reason. Rachel your business is not welcome ever.

Old 05-21-2013, 12:43 AM   #8
dawnSpider
oh and bruce was not out of province when you tried to call him he was at his mothers where he lives..... he just went out to alberta this month? on top of that your whole reason to contact me was not to do business.

Old 05-21-2013, 12:45 AM   #9
dawnSpider
i am not to concerned with your postings on here at all will affect my business .... take care

Old 05-21-2013, 11:06 AM   #10
PrincessMetallica
It sounds to me like Dawn Snider is going through a hard time, but I have no affiliation with any sort of harassments, or hobbies. In fact, you will see that I had asked her twice in different emails to refrain from contacting me, but she continued to throw me strings of accusations, sometimes abusively too, I might add. As for these accusations of me being involved in a gang, that is completely preposterous. I met this Bob fellow at the Downsview park expo, while I was volunteering for Arachnophiliacs (like I said, after I decided that Dawn was too unstable to work with, I went back to Bruce- also, you'll notice that the time stamps on the emails are much before the expo even happened). Bob and I talked spiders for about 15 minutes, then he went on his way, he was not volunteering.

Please see for yourself in these emails, This woman is clearly very angry, and directing it to the wrong people. If she is accusing me with such gusto, I wonder how many other people have been treated so falsely by her?

@dawnSpider: He was in Montreal when I could not get a hold of him. I'm very much aware that he is in Alberta now- since I worked for him, and have been in contact with him there. And good for you for having that sort of confidence- I do hope that you can manifest it in a more positive way.

I have copied and pasted all the emails between us, please take note of the time stamps, as the conversation flew off into a new thread and might confuse. As soon as I figure out how to blur out words in screenshots I will post those as well.

• Re: Price list‏
To see messages related to this one, group messages by conversation.
Dawn Snider (dawn@tangledinwebs.com)
Add to contacts
15/04/2013

https://snt145.mail.live.com/mail/
To: Nimir Ra

you started the harassment look it up...... thank you dont contact me either like i asked....

i hope for the worlds sake you grow up

To: Dawn Snider <dawn@tangledinwebs.com>
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: Price list

I've asked you not to contact me. There are two things that you're doing right now, one is harassing me, the other is being completely insane. Fortunately for you the insane part isn't a criminal offence, but the harassment definitely is. Don't believe me? Look it up.

For everyone's sake, I sure hope that your business partner doesn't partake in this sort of behaviour.

On 2013-04-15, at 2:54 PM, "Dawn Snider" <dawn@tangledinwebs.com> wrote:

Rachel Samuels I bid you wishes of the sales of your spiders and scorpions and things, and that next time you're on the road, you'll be saying "Allô Peru"!
April 6 at 4:46pm via mobile · Like
how about this post.... oh no i dont know him..... f*** you poor looser

• Re: Price list‏
To see messages related to this one, group messages by conversation.
Dawn Snider (dawn@tangledinwebs.com)
Add to contacts
3:32 AM

https://snt145.mail.live.com/mail/
To: Nimir Ra

sure i do not mind letting the world know who you are either..... and the truth..... and i will have you charged to if you like along with your friend bob

o btw i guess you know bruce know??? you all suck at lying you should probably stop

Dawn Snider
(416) 909-0732
www.tanglesinwebs.com
www.facebook.com/tangledinwebs

Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 11:13 PM
Subject: RE: Price list

Hello Dawn,

I just wanted to give you the heads up that I posted a review on fauna classifieds based on our communication.

Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 11:17:22 -0700
To: r_dilate_32@msn.com
like wise you are f***ing insane women....... believe what you will in your head but you have not got me convinced.... have fun b***ing bruce you f***ing c*** or maybe you are b****ng bob lol have fun with that looser

stuipd people

Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 11:47 AM

Alright lady. I don't know what your problem is and I fail to see what anything I posted on anyone's wall has anything to do with me buying a spider- I haven't even seen your collection and you want me to be an exclusive customer? Well you can forget about that, there is nothing professional about any of your behaviour in these emails. I would never run a business like this. Apart from my name in the email I have never done anything to deceive you. Meanwhile, you've lied to me, sent me someone else's price list, scheduled an appointment that you had no intention of keeping, and lied to me yet again promising your "real" list, all the while acting like a completely crazy person.

