Good Guy Daniel Wakefield @ Genesis Pythons - EXCELLENT! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 07-31-2013, 09:20 PM   #1
SquamishSerpents
Daniel Wakefield @ Genesis Pythons - EXCELLENT!

Daniel contacted me to ask if I would be interested in a trade - I accepted. Which resulted in me humming and hawing over what I wanted from him in return. He was extremely patient with this, and answered about 1,000,000 questions I had regarding the snakes eating habits, health, and anything else that came up. And trust me, there were a lot of questions, as I always like to gather as much information as possible before dealing with somebody new.

Daniel provided extra photos when I asked as well as their weights, which some breeders won't do. It's the little things that make customers happy!

He was also patient enough to deal with my crazy work schedule. Coordinating shipments was a bit difficult as I was not home to wait for FedEx to pick up on the 3 days per week that Reptile Express ships out. But when the time came, both the shipment I received, and the shipment I sent went off without a hitch.

I was OH SO EXCITED when my package arrived, and I was not disappointed. I settled on an Ivory and a LOG. Both males.

Here are some photos (quick snaps when they arrived, didn't want to deal with fancy lighting):

I've got to say, I wasn't super sold on the LOOKS of Ivory ball pythons, so much as I wanted that Yellowbelly gene (my first!) But now that I've seen him, I am seriously in love. He is SO beautiful. His head pattern is just so gosh darn cute!

1.0 Ivory (YB + YB) by katiagphoto, on Flickr

1.0 Ivory (YB + YB) by katiagphoto, on Flickr

Pics of the LOG do him NO justice - he is soooo blush-y and radioactive looking in real life! Can't wait until they're settled for some natural light portraits

1.0 LOG (Lesser Orange Ghost) by katiagphoto, on Flickr

1.0 LOG (Lesser Orange Ghost) by katiagphoto, on Flickr

Either way, the snakes both pass my health test with flying colors. Both were the correct sex, no mites, no RI, clean vents, normal looking eyes, excellent in my books!

And quite frankly I can't wait to do business with Daniel again!

Old 02-24-2014, 11:54 AM   #2
jonny_l
Dan is one of the best guys I have EVER dealt with in this hobby. He is a very humble person and has a HUGE passion for reptiles...Great dude!

Cheers,
Joanthan Leone

Old 02-27-2014, 02:03 PM   #3
Damzlfly
I agree, Dan is amazing. Sad hes out of the BP game, but corn owners, our loss is your gain!

Old 10-30-2014, 02:45 PM   #4
Westerncorns
I contacted Daniel a coupe months ago regarding two breeder sized amel cornsnakes. He was very patient and answered all my questions QUICKLY and thoroughly. They were shipped on agreed date, and arrived safe and healthy. VERY happy with my transaction.

Old 10-31-2014, 05:46 PM   #5
Rory Joe
Yup, Dan is certainly one of the good guys. Top notch in my honest opinion. Beauty Ivory and LOG by the way!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!