Bruce Stephenson -- Good Guy! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-26-2007, 05:11 PM   #61
Stardust
I knew there was something about Bruce but had forgotten what. So many threads go thru here and some have mulitple gunk in it that one does not want to read through. I liked that Wes brought it up. It gave my memory a jog as to the two faces of Bruce.

Old 08-26-2007, 08:40 PM   #62
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
Please ignore the bizarre lies of Wes Pollock. He has been stalking me for years on these forums. He has been proven a liar by myself, Rich Zuchowski, and the moderators. If you choose to believe anything he says about me, well that is your own problem. You would believe anything, I suppose. I have had many people contact me about Wes Pollock, and they usually include the term "nut-job" in the text.
I am well-known for being one of the best high end buyers and sellers out their for decades. Call Ben Seigel if you want a reference on me. You can also always check my trader ratings by clicking on them. Bruce.
Ohhhhh brucie, it seems the bizarre lies were in fact the plain ol truth.

I'd also like some evidence that YOU, HA, rich or any moderator has proven me a liar. You make it sound like it has happened many times and for the life of me, I can't think of once.

I also find it HIGHLY amusing that your ONLY defenders are another thieving scumbag aka neil "the liar" gubitz and a psuedo mod who will do anything for money, including defending convicted criminals and scumbags like yourself.

Where's the team brucie? Where's ben seigel? Where's ALL these people you've done business with for decades?

More of YOUR lies? More of YOUR fabrications? You're scum brucie, gelatinous putrid rotten through and through scum.

Prove me wrong oh fat and cowardly one, prove me wrong.

Old 08-27-2007, 05:55 PM   #63
bud mierkey
Thumbs down you guys need more than that to make a bad guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Ohhhhh brucie, it seems the bizarre lies were in fact the plain ol truth.

I'd also like some evidence that YOU, HA, rich or any moderator has proven me a liar. You make it sound like it has happened many times and for the life of me, I can't think of once.

I also find it HIGHLY amusing that your ONLY defenders are another thieving scumbag aka neil "the liar" gubitz and a psuedo mod who will do anything for money, including defending convicted criminals and scumbags like yourself.

Where's the team brucie? Where's ben seigel? Where's ALL these people you've done business with for decades?

More of YOUR lies? More of YOUR fabrications? You're scum brucie, gelatinous putrid rotten through and through scum.

Prove me wrong oh fat and cowardly one, prove me wrong.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

poor wess! here is my opinion it takes more than one bad deal to be a bad guy here.
some have too many to list but they are still treated like a god here.
you think you smell blood from bruce.
so you can make a easy kill just like a wild cowardly dog.
You wont be able to faunacute bruce like you have done to neil.
do you ever wonder why your one step from being banned and are not allowed anywhere else on fauna?
you are a big mouthed fool hiding far away from the ones you attack.
and further more how many completely perfect persons are there here?
your not one for sure.
in fact the herp industry is one of the worst ever it takes no brains to sell a snake.
There are a few good guys thats it.
by the definitions you made you would buy from none of them at all.
so you guys get a grip on reality let the one who has no sin cast the first stone other Wise shut you foul mouths.
The smell is your own.

Old 08-27-2007, 06:29 PM   #64
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud mierkey

poor wess! here is my opinion it takes more than one bad deal to be a bad guy here.
Name one.

Old 08-27-2007, 06:31 PM   #65
critical bill
Can someone with an oxyclean pad slap the puss pimple of fauna that we call Bud and dry him up so he can go away? We have to have a teen or two around here with an acne problem.

Old 08-27-2007, 06:42 PM   #66
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud mierkey

Come on Bud, don't take off. Name one person here that has to many bad deals to list but are still treated like a GOD.

Old 08-27-2007, 07:02 PM   #67
critical bill
He's off to stroke his light sabre. He'll be back when the batteries need recharging.

Old 08-29-2007, 12:04 AM   #68
Wilomn
Gee whiz brucie, I see that you're online, asking advice on your lovelife, ewwww, no less, yet you have NOTHING to say to me about your lies that you have told in THIS thread.

Why is that?

As far as your, ewwww, lovelife, mancrushes are all well and good but as big and fat and ugly as you are, I'd say get used to a life of selfservice or hookers, ain't no one with the brains of a dead flea EVER gonna love the likes of you.

Old 08-29-2007, 09:18 AM   #69
Dave Lawson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Gee whiz brucie, I see that you're online, asking advice on your lovelife, ewwww, no less, yet you have NOTHING to say to me about your lies that you have told in THIS thread.

Why is that?

As far as your, ewwww, lovelife, mancrushes are all well and good but as big and fat and ugly as you are, I'd say get used to a life of selfservice or hookers, ain't no one with the brains of a dead flea EVER gonna love the likes of you.

Wes, I do not care for Bruce either but Please leave Bruce's lovelife or lack of out of the B.O.I there are some minors reading this. Your post has no purpose other then you attempt at humor. Thank you

Old 08-29-2007, 10:46 AM   #70
Wilomn
lawson, you're a liar. You're a theif. It would not surprise me to find out that you cheat at cards. You are aboslutely NOT one of the smarter guys on fauna.

Fat sweaty stinky lonely brucie HIMSELF brought it up in another BOI thread.

I was just trying to break it to him that liars, like you and he, theives, like you and he, big fat sweaty guys, hey, also like you and he, should not look to unpaid women for companionship; none with pride or intelligence anyway.

The two of YOU might consider a liason, look it up it'll make you laugh, I know brucie likes boys but, girls, DOUBTFUL in the extreme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
Dear Abby (sorry, couldn't help myself),

Do you have any advice for my love life?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!