Like I said, good luck in your business and the pursuit of your mental health. Please refrain from contacting me again.

On 2013-04-15, at 12:50 AM, "Dawn Snider" <dawn@tangledinwebs.com> wrote:
and this is why you post on his facebook wall you want him to caress you like a forest priest?????..... i am not stupid you are friend with him you also posted on his arachnophiliacs wall that you wish him all this best in selling his spider and other stuff so next he can say allo peru???? you are not friends???? once again lies omg women give it up.... you know bruce well i am sure you talk all the time? should i copy the text from the wall for you?? he may have blocked his action but he did not block your post on his wall OOOOPPSSS
Professional i am very??? thank you what i do not need is you continuing with act?? I have enough to worry about right now.

you call me on my action you us a fake name and lie to people???? why??? you started it??? why should i be honest with you????? TRUST WORTHY you want to yell at me???? who is calling the kettle black???? stop insulting me now. you never wanted to buy spiders Rachel. and i do not do business with dishonest people.... frankly you will never be invited into my house!!!

Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 12:16 AM

Hey Dawn aka do you have so little self respect??

Ok.... I don't know what Bruce you're talking about, unless it's Arachnophiliacs Bruce. If that's the case, you're drama with him is none of my business. I bought spiders, thought he was cool, then he didn't return my calls. Which is why I was looking for a TRUSTWORTHY spider dealer. Clearly that's not you, and you have some major issues to deal with. I have treated you with nothing but professionalism and respect, and I have never in my life been treated with such hostility as a possible client.

All I wanted were some spiders. Obviously you don't need my business.

For someone who claims to be so intelligent, it sure doesn't come out in the way you practice business. I don't know how you'll ever get anywhere professionally if you send out fake lists to people, and treat them the way you're treating me.

Good luck, you're going to need it.

Rachel aka nimir-ra aka never your client.

On 2013-04-14, at 3:20 PM, "Dawn Snider" <dawn@tangledinwebs.com> wrote:
Hi Rachel, aka Is you self esteem that low?
Yes you do not know me in person but you know who i am. You did not use our real name because you and Bruce thought it would be a good way to obtain a copy of what i had for sale, to see what Bruce feel i stole from him since his is so convinced i did. I do not know your true relationship with him and dont care... enjoy it. All Bruce has done by this move is once again confirm he lies and does not care for me or my family. Maybe you make good friends cause you both feel the need to lie to people to get what you want??? You do not even know me at all, just a story that has been told? but yet you deceive me, contact me under false intention( you did not want to buy spider just come spy sand see what i had and run back to tell him, maybe take pictures) you still continue to lie to me. and worse you try to befriend me and want to enter my house under false pretenses!!! You are also bordering on entrapment, it criminal , you should look it up. shame on you what have i ever done to you? or my family? you were in involved in my relationship with Bruce, if you wish to pity him than do so.... it will not help him, he is a big boy and need to look at his own actions and take accountability.

Ill be honest i knew who you were from the first email you sent.... i am not stupid, actually i am very intelligent thank you. the list you have Bruce should recognize, we made it together, it pieces of his list.... just disarranged.... its a fake, one a send to people like you..... help me weed out the shit i am getting used to. Some of what is on there i do have. I am sure you actually do not care, you can get it off Bruce.

I have receipts for all of my tarantulas, Thank you
what is between Bruce and I is our problem and you should probably stay out of it.

as for my family i am sure you really dont care and if Bruce does he know how to get a hold of me

Take care
Dawn

Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2013 1:11 PM

I'm really confused.... What was the list you sent me? Which spiders do you actually have??

Hope your family is ok.

Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 11:24:28 -0700
I will also send you out a copy of my real list now thank you for being honest..... there are some that you mentioned that i do not have but i have picked up a few too

thank you
dawn

Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2013 1:26 PM

Sorry to hear about your emergency! Let me know when you're back in town, we can try to schedule something.

Yes, Rachel Samuels is my name, I don't use my real name when contacting people I don't know. You're more than welcome to link our accounts, it's always nice to network!

Talk soon,
Rachel (aka Nimir ;-))

On 2013-04-13, at 1:06 PM, "Dawn Snider" <dawn@tangledinwebs.com> wrote:
I am so sorry but i have to deal with family matter emergency and i will not be back in town for a little.
sorry for not emailing you

You said you had found me through Facebook what name do you go by? I would like to send you a link to my account but when i ran your email address it came back as rachel samuels? odd

am sorry
Take care
Dawn

Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2013 12:11 PM

Hey Dawn,

Does 4 still work for you? I just need your address and I'll head over for then!

