High End Herps Soon Hiring!! Senior Manager Needed! $36,000 & free housing to start! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Employment Opportunities & Help Wanted

Notices

Employment Opportunities & Help Wanted Advertisements for anything employment oriented for any line of work involving animals.

Old 12-14-2006, 11:09 AM   #11
SteveHiss
Red Flag! Red Flag!

Old 12-14-2006, 11:33 AM   #12
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
I was thinking about this. In viewing your website you have very few animals that are legal in Maine without a permit. Most of your inventory is made up of burm and retic morph's. Both are very difficult to get a permit for. I would think other states have "hampering" restrictions as well, so opening a franchise in 48 States would seem to be impractical to me.

Also, if you had a store front, a permit for the above is not an option because pet shops are not allowed to sell restricted animals, or even have them on the premises.
Excellent observation.

You would have to wonder just how such a franchise would be profitable for the franchisee. No doubt the franchiser would do quite well with up front fees and the ongoing income from a guaranteed customer base (the franchisee). But with shipping costs, franchise associated costs and the cost of a retail presence it just seems that McReptiles is more a vision than a sustainable reality.

What exactly would be the draw to one of these franchises for a customer? A pet store is the last place I would consider purchasing a reptile from - let alone anything high-end. Maybe if they carried a decent, competitively priced selection of herp-related products and were conveniently located to me I would give them some business, but otherwise I just don't see the appeal.

Would I personally consider a franchise with High End Herps? Not based upon the mis-steps I have seen thus far.

Griz said what I think at least a few of us have been thinking after looking at these threads and while I'd hope it isn't a scam - at this point it just doesn't pass muster.

Old 12-14-2006, 03:38 PM   #13
Griz
David just hit me with negative Karma for supposedly trying to make him look bad. I did not realize that I had done this as I thought I saw him with the shovel, not me.

David, since you have obviously read EVERYONE'S posts regarding how you do not add up, why don't you take the time to address the questions posed. If your legit then it will surely add up. If you're not, well.......

Griz

Old 12-14-2006, 03:51 PM   #14
High End Herps Inc
Additional Opportunities Update

[font=Arial Black][size=2]
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
Additional Opportunities at High End Herps Inc!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition to the positions opening up at our main facility we also will be opening up a "Giant Serpent Safari" reptile display center here in central Louisiana in mid 2007. We will need a manager and 2 full time General Maintenance employees, all with giant python handling experience. Many of the same guidelines in the above post apply to these positions. Please apply by email to David_Beauchemin@HighEndHerps.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also Needed!: We are focusing on opening up a franchise in every one of the continental states, three in Texas due to it's sheer size and scope (Dallas, Houston and El Paso). If you feel you can run a franchise operation for us and represent your state with our animals please submit your resume` via email to the above email address. Many of the same guidelines in the original post apply to these positions. Must be honest and reliable and dedicated to the quality and well being of our animals. Please email for details.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also Needed!: I need a computer whiz. I would like to design, build and launch an interactive online reptiles classifieds website that has all of the services of the bigger online classifieds in existence but that is more "user-friendly", easier to navigate, and is 1/4th the cost to the customer to use. If you feel you can help us to bring this concept to fruition please submit your resume` or apply by email at the above mentioned email address. I would like to have this up and running by next June.

ADDED ON DEC-14-06 I also need an interactive reptile hobbiest forum designed, built and hosted. Anyone that has this experience may apply for this work the same as described above.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are still taking resume`s for the Senior Manager position.

I hope to be hearing from you soon,
David Beauchemin
High End Herps Inc

Old 01-13-2007, 12:19 PM   #15
Dennis Hultman
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=82459

Before you decide to send your resume to this corporation that does not exist, read the attached thread.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=82459

Old 01-17-2007, 12:05 AM   #16
Chameleon Company
David and Tawny etc etc.,
Guys, can you understand that when someone reads your "help wanted" appeals, or your "snakes for the poor" plan, that our first inclination is to ask "are you smoking crack"? That is not meant to be humorous. Regardless of the identity quagmire you created with the whole alias thing, can you not see that you have lost touch, and need to take a few steps back ? Franchises ? Are you smoking your socks too ? Do you not have a friend left to talk sense to you ?

Old 10-10-2011, 10:41 PM   #17
LouisianaPythons
David Beauchemin - I was wanting to know if that position was still open. LOL LMAO

My experience with big snakes - I can cram them in little cages and fit them in my trailer. lol

Old 12-11-2011, 04:08 AM   #18
Skanakis
why am i transfered to a russian webpage each time i click on that link.....where you moving the guy to Siberia?

Old 12-11-2011, 06:13 AM   #19
hhmoore
Last I knew - animals were confiscated, and "David Beauchemin" (Damon Heynan, ?sp) was in jail. Dennis' post (#15) has links to a long, but revealing thread (there are others, as well)

Old 12-11-2011, 08:14 AM   #20
Cat_Eyed_Lady
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisianaPythons View Post
David Beauchemin - I was wanting to know if that position was still open. LOL LMAO

My experience with big snakes - I can cram them in little cages and fit them in my trailer. lol

What in the world did you feed him?? A tractor tire or innertube?? He looks like I felt after thanksgiving dinner! LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!