exoticpets ??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-22-2007, 06:15 PM   #1
greenmansgeckos
Question exoticpets ???

I have been looking to purchase some peanutt butter brooks kings.........................................so any way i see an ad on that other site(ks) for a 2 year old pnb male for 250 Im geeked to say the least but it looks funny so I ask for more pics and i swear it looks nothing like a pnb and everything like one of my lav albinos. now ive been talking with ken foose for some years i think he is a good guy and i dont mean to bring his name down by this im just wondering if anyone else has had a problem like thsi/ i breed my own lav albinos and i dont need to get another one for 250.
ben clifton

Old 07-22-2007, 07:49 PM   #2
Jim O
If this is an inquiry about Ken Foose, he is a pretty well known good guy.

If this is a question about identifying an animal maybe you should post the question the the species forum (unless you think Ken is trying to pull a fast one).

Old 07-23-2007, 01:56 AM   #3
Ken Foose
Jim, I'm way too slow to try and pull a fast one. I might hurt myself.

Old 07-23-2007, 10:41 AM   #4
greenmansgeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
If this is an inquiry about Ken Foose, he is a pretty well known good guy.

If this is a question about identifying an animal maybe you should post the question the the species forum (unless you think Ken is trying to pull a fast one).
feel free mods to delete this i thought i made it clear i dont think ken foose is a bad guy, i think I may have even said it. There has just been an explosinion of people selling pnutt butters and i didnt think it looked right for a 2 yr old pnb so i asked silly of me i guess was just looking for some group support in my belief that ken was a good guy sorry just so much scammi9ng going on now, any ways take it off forget i asked sorry ken hope i didnt p*ss you off.lol
ben clifton

Old 07-23-2007, 10:52 AM   #5
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmansgeckos
feel free mods to delete this i thought i made it clear i dont think ken foose is a bad guy, i think I may have even said it. There has just been an explosinion of people selling pnutt butters and i didnt think it looked right for a 2 yr old pnb so i asked silly of me i guess was just looking for some group support in my belief that ken was a good guy sorry just so much scammi9ng going on now, any ways take it off forget i asked sorry ken hope i didnt p*ss you off.lol
ben clifton
Sorry, but that isn't the way it works...once a post is here, it stays - barring some violation of the TOS.
If you are looking for support in your belief that Ken is a good guy, take a look at his other threads here. And I'll add my name to the list of those that give him a thumbs up.
Ken Foos =

Old 07-23-2007, 10:54 AM   #6
hhmoore
guess that darned e is silent AND invisible...make that
Ken Foose =

Old 07-23-2007, 11:41 AM   #7
Ken Foose
Ben, no offense is taken in any way. I might have done the same thing if it was me. Have you seen the names that have popped up here lately of people that were thought to be upstanding business people, and turns out they suck? Some of them I have personaly done business with for years. Now I look at the BOI and think "gads, I've been buying from these people". I have been lucky I guess.
Anyway, this is what the BOI is for. It is for inquiry into an persons history before you work with them, plain and simple. Hopefully my history stands up for itself in this case. I have a really good thing going here, love what I do, and I'm pretty good at it. I wouldn't want to screw it up over a $250 snake for sure.
Ben, you have been honest and polite and to have a customer like you is what it's all about.

Old 07-23-2007, 12:56 PM   #8
NickMyers03
its good to know there are good business people on here that will thank customers for looking up their names and asking about them. that shows a lot about a person.. Thank you Ken Foose

Old 07-23-2007, 05:07 PM   #9
psyhodad
I'm fortunate enough to live a short distance from Ken's store and have done business with him on numerous occassions. Ken is a stand up kind of guy that stands behind what he sells. His store and cages are always immaculate and when he's not hammered with customers he's always available for advice.

If you're thinking about doing business with Ken, rest assured you won't have any problems or be dissappointed with his customer service.

Lee Swartz

Old 07-24-2007, 02:14 AM   #10
FavorBoas
I bought my female Blood Python from Ken 2 years ago and he was excellent with me in every way and delivered her right to my door in great shape and did a wonderful, expedient job. Thumbs up to you Ken...btw my Blood is doing great!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!