Looking forward to meeting you,

Nimir

On 2013-04-12, at 9:08 AM, "Dawn Snider" <dawn@tangledinwebs.com> wrote:
i just looked at the time stamp..... sorry misinterpreted your message. tomorrow works better. I have more time in the morning/ afternoon....
talk to you tomorrow
Dawn

Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 8:50 AM

I actually meant tomorrow- pretty sure that's what I said? I'm in meetings all day today so tomorrow it will have to be, probably sometime around 4. I'll text you tomorrow to confirm exactly what time I can come by.

Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 05:35:32 -0700
I will be home, do you have a time?

today agenda is i am have repair work done to my unit.... i hope it is done in the am.... its kinda disorganized but if you do not mind over looking the mess, It will work

i will also be free all weekend too if today does not pan out for some reason.

take care
Dawn
416 909 0732

Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 8:19 AM

Hi Dawn. I'm available tomorrow afternoon to see the collection. That work for you?

Nimir.

On 2013-04-10, at 12:55 PM, "Dawn Snider" <dawn@tangledinwebs.com> wrote:
Hi,

I wish today was a good day but I have a booking this afternoon..... let me know another time and i can make sure i schedule it for you. or you can text me on a whim and ill let you know.
tomorrow and friday are pretty open for me

take care
Dawn

Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 12:06 PM

HI there!

Wow, that is a seriously impressive list! I'm particularly interested in some of the large specimens you have, as they are, as you probably know, hard to come by. I'm interested in purchasing your Mexican Red Leg (Female), Columbian Dwarf Black and Pink, West African Olive Baboon, Pampas Giant Tawny Red (Female), Philippine Orange, Veracruz Beauty. I dont normally have a lot of interest in stick insects, but the Herwaardeni's sounds really good, and I would definitely love to add to my collection!

It says on facebook and your website that you're available anytime. I'm usually incredibly busy, but I happen to have some time off today. Would you be available for me to come by and see your collection?

Thanks so much for you list, I appreciate your quick response!

Nimir

Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 07:21:23 -0700
Hi Nimir,
It is a pleasure to meet you. I fell in love with story telling when i was a child and always felt it was a great way to get a point a cross to the little people and even the big ones. lol

How many T do you have now.

my list will be expanding as i am just getting reastablished but it will not be long!! My animals are all taken care of by myself and my partner Marina. If you ever have any question we will be happy to assist.

Mygalomorph Spiders

Brazilian White Knee Birdeater (Acanthoscurria geniculata) 2" $55. 3” $60 3" female $165.
Large, stocky, black terrestrial with white knee bands and a reddish abdomen. Fast growth to 10"

Mexican White Headed Tarantula (Brachypelma albiceps) 3” $90 3" males $75. 3"+ females $150..
Mid-sized, blue-black terrestrial with a bright gold carapace and a red abdomen! Gentle and fast growing to 6"

Honduran Curly Hair Tarantula (Brachypelma albopilosum) 1/2" $15. 3”$ 70 3” $70 male 3" female $110.
Mid-sized, dark brown terrestrial with curly pinkish orange hairs all over! Gentle and fast growing 6"

Mexican Flame Knee (Brachypelma auratum) 1" $55.
Mid-sized, black terrestrial. Bright red and yellow knee bands. More nervous than most Brachypelmas!

Mexican Blood Leg (Brachypelma boehmei) 3/4” 35. 1” $40. 1 1/2" $50. 2" $60. 3" $75. 4" male $100. 3" females $150.
Mid-sized, black terrestrial with striking red-orange legs. Fast growth to 6" and likes to throw hairs!

True Mexican Red Leg (Brachypelma emilia) 2” $80. 3” 90. 3"+ males $85. 2"+ females $150. 3" females $175.
Mid-sized, stocky, gentle terrestrial with pink leg bands and an orange triangle on the carapace. Moderate growth 6"

Mexican Pink (Brachypelma klaasi) 1" $70. VERY RARE!
Mid-sized, stocky, black terrestrial with dark pink legs and reddish abdomen. Gentle and moderate growth rate to 6"

Mexican Red Knee (Brachypelma smithi) 1” $45. 1 1/4" $55. 1 1/2" $65. 2"+ $80. 3"+ $95.
Mid-sized, black terrestrial with orange-red leg markings and a reddish abdomen. Moderate growth to 6"

Mexican Red Rump (Brachypelma vagans) 3” 100 male 4' Females $100. 5" females $175.
Large, stocky, black terrestrial with bright red abdomen! Gentle and fast growing to 8"!

