JnJReptiles.com (GOOD GUYS) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-04-2007, 10:43 PM   #1
reddog4063
JnJReptiles.com (GOOD GUYS)

I wanted to report a very positive experience with Josh from JnJReptiles. I am just getting back into the hobby after a few years away and I was really hesitant to order a live animal via the mail. However I saw BEAUTIFUL brazilian rainbows advertised on their website and I was not able to find a similar species within a reasonable distance.

I made the call over there to inquire and they were very friendly, they took the time out to answer my questions. Josh even swapped some tips that he uses to maintain the correct humidity and tip on a good feeding schedule for these little guys (small meals twice weekly in the beginning). I decided based on the convo to go ahead with the order. They sent me many email updates and my FedEx tracking number and the delivery was made right on time. The box was packed so that the deli cup was not allowed to slide around, I liked that.

The animal was in perfect condition though a little cold to the touch - maybe consider adding a heat pack in the future? This is my first experience with this species, I was shocked at how small the baby is, I'm alittle nervous about handling her she is so tiny. After allowing a few days to settle in I am going to take a few pictures of the baby, the vivarium setup I built and all of the precautions I am taking to keep the humidity high, so stay tuned in the Boa discussion board!

Overall I had a great experience and I would recommend JnJReptiles to anyone looking to purchase a great animal! Thanks again!!!

PS - I am sorta new here, last time I posted in this forum I got many warning about not including my name, I am including now. Please let me know if there is anything else I need to add to my posts in this forum.

Sincerely,

Joseph McFee
Staten Island, NY 10307

Old 01-15-2008, 10:52 PM   #2
SmokyMtnReptiles
jnj reptiles AWESOME!!!

The pictures they have for the gravids do them NO justice I just opened them up and WOW!!! These are AWESOME!!!! Thank You!!!

Old 01-24-2008, 07:34 PM   #3
LKirkland
J&J Reptiles--Josh Norwood--Good Guys!!!

We have purchased Ball Pythons from Josh and Jen Norwood @ J&J Reptiles several times over the last year or so. Each time they have been great to deal with. The snakes have all arrived well packed. properly sexed and healthy. Their customer service is excellent and they have a great selection of reptiles to choose from. We highly recommend them!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!