Info Chris and Melissa Faulkner - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-18-2018, 07:13 PM   #71
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Kritters View Post
Sorry for the off topic but Buying four Florida Box turtles and having them shipped to Florida could have gotten you in hot water. You are only allowed to possess two box turtles in Florida. Just a heads up so you don't accidentally break the law.
For the relevant subspecies/species (like bauri), that is per person.

Old 04-18-2018, 07:15 PM   #72
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by mega1126 View Post
I am dealing with this legally.
To deal with it legally, you need someone to actually point the finger at.
As of right now, you don't have that person.

Unless Jeremy also pulled the same exact stunt with Brandon on a totally unrelated ad, Jeremy is not the person you are seeking.

You can withhold the texts, etc. but you won't get any closer alone.

Old 04-18-2018, 07:16 PM   #73
mega1126
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
For the relevant subspecies/species (like bauri), that is per person.
Thank you for the info! It is appreciated.

Old 04-19-2018, 08:29 PM   #74
JMTorts
Nick, I have read through the entire thread and see what happened.

Megan, I am sorry to read that you got scammed off posting your phone number on my ad. When I post an ad for animals, I get back to the first person who contacts me about them before even contacting the next person. I do not want to waste the time of the next people in line, or my own sending more info and pics if the first person takes the animals. You were not the first or second person to contact me, and two of them went to each of the first two people who contacted me. Once they were sold, I took down the ad. I am very busy and apologize that I did not message you to let you know that they were sold, but I also am rarely checking fauna posts and messages and do all of my sales via email.

I hope the scammer gets what is coming to him. Buyers and sellers beware of posting phone numbers on ads. I have received a few bogus fake buyer emails on ads in the past and was able to weed them out.

Cheers!

Jeremy

Old 04-29-2018, 03:21 PM   #75
Freemason81
I guys I got my money back . I can’t called PayPal about a dozen times. Ask to speak with there supervisor. They put a claim in and I just received the email . So screw the scammer chris Luckett/ Melissa Faulkner. Hope your reading this and I hope you stop , because I also did put a complaint in with the internet FBI claims as well.

Old 04-29-2018, 03:22 PM   #76
Freemason81
Can’t-called

Old 04-29-2018, 08:12 PM   #77
blueboost68
Brandon glad to hear that you got your money back. We as a community try to stick together but at the end of the day we have to step back and think before we pull the trigger on a purchase. I was scammed about 15 years ago so learned early on. Robert I have never met you but you are a asset to this board.
And people like you are what makes the fauna community a great family to have on your side.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!