East African Horned Baboon (Ceratogyrus darlingi) 2" $60.
Mid-sized, stocky grey brown burrower with black markings on abdomen and a starburst and small horn on carapace. Fast growth to 5"

West African Horned Baboon (Ceratogyrus sanderi) 1 1/2"+ $90.
Mid-sized, stocky tan coloured terrestrial with small black horn. Fast growth to 5"

Mergui Mustard (Chilobrachys andersoni) 3/4" $30. RARE!

Chilean Flame (Grammostola cala) 3” males $75. 4" females $150.Mid-sized, stocky, gentle, pink to red terrestrial with a pink to brown carapace. Slow growth to 6"Mid-sized, light yellowish-brown, aggressive terrestrial with purplish highlights. Fast growth to 6"

Vietnam Blue (Chilobrachys sp. "Blue - Vietnam") 2 1/2" $275. Female
Mid-sized, blue terrestrial with a blonde carapace and darker abdomen. Fast growth to 5"

Columbian Dwarf Black and Pink (Cyriocosmus bertae) 2"+ $85.RARE!
Small terrestrial with black body, bluish femurs, pinkish legs and a heart on the abdomen! Fast growth to 3"

Trinidad Dwarf Tiger Rump (Cyriocosmus elegans) 1"+ $70.
Small, black terrestrial with orange carapace with black triangle, orange abdomen stripes and white leg stripes! 2"

Columbian Dwarf Tiger Rump (Cyriocosmus leetzi) 3/4" $70. RARE!
Small, black terrestrial with light orange abdomen and carapace stripes and white leg stripes!

Bolivian Dwarf Tiger Rump (Cyriocosmus perezmilesi) 1 1/2" $35.
Small, black terresrtrial with orange carapace and abdomen stripes. Fast growth to 3"

West African Olive Baboon (Encyocratella olivacea) 2" $225.
Mid-sized, golden arboreal with black femurs and abdomen markings! Fast growth to 5"

Chaco Golden Knee (Grammostola aureostriata) 3”80 5" females $200.
Large, stocky, very gentle, dark brown terrestrial with yellow leg striping. Moderate growth to 7"

Pampas Giant Tawny Red (Grammostola grossa) 2" $80. 3"+ females $350. VERY RARE!! Large, stocky, gentle, nearly black terrestrial with a gold to silver carapace and golden heart on the abdomen! Moderate growth to 8"!

Entre Rios Giant Red Rump (Grammostola iheringi) 2" $100.
Large, stocky, bluish terrestrial with reddish abdomen and golden "heart"! Fast growth to 8"

Columbian Pumpkin Patch Tarantula (Hapalopus sp. Columbia "Large") 2” $100 VERY RARE!Small, black terrestrial with bright orange abdomen spotting and yellow-orange carapace markings! Fast growth to 3 1/2"

Venezuelan Dwarf Thirteen Spotted (Hapalopus triseriatus "Original") 1" $110. EXTREMELY RARE!!
Small, black terrestrial with bright orange abdomen spotting and yellow-orange carapace markings! Fast growth to 2"

Togo Ornamental Baboon (Heteroscodra maculata) 1"+ $25.
Mid-sized, aggressive, white arboreal with black spots and stripes. Fast growth to 6"

Cameroon Giant Rusty Red Baboon (Hysterocrates gigas) 3"+ $60. 4” 80
Large, stocky, communal terrestrial that is velvety orangey brown all over and hisses loudly! Fast growth to 7"+

Campina Grande Salmon Pink Birdeater (Lasiodora parahybana) 4” $75. 5” $90. 4" females $100.
Large, stocky, dark grey terrestrial with pinkish abdomen hairs. Fast growth to 10"

Columbian Giant Red Leg Birdeater (Megaphobema robustum) 3" $90.
Large, black terrestrial with orange legs! Loves to throw hairs! Fast growth to 7"

