5 month old blue tegu for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Old 12-13-2014, 06:16 PM   #1
bwiegmann
5 month old blue tegu for sale

My baby bluecifer is 5 months old. I have come into a run of very bad luck lately and need to sell my gu's. I love them so much, I waited years to get my blue, and got him this summer, hes perfectly healthy, and super nice. He eats everything offered to him, he is from ty park so you know he will be gorgeous. I say "he" but hes to small to tell sex yet. He lost a bit of his tail as a baby, it has since regenerated. I am asking 350.00 plus shipping for him. Price is firm, i will not sell him for any less. If interested please contact me at bwiegmann2204@gmail.com thank you.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-14-2014, 02:16 PM   #2
mcreynolds32
Can you give a pic of the regenerated tail plz?

Old 12-15-2014, 11:29 AM   #3
bwiegmann
I will have the pics up by eod today was not home yesterday so could not take them! Thank you!
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-15-2014, 10:26 PM   #4
bwiegmann
Ok, so circumstances have it that i am stuck here another day and cannot get home till hopefully tomorrow. I will get pics asap for everyone, and want you all to know i wont be able to ship him until january 5th. Im not risking his health or safety this time of year with all the craziness. I love this little guy. Local pick up is fine, i can drive a reasonable way as well. Im in joliet illinois. Thanks! I didnt forget about it i promise!
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-16-2014, 10:10 AM   #5
bwiegmann
Just got home, pics are from today, regen tail, and all fingers and toes, also a side shot. Please let me know if there are any other questions, thanks
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-18-2014, 06:28 PM   #6
bwiegmann
He is sold thank you all for your interest!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!