Brazilian Red Rumped Zebra Bird Eater (Vitalius cristatus/Nhandu Chromatus)2” $50

Brazilian Giant Blonde Birdeater (Nhandu vulpinus) 3/4" $50.
Large, stocky, fuzzy, golden terrestrial that often throws hairs! Fast growth to 8"

Brazilian Dwarf Bronze (Oligoxystre sp. "Atlantic Forest") 2" $70. Small, communal, satiny brown terrestrial. Fast growth to 3"

Phillipine Blue (Orphnaecus sp. Blue Panay) 1 1/4"+ $60.
Mid-sized, dark brown terrestrial with bluish front legs and a tan colour carapace. Fast growth to 4 1/2"+

"True" Columbian Purple Bloom Birdeater (Pamphobeteus insignis) 2" $135.
Large, stocky, gentle, black terrestrial with purple carapace markings! Males boldly marked in purple! Fast growth 8"

Ecuadorean Giant Pink Bird Eater (Pamphobeteus sp. "Machalla") 3" $90. 3" female $150.
Females very similar to above, males more bluish purple. Fast growth to 7"+

Ecuadorean Giant Blue Bloom Birdeater (Pamphobeteus vespertinus) 3"+ $100. Large, nearly black, stocky, gentle terrestrial with purplish carapace markings. Males more intensely coloured! Fast growth to 9"

Salem Ornamental (Poecilotheria formosa) 5" female $180.
Large, communal, light grey arboreal with darker marking and purplish highlights. Males muted with more purple. Fast growth to 7"+

Gooty Sapphire Ornamental (Poecilotheria metallica) 1"+ $125. 1 1/2" $150.2" 200. 5” Male $250 5” Female $475 Pair 675.
Large, communal, stunning blue arboreal with yellow markings! Fast growth to 7"

Sri Lankan Fringed Ornamental (Poecilotheria ornata) 2 1/2" $65. 9” Female $350

Indian Ornamental (Poecilotheria regalis) 8+” Female $300.

Tranvacore Olive Ornamental(Poecilotheria rufilata) 2” $70. 2 1/2 $75.

Starburst Baboon (Pterinochilus murinus "Tan") 3" $90.
Mid-sized, aggressive, golden brown terrestrial with tan carapace starburst. Fast growth to 5"+

Veracruz Beauty (Schizopelma sp. "Tanzer") 1"+ $150.
Mid-sized, dark blue terrestrial with pink carapace and an orange abdomen! Fast growth to 4 1/2"

Phillipine Orange (Selenobrachys phillipinus) 2" $60.
Mid-sized, all orange terrestrial! Fast growth to 6"

Panamanian Giant Tiger Rump (Theraphosinae sp. Panama) 1 1/2" $140.
Mid-sized, black terrestrial with orange abdomen stripes and femurs! Fast growth to 5"+

Argentinean Striped Knee Birdeater (Vitalius paranaensis) 1/3"+ $35.
Mid-sized, charcoal grey terrestrial with greenish carapace and tan leg striping. Fast growth to 6"

True Columbian Purple Bloom Birdeater (Xenesthis immanis) 3" $200. 4" males $225. 7"+ male $250. 4"+ females $400.
Large, velvet black terrestrial with purple starburst on carapace. Males more purple with purple femurs! Fast grow 9"

Vietnamese Elegant Walkingstick (Lonchodiodes samarensis) Super special! 1”+ $20. or 10/$100. 7"+ $65. 5@$45. 10@$35. RARE!
Mid-sized and gentle. Females are green, males are brown with green legs! Fast growth to 7"+

Annam Stick Insect (Medauroidea extradentatum) 1"- 6" $15. - $45.
Mid-sized and gentle. Camouflauge green/grey/brown with small horns on head. Fast growth to 6"

Herwaardeni's Stick Insect (Phaenopharos herwaardenii) 6" $65.
Large, light brown stick peppered in orange, black and grey with short red wings. Fast growth to 9
All animals are captive bred

To: "dawn@tangledinwebs.com" <dawn@tangledinwebs.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2013 11:13 PM
Subject: Price list

Hi there,

I found your page on facebook, and it linked me to your website. I really like the whole storytelling idea- I think it's a fantastic way to get children actively involved in learning about arachnids!

I am interested in hearing more about your selection, as I am looking for someone trustworthy to buy from and want to expand my collection.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Nimir.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!